New Death Grips

Where the FUCK is the discussion for this on this board I thot DG was the shit here

Attached: C16A6B84-67B6-4EF1-B463-9FA5AD62A550.jpg (1242x1412, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-xUp3Or6mw&list=PLuAvF23KDvm-TQDnB7PJpY-BfcTEkfA9M&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=VRNi-armqRQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=LWYhVbyGGo0
youtube.com/watch?v=te3-hInMoaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait for america to wake up. Also it's just alright, and I love all of their other recent stuff

the subreddit is that way

reminds me of hothead
i did not care for hothead

no one cares about this has been commie meme band anymore

33 minutes ago.....

No one cares about this meme shit
>that incredibly pretentious title

Attached: costanza.png (250x262, 91K)

Can we just go back to bullying Milo for a bit? We don't do it much anymore and I was having fun before the thread died

thread deflated after we realized the brockhampton exposer wasn't the same milo

>Costanza posting
So that would mean you DO know what ironic pretentiousness is, right? I mean that's his whole character in Seinfeld. Why would they have made such a based, self aware plebfilter album like YOTS if they didn't know who they are and who their audience is?

Attached: 519Gaz8HBDL._SX342_QL70_.jpg (342x342, 16K)

can we do a Milo general? He has an active twitter account, it must a be a goldmine for cringe

Ironic's a bad word for it actually, more of sarcastic

Attached: dg.png (736x734, 492K)

dope drums.

finallly something tat feels a bit fresher again.

seems to be just an excuse for Zach to pose with his drum skills though

>dope

Attached: 1383016196361.jpg (600x600, 156K)

I think Reddit is the place for you, kid

Attached: bgfsret.png (1606x1256, 791K)

We all talked about it this morning and said everything that needed to be said, you're just too slow. Also it's not actually a new project so maybe that factor helps too.

It sounds more like an improvised jam session than an album.

BASED

Attached: BHGhty65429.png (1506x1274, 248K)

Imagine STILL liking Death Grips in fucking 2019

As far as I'm concerned nobody has topped them yet so there's no reason to stop liking them.

Oh god you’re such a fag

I know it's from 2015 but it still feels like all of DG has been leading up to it. Just pure energy and insanity, like Steroids cranked to 11. I'm just shocked at the negative reception since everyone was begging for it back when Bottomless Pit didn't sound like Hot Head

I just listened to this and I spent the entire song repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last minute it was so painful.

>Ayy le quirky screaming black man lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last minute it was so painful.
Fucking kek, imagine being this soi over something as harmless as music

Attached: 1JSpMWJI5XhU7l7hS8sKYywchan.png (400x220, 195K)

>It sounds more like an improvised jam session than an album.
Imagine not being able to sniff out obvious bait.

Attached: 1517702068530.png (660x900, 912K)

>Just pure energy and insanity, like Steroids cranked to 11
Cringe

dalek

>they're more obscure which makes them better and also further my social standing between other music listeners.

Cringe,

the name sounds so retarded

honestly I like it, sounds like something Zach Hill would have done pre-death grips which is refreshing.

chill nigga

Imagine being this triggered over someone saying a band name

>commie
nah, their underage faggot ass children fans are the dense commies. i'd say they're more ancap than that for the sake of contrarianism

CRINGE BASED
BASED CRINGE
CRINGE BASED
CASED CRINGE
CRINGE BASED
BASED CRINGE

t.mu

this sounds more DG than g.a.t.r.o. did
youtube.com/watch?v=a-xUp3Or6mw&list=PLuAvF23KDvm-TQDnB7PJpY-BfcTEkfA9M&index=5

i liked gmail because i enjoy when dg go full chaos and energy but i'd still rather listen to steroids as it's more focused and memorable. it's easy to see why they would put out something like this. It's not trying to be some significant release, but it's still fun.

we're not discussing them so that the newfags don't latch onto it and ruin all the discussion like they did with every other DG album
based desu
newfag detected. Yea Forums has always been communist, or at the very least the most left wing board other than /lgbt/. rightism almost exclusively appears here when it's summertime and the underage /pol/ users are raiding everybody

How is this board left leaning in any way?

do you now what pretentious means?

I like hot head. you can boogaloo to it.

im busy til sunday

hey DUDE!
how are (You)?

>unironically using the trump blimp

Attached: delete yourself.png (266x408, 193K)

like the other user said, the /pol/fags come and go, but at its core Yea Forums is easily the most leftist board

no, no board is inherently leftist, you niggers just decide to memoryhole anything before 2015 and claim that this place was inherently leftists when spergs were shitting out trump threads

trump plimp is legit, f a m
Donald cuk is a rapist idiot cunt racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRNi-armqRQ

>muh trump
He's a nigger, but people who shit on him because the msm says to do so are even bigger niggers

>t.mu
more like the entire fucking site, you niggers are ruining the internet in the worst possible manner

Attached: deader scaruffi.png (419x577, 373K)

>shitty youtube quality
yea I'm not going to listen to this piece of garbage until it's either on tidal or flac on slsk

>flac
poseur

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

based

fuck off mumkey

>newfag
Woah dude, why the homophobia? I thought you were left leaning? Someone arrest this man for hate speech.

either bait or this is your first day on 4channel

6/10 chaotic noise piece with no structure, steroids is infinitely better

>That song name
Kek, fucking edgy meme band

who doesn't like hothead

with whom are you fucking arguing?
some imaginary "msm" listener?
the fuck is msm?
mutual sodomy militia?
are you in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=LWYhVbyGGo0

youtube.com/watch?v=te3-hInMoaI

that would be nice

imagine not recognising a copypasta on an anime forum

Attached: 1499652920597.jpg (781x781, 92K)

based peepshowposter

Attached: ven.jpg (236x174, 8K)

I have a feeling that Gmail and the Restraining Orders is Zach Hill making Stefan's vocals trigger via v-drum inputs like bjork's voice on Niggas on the Moon. I'm pretty sure the entire piece is v-drum sampling and non stop drumming

This.. TMS faggots got their brains fried

It was fun listening to it live but not sure I would listen again many times, as others have said I much prefer steroids. I think Death Grips might only have 1 more album left in them, I'd like to be wrong and love almost all their music, but their live performances are less energetic now and idk it just feels like the end for them. Also always been hard to associate with a band that has such a toxic fanbase, it seems like so many of their fans are just fantano subscribers who like the screaming songs and the fact DG are edgy and seem cool and don't appreciate the lyricism or experimentation the band offers. I'd rather DG die soon than ever release a bad record.

woah so ebin dude xddd im sure drumpf mad haha amarite

you niggas have swappesd places with reddit instead of being the outlandish voice of logic who take the piss out of cunts being autists you are now being reddit neckbeard hipsters

Attached: WP_20190214_21_47_25_Pro.jpg (3072x1728, 1.97M)

i hope you are joking you absolte fucking moron

Yea Forums liked death grips when it was new and fresh

now everyone realized it's a meme band. they had their 15 minutes of fame. it's over

Attached: stupid shit mu says.png (283x92, 18K)

FFTOGAG is better than anything Death Grips has done so far, but the DG discography is way better than his IMO.

is there a DL link?