This smug little faggot had written better music at age six than any of you will ever write in your whole life

This smug little faggot had written better music at age six than any of you will ever write in your whole life.

How's being /average/ treating you, Yea Forums?

Attached: child-prodigies-1.jpg (907x510, 75K)

However mediocre I am, I'm still better than the faggot who actually took the time of day to make this thread

He was smug because he knew the pleasures of being a brap chap

Attached: tenor.png (320x320, 219K)

You took the time to reply to it. Who's more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows?

At least my father didn't drag me around Europe my entire childhood and forced me to perform like a trained monkey. I'll take my mediocrity.

Ahh, it's pretty good, man. I have clean running water that comes out of a faucet, a nice comfortable bed in an air conditioned household, a clean toilet that flushes my shit away without me having to take it out myself, a bunch of food that stays cold in my large fridge, the convince of being able to walk to my supermarket and buy just about anything I need in case I forget anything, more entertainment than could be consumed within 1000 lifetimes, access to the internet, and a job that only takes up 46 hours of my life a week. Honestly, being average is pretty fucking awesome.

He never fapped to kpop so who’s the real winner

You mean diggin' up worms and drinking milk while watching Discovery Kids was better than fucking going around Europe performing like a prodigy virtuoso to later on find the crops he was going to sow for being the GOAT composer?

What a douche, pls, go back to watch your reality shows and GoT in Netflix, you here looking for suggestions perhaps for your vaporizer addiction and fedora tippin'.

The problem with those is not how they try to justify their mediocrity by not aiming higher and saying their average life-style is good, their problem is they say all that and blame the Government for anything, yes the state, it gives you all that and you just become a ridiculous liberal or republican that really there's no difference while voting and being a douche regarding politics, lmao.

I was pretty good at digging up worms.

Not everyone peaks early. Wagner didn't finish Parsifal until he was 69.

Attached: AN00459226_001_l[1].jpg (750x1013, 116K)

Didn't die at like 30?

*he die

>How's being /average/ treating you, Yea Forums?

I probably had more ass than him. So, we can call it even.

Fair

35. But he'll be remembered forever.

you

Is the measure of a man's life how easily he lives it?
Mozart contributed to the betterment of humanity and you exist without ever really having to interact with your own shit. Congratulations, user, but where does living comfortably get you exactly?

How the fuck did he even know what music was. Were they taking this toddler to the symphony every night? Was one of his family members constantly tormenting him by playing their instruments at him? Was it divine intervention?

His dad was a composer and teacher and frequently played music in the house. In all honesty though he was probably [spoiler]autistic[/spoiler] and his brain understood music intuitively in a way that none of us ever will.