What do we think about chadissey?

what do we think about chadissey?

Attached: smugmorissey.png (800x988, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSpQV0qriA8
youtu.be/CL_HzJ8LahQ?t=116
youtu.be/ljRzeCKtQ8o?t=165
youtube.com/watch?v=69Z5ZPtx4Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=HaijrcMEoGk
youtu.be/zvXuRsq6VO4?t=116
youtube.com/watch?v=nc5kOzJ9Ht8
youtu.be/jig3QkaxjJg
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dn1XKMR3s
youtube.com/watch?v=zdl84Umy-4A
youtu.be/m8Ufzob00YU?t=102
youtu.be/BZEZe0ZWkf0
youtu.be/KLep-iXf22s
youtube.com/watch?v=eFLKyNLM1Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=uzCdf3Myazw
youtu.be/EhB0oqRZ5EA?t=433
youtube.com/watch?v=R_LfYGEYtW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_JU3bogr4oc
youtu.be/xjYBq3U6_N0?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=9_P5iSG_APE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Problematic af. We should be putting down and persecuting the incels not inspiring them.

love him

I absolutely love the Smiths
Not a huge fan of his solo stuff desu

Anyone who routinely triggers soiboys and beta blacks is based in my book.

He probably fantasizes about Contrapoints

Pleb, name the Morrissey albums you've listened to

Attached: e65f80a06b2f3d8cc7e21615826192bf.jpg (474x468, 38K)

butthole sex doesn't count incel

Just viva hate, and the popular songs.

Check Your Arsenal, Vauxhall and Ringleader Of The Tormentors. If you want something more based and more of a passion project try Southpaw Grammar

Attached: 2c793553c7af0ddc2c36bdc917c7efe4--drinking-vegetarian.jpg (500x476, 35K)

I would fuck him

Attached: 03d6f39040ba7df5b203a603f066c18e.jpg (478x720, 72K)

I'd initiate him

Attached: 9512e708f430c9fbf3a8aaa31201f41d--alma-matters-the-smiths.jpg (474x748, 51K)

Your Arsenal is the best Morrissey record by a mile.

Attached: 1560158110448.gif (469x317, 1.23M)

Keep posting these rare morriseys and I'll listen to anything, senpai

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

This is my favourite live recording

youtube.com/watch?v=gSpQV0qriA8

Attached: cobzzc6wyaavew4.jpg (736x1104, 120K)

lol I had to

another reaction image for the morrissey bros

Attached: morrissey.png (268x478, 100K)

I get where people are coming from when they say this but after hearing all but two of his albums I feel it's just ear candy in comparison, there's not that many songs off the album I can listen to the whole way through because it's so many hooks and riffs and so little of what makes Moz so great, overall an 8/10 from me
here desu

Attached: 2c5b221d268250579e2ae974f2d7c4b7--theatre-paris-alma-matters.jpg (436x782, 50K)

Bless you user, also dubs are noticed

Honestly, for me:
Your Gonna Need Someone On Your Side - 10/10
Glamorous Glue - 8/10
We'll Let You Know - 9/10
The National Front Disco - 10/10
Certian People I Know - 9/10
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - 10/10
You're the One For Me, Fatty - 9/10
Seasick, Yet Still Docked - 10/10
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday - 8/10
Tomorrow - 8/10

I really like Your Arsenal. Can't help it.

