All 2 of my friends at college went home while I had to stay for a shitty internship I hate...

All 2 of my friends at college went home while I had to stay for a shitty internship I hate. I come home for a weekend finally, dying for some social interactions. And all of my friends are too busy to hangout with me.

I'm getting drunk and listening to pic related, do es anyone else have any music for this shitty feel???

Attached: bends.jpg (300x300, 93K)

oh boohoo user, boohoo

Or Kid A, or Siamese Dream, or Teens Of Denial.

Attached: TheGlowpt2.jpg (640x640, 97K)

>shitty internship I hate
Pick a new career path before you waste all of your parents' money. No one here feels bad for you in the slightest.

Have some Type O Negative and grow some fucking balls, normie scum.

Attached: octoberrust.jpg (600x600, 70K)

I can't handle Teens of Denial rn but Kid A is next on the menu.

I've never heard that microphones album so maybe that's a good one too.

I'm an accounting major, it's a good internship in terms of career path/opportunities. It's shitty in that I hate it. I'd never waste my parents money like liberal arts cucks

You should be thankful you at least have friends at college. I'm on my third year and just starting making acquaintances.

I'm really thankful. I'm glad you're starting to get some people in your life, it really adds a lot.

But sometimes when they're gone it feels like it would have been easier to never have felt how good it was to be around them

Tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Damn that hits a little too close to home. Cheers mate, don't get too wasted.

Attached: front.jpg (1430x1415, 570K)

If you're going into a job you hate, you're already wasting your parents' money. You can find a job that pays well that you don't hate.

I'm interning as a sophomore dude I'm taking whatever I can get, get off my case

I also fucking hate my internship. And all my high school buddies are working, and when we do get together, it’s not how it used to be. I love college, but I also really miss high school. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1313140639_37f50cddee.jpg (500x500, 60K)

my friend's college friends owe me 45$

lmfao what a baby

What are you majored in?

t.retard that doesn't understand how careers work
>like just do something you like man and it'll just work out lol

I have a hard time trusting people who say they love their job

Accounting

Spending time and money on a career you dislike isn't worth it. You're better off either working now or taking a little time to research something else worth doing. If he's complaining about his internship and he's barely dipped his toes into it, he should consider switching as soon as possible. Opportunity cost is real.

t. Someone who wasted several college years pursuing something they hated

Do you like Accounting? Because if not there are other high paying fields that you probably would like more. Some might take more work but if you're miserable enough to get drunk over some internship, you should probably look into them.

I like accounting, the job just sucks.

I love how failed in college and is projecting that on me. My studies are going fine, i like the material, it will be financially rewarding, stfu neet

I didn't fail, I just spent time doing what I hated, switched late, and finished college to do something I liked.
> i like the material, it will be financially rewarding
Fair enough. Now stop whining on the internet about your shitty internship since you've got a good career path ahead of you. And listen to Type O Negative.

if you're recommending it i know it will be garbage. you think the point the post is me complaining about by internship, but i'm just lonely.

So you graduated late and switched around majors, wasting thousands of dollars? Sound like a failure to me. Maybe that's why you're so obsessed with my one offhand comment about it.

>if you're recommending it I know it will be garbage
Ah, I see why your friends don't hang out with you.

>you think the point the post is me complaining about by internship, but i'm just lonely.
>offhand comment
Mate it was the first thing in your post.

I didn't think you were that much of a loser that your friends ditching you for one weekend would make for a "shitty feel".

No wonder you’re miserable when you’re this vicious when people try to give you advice