XXXTentacion was a convicted criminal and woman beater and he admitted as much. why is Billie Eilish downplaying this?

XXXTentacion was a convicted criminal and woman beater and he admitted as much. why is Billie Eilish downplaying this?

Attached: 683989384.jpg (683x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aO12BCNUlLU&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4bGjOJ7oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks women actually care

Attached: whores.jpg (500x334, 54K)

who cares

ey mayne u gotta respecc da culcha knamean its hard out on da skreetz yall dont kno da struggle stay in yo lane knamsayin

Attached: LOCCED OUT.jpg (194x259, 15K)

she been thru a lot i gotta say... keep hustlin

>Because unlike 'Braindead "Faggot OP', some people can actually separate the Art from the Artists, even though X's "Art" was bloody diarrhea puke puddles.

Attached: B3B482D8-B4DA-4502-98CA-262BF63628E6-360-0000003DDB30968D.jpg (347x234, 12K)

Except Shillie makes a big fuss about how X was her personal friend so it actually is about the artist.

He “made” shit music.

>"human beings" care about tween pop and meme rap

Kill yourselves subhuman trannies and Ns

Attached: morbid.jpg (1200x705, 256K)

Remember to spread this on Twitter and Insta.

Attached: beiccollage.png (1800x1600, 1.85M)

Oh, well in that case,
>because she's a stupid attention seeking industry plant piece of rotting dog shit in Charlie Sheens clothes from two and a half men.

Attached: 0EF43C8A-1CD3-4006-B646-58538D47ADC9-4272-000006E79534B9A0.jpg (540x581, 63K)

Correct. It's clout chasing, pure and simple. No one associated her with hip hop until she began publicizing her friendship with X and got a feature on Ta1300.

Not to mention, her sudden image change happened almost immediately following X's death. She started billing herself as sad and suicidal when she didn't before.

not to be that bitch but she's a 17 year old edgy emo teen whatd ya expect

Kill yourself

No she's not, that's just what she wants you to think she is. She's a yuppy who isn't pretty enough to be marketed as a Britney Spears type, so they market her as an edgy nignog

Serious question:
Is there anyone more pretentious than this austistic fuckhead?
What's even more pathetic are the mouth breathing retards who buy into it.

Attached: IMG_5510.jpg (640x1056, 111K)

>be Shillie
>only get associated with hip hop due to Denzel giving you a feature on a political song
>make songs on your album dealing with social issues, namely teen drug use and suicide
>create a reputation as a wise-beyond-your-years Gen Z Joan Baez/Joni Mitchell figure
>gather tons of young feminist/SJW fans in the process who view you as the antidote to corporate, frivolous pop
>willingly throw it all away in an instant to memorialize a known woman-beater and homophobe

Keep in mind, the same activists who fight against police brutality and big pharma (which is the source of the teen xanny crisis) are also staunch feminists who wouldn't be caught dead praising a piece of shit misogynist/homophobe like X much less writing tribute songs to him (Shillie and her brother have written several; Bury a Friend and I Love You are about X) or talking about what a "huge impact" he had on their lives. Shillie deserves to be held accountable for her hypocrisy, because she's vocally politically conscious until it means moving outside her comfort zone and recognizing "friends" of hers are scumfucks according to the principles she implies she upholds.

Attached: anarchabillie.png (937x599, 844K)

another day, another shillie thread

We fucking get it. She’s a hypocrite, a fraud, a plant etc etc...you’ve posted the same images and pragraphs fucking hundreds of times at this point. This fucking Yea Forums no one here seriously listens to or supports billie or any of your other teen pop stars. If you’re not a shill why don’t you take your threads to fucking twitter or reddit where she actually has fans?

Because her handlers told her to downplay it
Duh

MA was the original death metal boyband.

3 skinny bitches and a fat fuck

Because she's 17 and can use her age as a get-out-of-responsibility free card.

There are three types of posters in Shillie threads

1) Actual paid UMG shills that try to promote her here

2) Based and redpilled anti-Shillie posters who do it for free

3) Casuals caught in the middle

There is an ongoing battle between groups 1&2 for the hearts and minds of group 3. Pick a side.

