What does Daddy Lynch listen to?

What does Daddy Lynch listen to?

Attached: screen-shot-2016-06-21-at-1-02-50-pm~2.png (499x623, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_SbBtX8U
youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck
youtube.com/watch?v=d_rbEthOdf0
youtube.com/watch?v=icfq_foa5Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

captain beefheart

liturgy

he listens to the sound of me drunkenly masturbating while watching this youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_SbBtX8U crying laughing and slapping my taint

I guess old jazz and blues stuff and maybe Wendy Carlos.
He's a big Kubrick fan afterall.

Black Tape for a Blue Girl

Death Grips

youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck

Kanye West
Marilyn Manson
Nine Inch Nails

This

Attached: 38420986-367E-4B2D-AA3A-C1B422BC10FD.jpg (316x316, 10K)

Low industrial humming

geniuses lisen to their own music only

sparklehorse

Angelo
youtube.com/watch?v=d_rbEthOdf0

her wife fucking a black male

apparently he hates this song
youtube.com/watch?v=icfq_foa5Mo

If I remember an interview correctly, he actually likes kanye west, niel young, jimmi hendrix, edward hopper, and francis bacon.

duran duran

the two nearly combined their talents on a music video for “Blood on the Leaves,” the eerie epic from West’s latest LP, Yeezus. “We almost worked together, but I never got the ideas,” Lynch told The Daily Beast in a recent interview. “I feel I let him down a little bit. I was going to do the music video…but it never happened. I didn’t come up with any ideas that I thought he would like. Kanye came up to the house one day. Kanye’s a good guy and a great musician. I loved the song, and that’s what brought us together, but I couldn’t come up with ideas that thrilled either one of us.”

probably the biggest loss our generation will face

Julee Cruise

I'd guess pitchfork shit based on Twin Peaks S3

Nine Inch Nails

Complex by Gary Numan maybe?

rammstein for sure

Basically my 15 year old self music taste

Are y'all guessing or do you know? I am certain that these are legit

not really, at least he didn't do what 99% of any other artist would do and just use a shit idea anyway for the sake of it

I just started watching his movies last night, never seen anything he did before except the original twin peaks

Attached: 1427750896682.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The songs at the end of the new Twin Peaks episodes were basically his "new stuff I like" playlist.

amplified room tone

I think you mean THE Nine Inch Nails

no because that meeting will eventually be the genesis point of kanye starring in a feature-length film/album crossover a la the wall directed by david lynch that will be hailed as the gestamkunstwerk of the 21st century

Flying Lotus