Attached: 1561001295496.jpg (500x774, 39K)

Your Gonna Need Someone On Your Side - 9/10
Glamorous Glue - 7/10
We'll Let You Know - 8/10
The National Front Disco - 9/10
Certian People I Know - 8/10
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful - 10/10 (Still cannot get this out of my head)
You're the One For Me, Fatty - 7/10
Seasick, Yet Still Docked - 11/10
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday - 7/10
Tomorrow - 10/10
I find I put on other albums more and I skip songs from this frequently as good as some of the tracks are, Bona Drag is a good example where I love every track and don't skip anything
Also I really like Your Arse-and-all too senpai xx

Attached: Moz.png (700x999, 729K)

>Seasick, Yet Still Docked - 11/10
extremely based, I love that track so much

That, Life Is A Pigsty and Southpaw never fail to bring me to tears

hit me with your favourite under appreciated Moz songs, mire are
Ordinary Boys
Girl Least Likely To
End of the Family Line
Wide To Receive
Tomorrow

I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Lifeguard On Duty
Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
You Know I Couldn't Last
It's Not Your Birthday Anymore
Shame Is The Name
Ammunition
Sister I'm A Poet
I'm Not A Man
The Operation
The list goes on really, also extra shoutout to I've Changed My Plea To Guilty, probably his best tbph

Attached: 7a7ed98fb3f2bbe37b3343a896b76b54--johnny-marr-the-smiths.jpg (420x640, 22K)

Your Arsenal > Vauxhall and I > You Are The Quarry >>>> uhhh the rest
I've been loving Asian Rut lately
also How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
also We'll Let You Know
also The World is Full of Crashing Bores
also The National Front Disco
also I'm Not Sorry
also Let Me Kiss You
also I'm Okay By Myself

Attached: chadsolomorrissey.jpg (1043x1440, 376K)

Bump cause I'll add Maladjusted, Interesting Drug, Interlude, Cosmic Dancer, I Bury The Living

>Those picks
You did Ringleader, Southpaw, Swords, Bona Drag and Viva Hate all dirty my man

Attached: 1559036039798.jpg (959x753, 169K)

sharing a holy Morrissey moment
youtu.be/CL_HzJ8LahQ?t=116
the way he sings the name "Cromwell" here is perfection

****timestamp didn't work
go to 1:56

i am a hispanic male and i want him to fuck me while he tells me my parents should have never immigrated here

his music sucks. listen to the cure instead

hey I was just saying what songs I'm listening to at the moment, I still like the albums you mentioned

>FOREVEEEEEER
Fuck, you've gotten my hopes up so high for when I finally see him in September, wish he was this kinetic and pashernate in all his current shows :(

Attached: mozchad.png (2518x1024, 222K)

Also Robert sings about heartbreak when he's had the same GF since he was 14 KEK
Morrissey is still alone and is still better than that fucking clown

youtu.be/ljRzeCKtQ8o?t=165
another blessed moment
THIS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD
I AM AFRAID
IS DESIGNED FOR CRASHING BORES
2:45

Morrissey is the king of the volcels
youtube.com/watch?v=69Z5ZPtx4Yc
THIS MIGHT DISTURB YOU BUT
I FIND I'M OKAY BY MYSELF

>has the same GF since he was 14
>still the best writer of heartbreak ever
makes you think, it's almost like he's a genius

Didn't he say he found someone he loved but they didn't love him? Makes him sound more incel than volcel.

He's gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaijrcMEoGk
>I'm writing this to say
>In a gentle way
>Thank you but no
you're kidding yourself if you think there aren't legions of men and women who'd be ready to die for the man
He's alone cause he prefers it that way

youtu.be/zvXuRsq6VO4?t=116
>OOOOOOOHHHHRGGGGGHH NOOOOOOOOO
There will never be a more beautiful based man to walk this earth

He's gayer and straighter than you

Nah he's alone because he's a narcissistic twat and already with the one he loves.

Tell me something I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=nc5kOzJ9Ht8
This fucking ugly retarded clown gets accepted into the R&R hall of fame and Morrissey doesn't? Robert can hardly even play his own songs.

It really DOES disturb you that he's okay by himself huh? Kek

t. someone who threw up in his bed

youtu.be/jig3QkaxjJg
this entire performance is amazing but the end
3:05
>on my way to somewhere civilized
>and maybe I'll even arrive
>maybe I'll even, arriiiiiiiiiiiive

also the yodeling at 1:35
oomph

Now kiss

>not just going full goth
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dn1XKMR3s

Attached: 45grave.jpg (487x513, 178K)

What do we think about MatPat’s wife Stephanie?

