Anybody here been to a paramore concert? is it true she virtue signals a lot?

anybody here been to a paramore concert? is it true she virtue signals a lot?

Attached: molesting the mic 61887927_439906573496100_3283991931792995780_n.jpg (1068x1068, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-p9K_Ieloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, she made all of the white men go on stage and show our little white dicks to everyone :( Still love her of course

Anyone espousing a view I don't like is virtue signaling

Attached: pure-696x394.png (696x394, 419K)

>little white dicks
You know the competition is between blacks and whites, right? Even if you admit that blacks are bigger, whites are still second place. Latinos and asians aren't even in the race lmao
My 7" white dick is still bigger than most of the population.

of course she virtue signals, she's a petite blonde celebrity, of course she wants you to believe she cares about everything so you don't hurt her.

I wouldn't go see them live because of their terrible audience but I love their music and I don't care that what she says between the songs.

(also I'm more used to small clubs concerts and they probably play giants arenas anywhere)

This. We argue over "black vs white" because the other races aren't even worth arguing about.

Arabs are bigger than whites

what the actual fuck are you on about
go outside and have sex

Is that why they fuck goats and little boys? Their whole culture screams tiny dick rage.

Female artist in 2019? Yeah I would say there’s a pretty good chance of that

Seems you're a little upset at the revelation that Abdul is packing a bigger dong than Cleetus. However, facts don't care about your feelings

>facts
requires evidence

Have sex satan

Attached: 64571327_2312224215661841_6057863735774581180_n.jpg (1080x1920, 227K)

Daily reminder Brandon is a fatass beta orbiter.

Yeah, she said that all homophobes should be sodomised.

Every Paramore concert is exactly the fucking same. It starts of like a pep rally, with the fucking audience clapping rhythmically in unison, then Hayley comes out on stage, bouncing up and down like a rabbit, and asks how everyone's doing, and to make some noise, and all that shit. Then she goes into a few hits, then plays a new song.
After the new song, the theatrical, calculated bullshit really starts. She finds some older guy in the audience, probably somebody's dad, then says "let's hear it for the dads," or some shit like that. She goes into a song like Misery Business, dancing with the dad, occasionally doing something very milquetoast risqué like putting her arm around him. But get this, if he touches her back she'll start YELLING about how men need to respect women and not be creepy and all that shit. Then she might smack the dad on stage, which she legitimately does on occasion. Then she tells the guy to sit down, and she'll literally humiliate him by sitting on his fucking face, as if trying to suffocate him. Then, if she's wearing something really short, she'll pull the crotch of her shorts over and basically try to drown the old man in her pussy juices, and she'll shove her fucking hand down his pants, jacking him off. Then she'll shove his cock in her ass and whisper for him to piss, and then she'll push his piss out of her anus out at the front row audience. Apparently this move is called the Lemonade Tsunami.

Attached: 75D83B91-1E1C-44DF-B336-E52BBF5CFEEC.png (718x583, 478K)

>muh virtue signalling
Go back to pol retard.

I saw them at Reading in 2014 when waiting for QOTSA. Not really a fan but they put on a great show, and she is a brilliant frontwoman.

No virtue signalling that night, just speeches about "the Paramore family" and shit like that. At one point the sound cut so they ended up doing an impromptu acoustic set which was pretty kino.

Buying some tickets now.

>"user, you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Attached: Pressure Red Spring 2005 61994310_116985549554612_310895022287008670_n.jpg (712x712, 50K)

This.

no I think your touring schedule would be very difficult for both of us

Attached: 03a34d60.png (362x346, 90K)

bump

hnnng

Attached: Hayley-Williams-Short-Hair-1.jpg (1920x1279, 590K)

Bump

patently untrue
t. homosexual knower

Her style is my fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-p9K_Ieloo
listen to kate bush

Agreed

Attached: Hayley Williams 8.jpg (2301x3400, 558K)