What are the consequences of forming a Joy Division inspired Shoegaze band called Mother’s Basement with song titles...

What are the consequences of forming a Joy Division inspired Shoegaze band called Mother’s Basement with song titles such as

“My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and Hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand”

And

“To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jimmy Neutron”

Attached: C57F0E50-B360-4892-8411-A1997C3544F8.jpg (720x714, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/luis-cisneros-214055251/to-be-fair-you-have-to-have-a-very-high-iq-to-understand-jimmy-neutron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't really care about us.

Attached: 1561197317615.webm (450x426, 2.58M)

you are not funny and i honestly think suicide would comfort you more than making music

What if we have actually good music though?

Iowa by Slipknot

Attached: 81dfCyFZ0nL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 38K)

priscilla is a surpeficial whore and user is an incel retard

REMEMBER TO TWEET AND IG THIS.

Attached: beiccollage.png (1800x1600, 1.85M)

The consequence is being a faggot forcing unfunny dead memes and making shit music.

Stop reddit-spacing.

What if it’s actually good music?

anyone else think women like this should be confined to designated breeding centers where they are kept in physical stasis, only being used for reproduction purposes, providing nutritious breast milk to hungry children and to fufill the sexual desires of any man who wants to. its obvious that she holds no real merit and value outside of her body. it would just be so great to see women like this trapped in physical limbo, in their rightful place, being forced to be only a mere spectator to the outside world, utterly powerless. the idea of enjoying their life would be completely unattainable, much like how their bodies are unattainable by 95% of men today.

Attached: 1560732094208.png (808x805, 830K)

>Joy Division inspired Shoegaze band
There's no way you're older than 16

You sound like a serial killer in the making.

How old are you

bad idea. meme humor ages poorly

God I bet her milk is so delicious. Stupid fucking slut all women are whores.

is school already out for summer break?

>Joy Division inspired Shoegaze band
>good music
Not possible.

What’s wrong with it as long as the music is good

soundcloud.com/luis-cisneros-214055251/to-be-fair-you-have-to-have-a-very-high-iq-to-understand-jimmy-neutron

Nice trips, but it’s time to grow up buddy

I guess I can see why the meme song titles are not a good idea so I’m definetly going to change that, an user has pointed out that meme humor ages very poorly and I’ll have to agree with him

off yourself

to be clear, i do think the band name is cool, though