Man, being an adult and also being a musician is fucking hard. i'm too nervous to play before i go to work...

man, being an adult and also being a musician is fucking hard. i'm too nervous to play before i go to work, and too zoinked after work. i almost always just play on my off days. anyone else have this dilemma?

Attached: 2de2cdf18d9798f99e57b8ff79b6295970b822f1a95cd875e02b9ded8cd19d6a.jpg (2048x1536, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEpoqFx6c
youtu.be/1z7XEgAtNRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

real artists easily balance the 2. maybe you're just not cut out being a musician. Learn to code

Why are you nervous?

cause i'm about to go to work

man just play all this stuff is just escapism and psyching yourself out to not do shit

>i'm too nervous to play before i go to work
that makes sense to me; according to henry you have to quit your job... after you get invited by black flag

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvEpoqFx6c

Who is this qt and how big is her dick?

she was a kind autistic girl named Auggie who used to have an asmr channel

what happened to this jew qt? I wanna date her and ruin her twat

youtu.be/1z7XEgAtNRw
CUTE

>tfw no qt jewish gf
it hurts brahs

Attached: Loveless2.jpg (714x714, 239K)

>Auggie

Attached: 1477187511920.webm (359x319, 624K)

i think people who post agatha (and any internet girl that wants to be left alone) are worthless and disrespectful so your music probably sucks and i hope you grow up

she has tattoos and facial piercings now iirc lol

WHRE DOES SHE LIVE

Attached: Oe_7kE8N.jpg (744x744, 76K)

even better, fuck

as if she's aware of some /pol/ zoomer on Yea Forums looking at a pic of her and thinking "oh hey she's cute... boy am i only". are you stupid? her problem obviously would derive from a different, much more involved group of anons. and they would almost definitely be from 8 instead of 4

"iirc" yeah right how do you find out about something highly specific and then forget it two weeks later?

probably, but i'm still gonna bitch about it

interesting story -- i didn't know that's how he got into black flag. that faggot really is lucky

she's a lesbian

all kinds of worthless, disrespectful people make great music. mine does suck tho

She replaced Heather as the singer in Pale Waves

Attached: 4cda6f661c54891b5514f0e999868a6e41e12470a1b5fc5f99bf296a66020b7c.jpg (1280x1707, 292K)

>she's a lesbian
that's what all they say. I know an alt girl who loves saying she's gay like it's some trendy thing to say, but dates guys

godamn shes so perfect she looks like that syrian girl I know but CUTER hnnnnggggg

she's never going to fuck you dude

what is going in this group pic?

Attached: diversity.jpg (2184x1264, 714K)

A bunch of loser pieces of shit harassed her and ruined her life.

Don't be the 10/10 phenotype for aspies then

I look cute and kinda feminine when I grow my curly hair like hers IT MIGHT WORK LADS

>ruined her life
She'll be fine