I need your help Yea Forums

Been thinkin of ending my life, rec me some music that will make me want to live again. Besides the obvious like Terry Riley and Anal Cunt

Attached: 1554035001829.jpg (558x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
youtube.com/watch?v=NSx-FLO6IH4
youtube.com/watch?v=SwwTV35NqLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz71IbuEhNM
youtube.com/watch?v=dFf4AgBNR1E
youtube.com/watch?v=VVWeupBoRBo
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rel8ZWkNNlM
youtube.com/watch?v=iHK5WQrcCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=AYSbztCCTlA
youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ch7uottHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrtm2C9D6AE
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJRW9ofNO8
youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kadq1kTIkpc
youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameful self bump

Attached: FB_IMG_1560186454053.jpg (960x894, 74K)

Jeff Buckley

die lit by playboi carti

Attached: folder.jpg (500x492, 110K)

MPP would also be a good choice

When I was in a bad place, I used to listen to this song on repeat
all the time because it had kind of a healing quality to it
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

youtube.com/watch?v=NSx-FLO6IH4
would also put my mind in a happier place

Attached: BlondeOnBlonde.jpg (700x713, 76K)

Most of pic related, and these songs as well

youtube.com/watch?v=SwwTV35NqLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz71IbuEhNM

Attached: 1531358271.jpg (355x355, 36K)

Attached: Come-On-Feel-the-Illinoise!-Sufjan-Stevens.jpg (500x495, 259K)

meme

literally some of the prettiest music ever

Attached: 1531498271.jpg (355x355, 22K)

Have you considered getting into Japanese idols? I used to want to kill myself but then after finding the joy of watching and cheering for cute girls now makes my life bearable.

we're trying to STOP him from killing himself

tim heidecker - i am a cuk

Attached: Halcyon-Digest-Deerhunter.jpg (1350x1227, 252K)

Unironically dive into J-POP headfirst. Cute idols will save you user!

Check out AKB48: youtube.com/watch?v=dFf4AgBNR1E It's a great starting point and life will be breathed back into you as soon as you succumb to the idols' cuteness.

based

Old classic

Attached: 153871271.jpg (355x351, 30K)

life isn't worth living onve you realize the truth. find some heroin, take it slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVWeupBoRBo

Attached: 1559096064746.jpg (1440x1412, 249K)

Radiohead - Let Down

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Close to the Edge

Attached: close to the edge.jpg (1000x1000, 913K)

Should've been age of adz senpai

I used to cope with depression by pouring my time into watching anime, posting on Yea Forums, waifu culture, etc., but I don't think feeding delusions is a good long term solution.
Usually it just takes a really incredible book/album/movie to pull me out of the worst of it for a few weeks, maybe a month tops.Deathconsciousness, Die the Nightmare, Tomorrow is Nearly Yesterday and Everyday is Stupid, and The Glow Pt. 2 all did this for me to some extent.
Also Ningen Shikaku and Wild Strawberries, but I guess that's not really Yea Forums related. Just adding recs for people in my same position, which I'm guessing is at least some of y'all.

Attached: 1554173687909.gif (739x416, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rel8ZWkNNlM

Attached: '-.gif (365x274, 1.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=iHK5WQrcCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=AYSbztCCTlA

Attached: fest.jpg (298x350, 12K)

Cultivate a diverse set of skills where you can make incremental, measurable progress.

I've been living with bipolar disorder 2 with intermittent psychosis for over a decade, I basically rebuilt my life from scratch by picking up piano, studying music theory (at first by myself, then academically - I'm in a PhD now), and lifting. Build a rigid routine, track the time you spend. Introduce stuff slowly. If you fail, try again the next day.

Really, the only thing that can give you purpose is developing yourself. People come and go. Works of art may lose their effect. But if you can learn something, it stays with you. And it teaches you that you can always learn.

Bipolar doesn't kill you with any particular episode, it's the sense of nauseating repetition that you get when you examine your past. I assume it may be similar for you. Cultivating curiosity and self-development is the antidote.

Everything you could ever get is found in the world, you just have to figure out how to get it

I feel like I was put into this world by mistake. I have no skills or talents, no interests or hobbies, I ruin every friendship or relationship I'm in and I fail at the most basic social skills. I'm a sperg without motivation just left being an awkward mess, and the idea of living like that for the rest of my life makes me sick.

Attached: a930af447966119a8309accc600776651cc7da20a7f13c2aec1ee85b9b64bd5a.jpg (600x445, 63K)

Skills come with the choice to develop them. A choice is not a one time act, but building a habit and being kind to yourself when you fail, so you try again instead of giving up out of self-hatred.

Well hopefully you find what you want out of the world. It's okay not to have desires and motivations; sometime life is just allowing for the right
things to enter your life while doing your best to make yourself happy in the meantime.

It's bound to happen; there are so many things in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

Pic related and Songs from the Big Chair are great pop works. Full of emotion and color, they possess a sound that can be spiritually fulfilling

Attached: The-Seeds-of-Love.jpg (599x593, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ch7uottHU

song for faggots

so you're a big fan then huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrtm2C9D6AE

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJRW9ofNO8

Jeff Rosenstock

youtube.com/watch?v=jbgWXRxlSuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kadq1kTIkpc

Depends what kind of mood gives you life. When I’m depressed I always go for depressing music. Bladee, Elliott Smith, Lil peep, Nirvana

ahh comfy mars argo recommended videos how i missed you

>Lil peep
get out, you sicken me

youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk

I’m sorry he’s good, listen to Lil peep part 1 live forever etc. can’t knock it til you listen

this is the truth OP