Huge albums everyone loves that you dislike

Bowie ` Ziggy Stardust = too many boring pop songs

AC/DC ` Back In Black = retarded

Ramones debut = sounds like homeless drug addicts shouting and playing 1 or 2 chords over and over on their guitars

Rolling Stones ` Exile = too much monkey business

Bruce Springsteen sucks. Why do people like him

Attached: kKPnjUk.jpg (420x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tKRhM8qlPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree on all points

modern music sucks

>Bowie ` Ziggy Stardust = too many boring pop songs
you're absolutely right

You sound like a jelly belly.

whoa whoa give me one vision

Attached: wWDcJTe.jpg (528x302, 44K)

one of the most boring albums ive ever listened to

Attached: Unknown Pleasures.jpg (800x540, 106K)

queen

Queen is fucking shit
It's like the musical theater version of rock

Ugly fucking cunt

Attached: +_53e65374ec9e3eda1952982a6c18a699.png (162x326, 121K)

Why is every retarded faggot so in love with them? The mainstream is so god damn retarded.. maybe more retarded than ever in this decade

>>>r/hiphopheads

>likes queen
>calls someone reddit
Epic

actually queenfags are the one who should be fucking off to reddit, specifically /r/music

Attached: MI0001682617.jpg (500x490, 82K)

Agreed, could never get into it

Literally every Radiohead album.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tKRhM8qlPA

Fucking Kanye West.
Putting his dickriding obnoxious fanbase aside, I guess it's just not made for me. He strikes me as an exact 50/50 mix of corporate product and tryhard """artiste""".
His shoes are trash too. You could pull em apart with your bare hands.

Attached: 1554934733863.jpg (652x680, 138K)

All New Order albums

>Kanye
>corporate product
That's a weird thought.

Yeah, imagine the guy who shilled his Ye album listening party through a 3rd party app being a product.
Let's really push it, try to envision the man who married Kim Kardashian, a textbook corperate whore, as a product. I know, what a stretch.
I mean, a person pushing a shitty overpriced "high fashion" clothing line, corperate? Please. That's grassroots as hell, my man.

Attached: Shinkai.png (720x400, 334K)

The dude doesn't even make his own beats, he picks other people out to do it. Cmon now.

Drake

Bump

these are some pulitzer worthy criticisms

David Bowie is just tuneless shouting.

thx

Wow, I'm shocked that Yea Forums has terrible taste in music. Shocked, I tell you.

But that's exactly the appeal of Ramones

puts me to sleep

Attached: rslhr4.jpg (1400x1400, 837K)

These are correct. For me it's To Pimp A Butterfly. I loved gkmc, but felt that tpab was a lackluster follow up to it, and that it doesn't deserve nearly as much praise as it gets.

Yes the band.. dont care for Andersons voice

Opposite for me.
GKMC has shit production while TPAB is amazing.

You can't convince me me that E Street Shuffle doesn't slap.

Long distance runaround is such a banger tho

>Ramones debut = sounds like homeless drug addicts shouting and playing 1 or 2 chords over and over on their guitars
you're trying too hard if that doesn't sound awesome

you unironically have to be depressed to get it, where most things would seem boring anyway, then it transcends

One of those albums I wish I could like, but just find so fucking boring

pleb? filtered

sycophant? filtered

Animals- Shitty drums, nonexistent keyboards, just plain boring desu.

This is best Bowie, but Ziggy is still a 9 for me. Lady Stardust, Soul Love, It Ain’t Easy, and Suffragette City are the only things holding it back from a 10 for me. Still decent songs, but much lower quality than the greatness that is Rock and Roll Suicide, Ziggy Stardust, Starman, and Five years. HD is overall more consistent for me. Andy Warhol is seriously one of my favorite songs.

Attached: 4C8A5555-DE8E-4E8A-9C1C-47B00F43D7EB.jpg (1498x1500, 474K)

Everything The Beatles did, especially during the '60s. They just sound like some boring insignificant boyband made for boomer women. I don't see the appeal of them over any of their more talented contemporaries.

Sgt Pepper definitely is overrrated besides a few songs. Def not as experimental as its reputation suggests. Too god damn poppy and slick

Rubber Soul is also not that great

that grannyshit ruins sgt pepper

I won't defend any of these but also fuck the Eagles and fuck Led Zepplin

Queen is one of those bands where their best album is actually their greatest hits CD. I'm not a fan of any of their full length albums but their singles were really fucking good and eclectic.

Damn is kendricks best and I think tpab is kind of annoying
Trout mask replica has really shitty vocals
Lowercase by Bluetile Lounge is kinda lame

you are aware that song was ripped off from monkey time by major lance. springsteen is a shameless plagiarist

this piece of shit right here

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: 118972369.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>Bowie ` Ziggy Stardust
based
cringe

Pearl Jam it's literally the worst band ever.

>liking queen
>calling other people reddit

Attached: 7387AA33-BF96-40BC-81D8-05F20A67B0B0.jpg (171x278, 10K)

In other words
They were a singles band with no truly worthwhile albums
That’s fine but people shouldn’t pretend they were great if they just made pop songs and shit albums

They were great at making pop songs, though. Not every band has to be about albums.

That’s true but many artists can do both, not all talents are equal

>not knowing Ian wrote a lot of the songs before he even was diagnosed with epilepsy let alone depressed

Attached: 97830.jpg (540x540, 80K)

Attached: manicccc.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (220x219, 14K)

great album, faggot

All of Springsteen and the Clash. It's just not for me.