Attached: 7FDE75B6-FA23-4719-9FFE-63CA7A61B494.png (1080x1080, 2.06M)

This is so much better than the album version damn, Kill Uncle would go from a 9 to a 10 with this version in a studio
Also Boz looks so stupid running like a chicken with his guitar lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=zdl84Umy-4A
rare
with a gorgeous solo by Marr

Would shag

the rumour is that the whole band was on MDMA at that show

Moz is much cuter

Attached: d7b7c528168b491eebe80217e7ae6cf3--alma-matters-the-smiths.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Based and Stephpilled.

Attached: DDC79079-BA77-4055-A875-1923CA71C9BD.png (741x926, 1.02M)

Damn, Morrissey would be the only drug I'd need if I was playing with him

Moz and Steph are both cutie pies.

Attached: 1DAB87FE-E30B-4782-9F94-DD843A91F158.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

this adorable irish blooded man>>>>>

Attached: moz.jpg (640x937, 174K)

There’s enough room on this board for two cuties.

Attached: D02B95D7-5354-4008-A495-03C06DFBC3AE.png (1080x1080, 1.17M)

Moz was supposedly on MDMA too

Attached: mozzza.jpg (236x318, 15K)

Can agree

Attached: 17837598278934572.jpg (500x756, 31K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: hi_1992_dallaslaserdisc_japan_1.jpg (1400x1400, 599K)

Really? God I wonder what he'd be like on drugs, probably very social and silly

Seasick, Yet Still Docked is his best song

Cannot disagree, Interesting Drug is also one of his best ever

morrissey fans are genuinely some of the coolest cats around in my experience

>Q: Have you taken Ecstasy?

>Yes I have. I've taken it a couple of times. The first time I took it was the most astonishing moment of my life. Because - and I don't want to sound truly pathetic - I looked in the mirror and saw somebody very, very attractive. Now, of course, this was the delusion of the drug, and it wears off. But it was astonishing for that hour, or for however long it was, to look into the mirror and really, really like what came back at me. Now even though I had that wonderful experience, and it was a solitary experience - there was nobody else present - I'm not actually interested in drugs of any kind. I'm not prudish, I don't mind if other people take them, but it's not for me. I just don't have the interest.

There's some real cringe sometimes but a real Morrissey fan is very easy to talk to and always enjoyable

>Now, of course, this was the delusion of the drug
God that's funny, I never knew about this! I wonder if he ever tripped with Johnny?

youtu.be/m8Ufzob00YU?t=102
1:42
OHhhhhhh nooo.... OHHH NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

>Andy Rouke revealed that when he was with the Smiths, in order to hide his heroin habit, he used to go to some dealer and for 50 quid(?), the dealer would set him up will all the pills he wanted, namely barbituates.
>The article also stated that this supply was common knowledge to the Smiths "entourage" and that he states that it wasn't unusual for him to have a knock on his door late at night from the most "unlikely of persons" requesting "a handfull of sweets".
I wouldn't be surprised if he ever rolled with Johnny

youtu.be/BZEZe0ZWkf0
the "ohhhhhhh la-da-dayyyyy"s are immaculate

They'd be adorable high together

Attached: 80s-autumn-band-johnny-marr-Favim.com-3138326.jpg (499x362, 47K)

youtu.be/KLep-iXf22s
This
This tight here

also where are johnny’s backing vox on Death At One’s Elbow supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFLKyNLM1Tk
the stars aligned when these two started their songwriting partnership

Attached: marrissey.jpg (548x640, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uzCdf3Myazw
Marr's guitar is nuts here
sometimes I say I like Moz solo more than The Smiths but I think I like them equally desu
maybe in reality I like the Smiths the SLIGHTEST BIT more than Moz solo
biblical songs

youtu.be/EhB0oqRZ5EA?t=433
>SEE I'VE ALREADY WAIT TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, And all my hope is, gone...
Truly the stars that shine twice as bright are burnt out twice as fast, I'm glad they didn't keep going with The Smiths till it stagnated though

