The four moods of Ariel Pink songs:

The four moods of Ariel Pink songs:

>“It’s a Toys ‘R Us jingle, only specifically geared towards sexual predators”

>“That’s the last time I let my dealer control the dosage”

>“It’s fun to trigger the libs”

>“I’m so fucking depressed. Anyway this one’s about the Hamburglar”

Attached: 96C88F20-C9D9-40C6-8C27-122BAB88B830.png (640x427, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xllgFDsMu4A
youtube.com/watch?v=R0pDkwNmjZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pgbNEStUOVM
youtube.com/watch?v=xdLk9YIfbm0
youtu.be/elgevihSHl0
youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo&t=323s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The four moods of Ariel Pink songs

youtube.com/watch?v=xllgFDsMu4A
youtube.com/watch?v=R0pDkwNmjZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pgbNEStUOVM
youtube.com/watch?v=xdLk9YIfbm0

he's the most influential artist of the 21st century

just listened to pom pom huh?

what has he influenced other than MGMT

Nostalgic music, living in the past. Clairo, Mac de-marco, chillwave, vaporwave, the list goes on

Faggot. Listen to anything pre-Before Today.

Based, worn copy, scared famous, doldrums and house arrest are his best work.

this lol i fucking hate when people base ariel on pom pom
woah bruh lol like TV 80s quirky doe!!!

Agreed, I do think Pom Pom and DtBJ are top tier albums, but they certainly don’t represent his career.
The fact that he’s associated with bullshit 80’s synth throwback music upsets me. Lipstick and such are great songs but Ariel’s music has always been way more in line with 60’s and 70’s psychedelic pop, not 80’s synth pop.

my man!

Can you give me an example of a “It’s fun to trigger the libs” song?

The madman released the title track to his 2017 album with the word tranny in the chorus and has tons of very edgy tracks, including one with repeated uses of the n word, but OP is retarded and doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Lol what song does he use the n word in?

youtu.be/elgevihSHl0

>MAUS AND ARIEL PINK COLLAB ALBUM WHEN?

Attached: funny-bears-doing-human-things-15.jpg (800x614, 152K)

spirited!

isn't he literally a tranny though

....no?

He’s a hot blooded American male with androgynous tendencies

Attached: 66BB25AB-493D-4354-9C85-528795B2D38E.jpg (269x187, 8K)

Ariel's got good music but projecting a bunch of political philosophies you may currently be harboring seems like a bad idea, I should know.
youtube.com/watch?v=a1t6cQO3RXo&t=323s

Attached: file.png (860x676, 803K)

Or maybe just let him say and speak what he wants. If people get angry so be it, dude has more talent in his pinkie than anyone that’ll go after him.
The thing about him is he’s a provocateur, and has been since the beginning of his career. Him being a scumbag has been part of his appeal for a long time. There’s few things he could do that would stop his fans from listening. He’s a real, genuine weirdo and outsider.

I don't think anyone is stopping Ariel from saying or speaking from he wants. If he decides not to say something because it might upset people that's his choice.
As far as I know this "politically incorrect" Ariel Pink character didn't start showing up in the media until the Mature Themes era and he'd released tons of excellent music before that and had a very strong cult following throughout most of those years.
These days he doesn't seem to be saying anything too "politically incorrect" and that's because he chooses not to.
I'm not sure what you want from him.

never knew who the dude he's kissing is, is it Matt fishbeck?

yup

I have to puke

If you listen to his early recordings that didn’t get released as albums, the politically incorrect material is definitely in there. The reason you think the character didn’t show up until Mature Themes is because that’s when he started getting media coverage. Before Today really propelled him into the limelight. And I wouldn’t say he’s stopped doing politically incorrect shit, considering the shit he was doing publicly online after his breakup. The mans just strange and won’t be tied down by public opinion.

nice ive heard Matt randomly kisses people a lot lol

So basically all shitty music

>Andrew Vanwyngarden & Connan Mockasin >>>>>>>>>> Ariel Pink & John Maus
The superior power duo

Attached: BFED945A-83D2-4A2B-9FB6-2F547271831A.jpg (750x608, 156K)

based cleaners poster.

Attached: Martread.jpg (432x576, 206K)

did you know Martin is diagnosed with autism

TV 80s?
A lot of it touches upon the 70s and 60s more so.
Regardless, Pom Pom does stand as a culmination of all of his work whether or not elitists want to admit to that or not.

Idk about culmination. It’s separate from the rest of his discography, more so than any other post-Before Today release. It’s a fucking great album though, and the versions of previously released tracks like Lipstick are way better on Pom Pom. Regardless, House Arrest=Doldrums>Pom Pom>the rest. Mature Themes is the weakest but it’s still 7/10.