2019's Best Album Covers?

2019's Best Album Covers?

Attached: 64250278_593847904439320_1202861159531675648_n[1].jpg (960x960, 53K)

Album covers used go have effort put into them man

shut the fuck up, as if hiring a painter to paint an album cover requires more effort than setting up a photo with people like OP pic

>center model
>have two people put their butts on her ears
Real hard

god I wish that were me

you know nothing about photography. painting is not inherently 'harder' or requiring more 'effort' than a photo shoot. they may have worked just as many hours but with more people involved and a longer amount of time spent finding people and arranging a shoot date. a painter can just turn in some shit he already painted a month ago, that used to happen all the time in the "used to have effort put into them man" days of old

Attached: 0F667720-6265-4ED2-848A-F64CB68EF54B.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

based retard

Theres no point in discussing this here, or at all, if people want to equate how hard something is to do to how good it is they dont really deserve further discussion

They probably just want to bump the butt picture. Don't blame your inability to argue and convince on other people.

Agreed. It is a common Yea Forums thing to call something "low effort" as if this invalidates it artistically. It's foolish to even debate.

a

need ass in my face bros i will pay 250 american dollars

they're all male aren't they

Kinda makes sense that it's usually prog metal covers that have ridiculously grandiose painted cover art.

>you know nothing about photography. painting is not inherently 'harder' or requiring more 'effort' than a photo shoot. they may have worked just as many hours but with more people involved and a longer amount of time spent finding people and arranging a shoot date. a painter can just turn in some shit he already painted a month ago, that used to happen all the time in the "used to have effort put into them man" days of old

Attached: Danny-Brown-Previews-New-Music-from-‘U-Know-What-I’m-Sayin.jpg (1000x600, 132K)

let's see you make the effort to shoot a cover photo like this versus just doing some digital shit or a painting. i guarantee you that the former would be more effort for you, and you couldn't pull it off. you wouldn't even know where to start

lol

>let's see you make the effort to shoot a cover photo like this versus just doing some digital shit or a painting. i guarantee you that the former would be more effort for you, and you couldn't pull it off. you wouldn't even know where to start

Attached: soy.jpg (960x492, 56K)

low effort argument as to why photography requires no effort

just keep posting pictures rather than explaining how you would go about creating the photo

My effort is as low as these modern covers lmao

mate it's just point and click

just take a random picture of butts loool

Attached: 1548899323742.jpg (387x437, 41K)

where do you hire the people and get the permit to shoot at the location? you think that requires no effort? you think those people work for free?

this, photographers are mostly scam artists

oh i see, so only art made without the use of a photography is now a valid cover picture. riiiiiggghttt

it's all just waiting and getting a decent shot of what's happening in nature.

wolf pokes his head out from behind a bush. click. best new nature shot.

two people push their butts up on a lady's head. click. there's an album cover.

photography is literally just taking pictures with a camera you dumb fuck its not art

I think it's obvious you're a butthurt amateur photoscammer yourself

Attached: IMG_20190621_125810.png (736x734, 456K)

absolute morons who know nothing about photography

Shut the fuck up, chubby arthoe chasing amateur photographer art student faggot

still waiting to hear who you call or where you go for information about finding models for this cover photo if it's so easy. if it's easier than working on a computer for digital art or painting and you never need photography for cover art, then i suppose you've done it before and that's how you know about the tremendous ease of the work, so tell me...

i dunno the album cover kinda sucks though. there are good photo covers but this isnt one of them

you're moving the goal post. the argument was not about the quality, it was about how "it's just point and click" which is an absurd notion only people who don't know shit would say.

yeah, but painting is more based

i agree. but i disagree about the so-called every other form of art takes more effort than photography. it's lazy and misinformed

Nobody cares faggot

you do, or you wouldn't reply

This is peak Gesaffelstein.

Attached: Gesaffelstein_-_Hyperion.png (300x300, 126)

You sound 16

You sound like a fag

no u lol

you know nothing about homosexuals. heterosexuality is not inherently 'harder' or requiring more 'effort' than gay sex. they may have been edging just as many hours but with more people involved and a longer amount of time spent finding people and arranging a homoerotic orgy. a striaght guy can just have sex with some bitch he already fucked a month ago, that used to happen all the time in the "used to have effort pull them in man" days of old

stop

Attached: A0D38B04-BC1E-4EE9-ABFA-34FEBE1298B9.jpg (831x515, 57K)

This album cover is pretty based.
Too bad op is a fag.

God I wish that were me

If that counts

Attached: JaiPaul_Leak04-13(BaitOnes).jpg (320x320, 45K)

>defending a picture of a couple of butt-ears as art this hard
Hope that photography degree gets you somewhere, based retard

based satan owning retards

>no initial "¡"

Vergonzoso

Attached: 73076522.jpg (2000x2000, 1.18M)

Based seething retard

What a cop out, like if the whole all black cover hasn't been done to death already. Also, that album was hot garbage.

cringe comment

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 911K)

imagine actually believing this. I'm not saying photography is a lesser art than painting because it's easier, but saying that literally pressing a button a few times and picking the best photo isn't inherently easier and lower effort than painting a picture, you are literally retarded.
I mean shit, before most people paint a picture they'll start with taking a photograph to have by their side.

there's a lot more than just "point and shoot" which goes into photography - composition, lighting, even stuff like the focus range and lens width can change the mood of a photo dramatically.

but i don't know why OP is defending a low-effort shitcover like this turd.

>there's a lot more than just "point and shoot" which goes into photography - composition, lighting, even stuff like the focus range and lens width can change the mood of a photo dramatically.
Fucking this. You guys have no idea how much work it takes to get a professional quality photograph.
There's intragram fags, and then there's the pros. And pros aren't doing fucking magazine covers.

While this is true, a painting still takes more than an individual photo.

absolutely, I won't argue that. It just pains me when people see intagram shit and think that's photography.