>I'm glad they didn't keep going with The Smiths till it stagnated though
absolutely this but I would so love a reunion tour
or even just Moz and Marr to be honest, fuck it we all know that's what the fans want

Musically The Smiths was consistently more impressive than his solo work but Morrissey does have greater highs in his solo career when he wrote with Alain, Boz didn't hold a candle to Marr though

Attached: 3c80ea28ab5320ba6599ebf3db66aefb--intj-enfp-music-artists.jpg (474x725, 46K)

Cheers Mozposter.

Attached: 86ADE412-A5C7-4944-B3FF-2F388BCB6423.png (1080x1080, 1.32M)

all ik is that when people say "I like to think of The Smiths as the Johnny Marr band: he was the real talent behind The Smiths" that is a MASSIVE fucking cope
Moz is a musical behemoth and this can't be denied no matter how many controversial statements he makes

Truly Mozza unites all

Attached: 302b08a4e45bb296d26637f1874e75fa--the-smiths-your-favorite.jpg (474x612, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R_LfYGEYtW8
>final gig
>"I'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE YOU AGAAAAIN, I'LL PROBABLY NEVER SEE YOU AGAAaAAAAIN........ I'LL. PROBABLY. NEVER. SEE. YOU AGAAAAAAAAAAIN"

Attached: sad.jpg (247x204, 11K)

How big do you think his dick is?

Bigger than yours.

based wifeposter

I'm not one of those who think you can only like solo Moz or solos Marr, but I really do like the way Marr sings some of the Smiths songs, and his backing band blows away Moz's recent backing band.

The Smiths would be nothing without Morrissey, Johnny was incredibly talented but it was the chemistry between him and Moz that made such great songs, plus it's clear that Morrissey could've made great music without Johnny, just look at his solo career

Nobody ever had stage presence like him. His dancing on top of the pops is legendary.

He's 5' 11" and English so it's at least average in size, also just found out I'm taller than him lol

>Moz's recent backing band.
this is true, especially with The Headmaster Ritual which, IMO, Morrissey's band butchers
the thing is, I always see people say "Johnny Marr was The Smiths, fuck Morrissey he wasn't shit" but I have never seen a Morrissey fan have anything but the upmost praise for Marr.

All hail Mozza.

Based fellow Stephpilled user.

Attached: 49255068-A7F9-4677-BC02-38AA5024F94A.png (1080x1079, 1.87M)

Attached: mozzacope.jpg (645x374, 36K)

I've never understood why you can't be a fan of both.

I don't know enough about playing guitar to understand why so many of Marr's riffs seem difficult to play, but I haven't heard any other band replicate what the Smiths were able to do. Moz's band also butchers Piccadilly Palare, notably.

>I've never understood why you can't be a fan of both.
you can, it's easy, it's just people who like to think that because Morrissey says controversial shit that somehow means he's a bad musician

Marr's current backing band (although it is more of a band and members haven't gotten swapped out really at all) is on par with the start of Morrissey's solo work and I enjoy both solo careers equally, went to see Johnny live in Portland a year ago for his Call The Comet tour, it was fucking incredible and I'd definitely suggest seeing him live/listening to Call The Comet

as an amateur guitar player, for me it seems that Marr was tasteful more than anything else. There was no fluff at all in his guitar playing, it was always to elevate the vision of the song. Also he mostly played rhythm and lead at the same time, which is difficult in itself, but nothing at all was lost by doing both and not fully committing to just rhythm or lead. IMO his rhythm playing is better than most bands' lead parts.

also Marr's gentle silk touch on the guitar is magical and is something very hard to learn and replicate
for instance:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JU3bogr4oc

God he's so good on guitar but he looks like a mong when he's not riffing or singing lol