Fart Angels

The Joshua Tree. Yawn.

one meme song and a bunch of forgettable shit.

Fat of the land
Blood sugar sex majeek
Moon shaped pool
Black holes and revelations
Siamese dream
In utero
Ride the lightening
Off the wall
Heartwork
Mylo Xyloto
Dookie
Kind of blue
Head hunters

wrong

Attached: Converge-JaneDoe.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I just totally wasn't bothered by this at all.

Attached: music-take-that-and-party-album-cover.jpg (953x953, 97K)

Yep thanks to cheesy Paul Mccartney

why did Eddie Vedder have a plump ass.. thats not good for a man

thats one of the worst covers ever
fat people are disgusting

In the aeroplane over the sea. More like in the aeroplane over my head. This shitty fuckin album befuddles me

should I care?

Agreed, except Dookie and bssm

Hannett really fucked them with his shit production

its bleak and dull with weird sounds, goes with the music perfectly

dookie and BSSM hold up amazingly. fuck that asshole

>you unironically have to be depressed to get it,
how could that be when the album's enjoyed mainstream success?

>Narvana - Never Mind
Quite frankly a very gay sounding album. Mopey power pop, and if that wasn't enough, the lyrics seem to be that of a schizophrenic retarded bitch.

>Green Day - Dookie
Gay, nuff said

>RATM - Any album
Fucking annoying obnoxious shit only saving grace is some of Morello's solos which are admittedly cool

>Kanye West - Anything
Fucking gay hipster hop for annoying college kids

>Dr. Dre - The Chronic
I'd rather listen to any Ice Cube or Eazy E release than this, Dr. Dre might have good production skills but he is the most boring rapper on Earth unless Eminem is writing his lines for him

>Odd Future - anything ASSOCIATED
Gay shit for faggots

Attached: 2178600-dead_eye_3.jpg (480x480, 55K)

a lot of mainstream stuff is corny as mother fuck.. People are so god damn corny its retarded. At least shit back in the 90s had a little balls though at least. compare Nirvana and green day to shit nowadays. Its even beyond fucking gay. Everyhting pretty much sounds gay nowadays, even metal or hard stuff

Bruce Springsteen decided not to appear at Live Aid despite his huge global popularity in 1985. He later stated that he "simply did not realise how big the whole thing was going to be". He has since expressed regret at turning down Geldof's invitation to appear at the London concert, stating that he could have played a couple of acoustic songs had there been no slot available for a full band performance.

based & redpilled

I agree most shit is gay as fags but I will say there's stuff from the 00s that's far from my favorite shit but I give it more props than Narvana and Green Day and that's shit like Avenged Sevenfold and Trivium who both are very mainstream but to me at least are far less gay.

2010s? Mostly just gay pop and gay rap as far as mainstream gors.

Attached: avenged-sevenfold-two-faced-skull_a-G-15510919-13198922.jpg (325x488, 37K)

One hot minute or American idiot for me please.

> Low (David Bowie)
I just didn't get the point. the entire album felt like it was going for a vibe he had already done better on some of his older albums, making the entire thing feel redundant and unmemorable

I love how gay fags think gay pop and gay rap is actually fresh and we're going somewhere musically and not down the shitter the most ever in history.. its fucking embarrassing how dumb and faggoty people are in 2010s

Aping 80s and 90s pop culture? Remakes? reboots? WOW SO ORIGINAL FUCKING FAGS

he never did anything like anything on LOW before. It sounds more like ENO than anything, even though he actually played the instruments that sound like Eno on most songs

Reminder that if you don't like The Rolling Stones, you're not a fan of Rock N' Roll and should never, ever call yourself one and stick to other genres. Also
>calling Bowie's music boring Pop
post albums you like nigga.

Attached: 1543513813700s.jpg (250x166, 6K)

ELO is overrated as fuck and annoying

>Here, take my hand
>Come to Plebland

Attached: 1543521510077.jpg (960x540, 83K)

mr blue sky is the gayest song ever.. go stick your dick in an ass you faggot

I still fucked your girl while listening to it.

All of them. music is for fucking queers. i only listen to the secret sobibor field recordings.

why did you do that? Shes fat and disgusting

Acting like a tough guy sociopath scumbag is for queers. Queers actually want to act like that now

Disorder is the only song I like

Radiohead is entry level garbage, with the exception of very few tracks

Listened to it the other day and gave it a 3.5. I can see why people like it and for what it is it's good but not to the level that people praise it on here I don't think

no, she ain't, why you talk so bad bout' your sister?

Ironically the most boring final song on this album has found its way onto an advert

Lady Stardust and Soul Love are pleb filters, and Suffragette City is solid. It Ain't Easy s trash though, I think almost everyone agrees there.

Bowie Glam

1.Diamond Dogs
2. Ziggy
3. Aladdin (not coherent enough)

I see where your mind is now.. You wont be an incel forever. dont fuck your sister mate

then again ELO IS incel music

trips of truth
honestly, i have a hard time getting into any post rock because of this
i want to be able to enjoy stuff like pic related, agaetis byrjun, f# a# infinity, but it's just too boring and i zone out 10 minutes in

All Van der Graf Generator albums
All Camel albums
All Genesis albums
All Rush albums
Almost all Pink Floyd albums
All Iron Maiden albums with Bruce Dickinson vocals

Its spelled corporate man fuck

I get it that ELO haters can't read but damn nigga, you gotta go to school once or something.