Attached: 1508621204408.png (320x320, 90K)

>and a fat fuck
Billie?

She's "mature for her age".

based

he didnt beat her lmao

Do you work for her or something? Stop promoting garbage.

Based.
Based.

ITT: children talking about children

he’s really cringy
youtube.com/watch?v=aO12BCNUlLU&t=122s

>go to barber
>make me look like a decomposing pineapple senpai

I liked his character more than his music.

As for Billie, I dont like her/her brother's music but I can see why she is blowing up everywhere. She's probably just trying to be "controversial" or ride the XXX dick after the fact to get his fans. Probably both desu.

I doubt it's genuine though. Anyone that claims to like XXX's music is retarded. The only thing respectable about him were his views towards women.

Because she's spineless. She acts like she's some socially woke progressive idol while she idolizes woman-beating POS like X.

She's not woke, she's not progressive. She's a fraud.

Where is this generations Kurt? We need someone who actually gives a shit. Someone that has the balls to stand up for what they believe in.

Dude, shes 17 and makes music for teenagers.

She is a white girl that is obssesed with black men and their music scene
Do you really think she cares?

she's literally the most genuine person in the business, why are you being so salty??

she's literally this generation's The Beatles so just consider that when you listen . . .

Saved for later.

>the most genuine person in the business,
t. Interscope employee

This. So much this.

Given that she's a spoiled rich girl who appropriates the aesthetic of the proletarian classes and hangs around woke musicians despite displaying little to no principled politics, I'd say she's this generation's Bob Dylan.

this is cringy but also very right. kurt actually stood for something and wasn't afraid to say what he thought. politically and socially speaking kurt was based as fuck.
billie is just a hypocrite who wants clout by seeming socially conscious but she's anything but that.
also, old ass boomer rockers like grohl and billie joe armstrong supporting her is very cringy. she's the embodiment of what they don't stand for.

The only people who think Billie is "woke" are her 14-year old white girl fans who have never been outside their hometown suburb.

>Bury a Friend and I Love You are about X
yeah gonna need a source for this shit.

No one:
Youtube: PLEASE WATCH THIS BILLIE EILLISH VIDEO I KNOW YOU WANT TO

Videos of her started showing in my recommends as early as last August. Pure payola.

everything about your sentence is wrong and billie is based for not being a sheep like you and supporting a real one like X
cry more retard

Women only care when ugly men are women beaters and criminals. If it's a pretty boy like XXX then it only adds to their appeal of being a bad boy. Same thing with sexual harassment: it's only 'harassment' if an ugly loser does it.

she only looked good when she was younger now she looks like a fish and is built like a fridge. also her music is absolute shit

its funny how you all use this as an excuse to be misogynistic. you look for something different to hate on a 17 year old girl every day

fuck that industry plant. same as joji
honestly, ironically depressed people should be banned from music

Attached: 72748648.jpg (209x197, 21K)

>What they don't stand for
you have to be kidding. you're one of those guys that actually thinks Green Day is "punk" aren't you? haha

Stop hating on Billie because u want to lick her buthole

I don't think I can recall any other industry plant getting that much good PR months before they have a big hit or full-length album.

Shillie obviously had a huge machine behind her right from the start.

Ugh. She's SO talented i know . . .

I would love to work for interscope to help find and cultivate the next genius superstar artist!

>ocean eyes "just happened" to go viral on soundcloud at the end of 2015
>billie signed to interscope shortly after, starts working with apple music as early as feb 2016
>ocean eyes video is released in march 2016, video is professionally shot with special effects
>ocean eyes is rereleased through interscope late 2016, gets put on to spotify

Classic planting.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
You can't hear it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc4bGjOJ7oo

She had X in mind when she wrote this.

Cmon people, she is only 17, is doing what a teenager would do, doing things without thinking the consequences and being woke af

Not a big loss for music.

billie is the worst pop star of all time

Women like being abused

She went viral and got signed for her obvious talent and potential why are you so salty?

shes still seventeen

Have you HERD bellyache. ??

No talent whore. Stop posting this shit.

Lol what do u listen to Bubba Sparxxx??

except it's not

I Love You is a beautiful song.

hang yourself shill