Pleb. Morrissey solo has way more depth than the Smith’s, which was more fun and less serious

Mount joy
Mama lay softly
You were good in your time
World Peace
Home is a question mark
Crashing Boars
Boy Racer
Dear god please help me

youtu.be/xjYBq3U6_N0?t=11
Noel gets it right here (when it comes to live performances of the old smiths songs)

Attached: chad dentist.png (2768x1226, 233K)

>Tomorrow
ALL I ASK OF YOU IS UH-ONE THING THAT YOU'LL NEVER DO
WOULD YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROOUUUND ME?

The Smiths had some serious parts but it's obvious that people weren't ready for that to be mainstream and they needed to be more of a pop band, see the response to the self titled and how Hatful sounded after the semi-backlash, plus The Queen Is Dead wanting to try harder and be more serious while also being appealing to the masses. Morrissey was hindered by The Smiths since he hadn't himself become a recognizable artist, once he went solo he could fully express himself in a serious way while still being profitable

Attached: the smiths.png (401x351, 160K)

I hate the smiths

Marr is shit and hasn’t been relevant in 30 years

Disgusting, you don't deserve to be on this board

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-5690-1358364592-27.gif (500x340, 589K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9_P5iSG_APE
He's based enough to know that that riff he made with Modest Mouse was fucking kino and used it in his solo material, also his live shows are unironically the best

background plox

Morrissey during the Smiths era payed the drummer and bassist 10 percent of The Smiths's earnings, while him and Johnny got 40 percent, later on Mike Joyce's (the drummer) lawyer pointed this out to him and decided to take Morrissey to court, and to this day Morrissey is still paying Joyce lol
It's really tragic since none of the members ever got more than working wages since the economy was so fucked in 80s England, but because of that lawyer, Morrissey's still bitter at Joyce and won't ever reband The Smiths

Morrissey and Marr took the majority of the earnings from the Smiths, the rest of the band agreed
then a few years after they split up, drummer Mike Joyce needed money and sued Moz and Marr for the money he didn't get
that's the reason The Smiths will never reunite, it's bad blood because of royalties
although I think Morrissey's controversies in the news has probably been the nail in the coffin for Marr in particular

top lads. true scholars. I thank thee

You're very welcome user :)

Attached: giphy-3.gif (400x280, 546K)

bump

comfy moz/smiths thread :)

Morrissey is always comfy user

Attached: 63cb7b205d3972ec93d9d042a488f3c9.jpg (474x565, 54K)

I'm going to see him in October, it's also going to be my first concert. What should I expect?

t. Irishman

>Triggers everyone by being contradictory all the time

Fuck this made me laugh.

Haven't seen him yet and am going to in September but my dad saw him 3 years back, from what I've heard and seen I'd suggest:
1:Don't get your hopes up, his concerts can vary in quality HEAVILY as of late
2: He'll never be as active when on stage as he used to be due to age, you're there for the experience and his voice, not a Smiths concert
3: You should know his setlist, check his setlist fm for recent shows and you'll generally know what he's playing, he's played Alma Matters a lot more recently and quite a few more Smiths songs, which is nice
4: Suedehead, Every Day Is Like Sunday, ect. He sings for the fans as much as he sings for himself, so the popular songs and the lesser known songs are both played, I'd heavily suggest checking out all his albums before you go just to know what you're in for, or if you're new to him, just the songs you see on his last few setlists
Hope you have a miserable time! xx

Thanks for the info, I really appreciated it.

No problem user, happy to help if I could, also don't forget most of his stuff from this tour will be stuff from California Son (covers album)

bumping the only cozy thread on Yea Forums

Attached: 25d340928d68a331f82ee1b6aa1d3490---alma-matters.jpg (474x703, 57K)

Spit it then he shit it

Attached: asdwdas.png (164x176, 54K)

cool guy

Tell me that you love me
OH, I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN IT

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>WOULD YOU TELL ME TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE MEEEEE

Attached: 59039764_169008574100888_522712797159690082_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

based and redpilled

Southpaw
Stunning track

Attached: mozandcat2.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>which was more fun and less serious
That's why it's better

he's a racist piece of shit

why is every morrissey thread so fucking gay

This whole thread is like Tumblr came for a visit

>2019
>not being gay

Attached: b80ba9974bdd5c71aa7b6e42d7681eda--alma-matters-laugh-lines.jpg (236x335, 17K)

bump to a thinking man's thread

Attached: 79F62A43-501B-4424-A51F-1CB46AA17370.jpg (2048x832, 188K)

Acoustic or album version? Both are really great imo but I'd like to hear what you prefer

WHERE IS OUR BOY?
OHHHHHHH WE'VE A-LOST OUR BOYYYYYYUH

What did web think of:
Ringleader?
Years of Refusal?
World Peace?
Low in High school?

For me? I like them all except maybe some on Low in high school. Seems like half is B-sides

I agree except I really like Spent The Day In Bed for some reason
I think all those albums you said you liked still retain that Morrissey charm

Loved Ringleader, probably the last 9/10 album he's made recently, Years of Refusal had around 2-3 solid tracks but mostly filler, surprisingly I found Swords to be more consistently good, World Peace I haven't listened to in a while but I love I'm Not A Man and Niel Cassidy Drops Dead off it, Low In High School was an 7/10 and imo pretty enjoyable, nice to see him using less Spanish pandering

Attached: e6da3d14bc5296a368966b48d7d58ded.jpg (376x500, 33K)

God that guitar twang in the second two verses, I still get shivers from it

Alain Whyte was his greatest songwriting partner and doesn't get enough credit

Boz is also overrated as fuck, Whyte wrote some of the best tracks like Life Is A Pigsty, Southpaw, Nobody Loves Us, Seasick, Yet Still Docked and many more. Boz is just discount Johnny Marr for The Smiths fans

I swear you fags can't have a straight opinion on Moz, fuck it's like EVAfags on arguing who's best girl.

Attached: 1365441706348.jpg (356x437, 17K)

If by straight you mean consistent, what artist has a fanbase that all agrees? If by straight you mean not gay, I mean, just look at him

Attached: e5a3bc48a16a56da62262905188d4cb0.jpg (474x724, 44K)

idk what you mean
pretty much everyone here clearly loves him and only hold the most minor disagreements on shit like "What's your favourite Morrissey song?"

bump

Attached: 6d63088643c8a92802000b75427f32ad.jpg (474x622, 39K)

I've got this on a bootleg record
If it was mixed better this version would be my best solo moz song

Big fan. The Smiths/Moz sit right up at my second favorite artists of all time. Saw him on Broadway for the first time, really made me regret not blowing $300 on closer seats. Seeing him in September. Your Arsenal & You Are The Quarry are two of the best albums of the 90's. The Smiths discography is also untouchable.

>TELL ME OHH TELL ME OHH TELL ME OHHH
TELL
ME
THAT
YOU
LOVE
MEEEE

Attached: 8dac517ef2ffbc9fc4f0b5424a87f156.jpg (557x935, 311K)

September huh? You going to the Portland show mayhaps?

NYC, I'm afraid.

Also, it was pretty cool seeing him on Broadway being as I saw Johnny in NJ on the May 1st, and Moz on the 4th.

Damn, still very cool! I'm more than excited to see him for the first time, I saw Johnny last year at a small venue and got second row placement for just 25 dollars

Attached: 20180922_215452.jpg (2016x1512, 437K)

bump

saw Johnny marr last month. hands down the best concert I've ever been to. I dont even like Marr's solo work that much, but the energy he had just made the experience an absolute fucking blast, that and he also played a couple of smiths song which I probably ruined for other because I was singing along too loud.

Attached: 20190504_000001.jpg (1943x1836, 1.26M)