HOLY SHIT REMEMBER WHEN FAGTANO CALLED SAM HYDE A GENIUS???

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1a45kPXXG4

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 4.18.35 PM.png (1682x1014, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk&feature=youtu.be&t=323
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even a broken clock is right twice a day

He's honestly very sus
I don't trust his political u turn at all desu

Attached: cKPK3el.jpg (853x578, 108K)

ezra really fucked him up.

it's just sad that he thinks he can hide in plain sight, as if everyone just forgot

the dream would be to get him "deplatformed". get that fat fuck back to working at a pizza parlor again. And I don't even believe in deplatforming people, but this is a special case

remember when he said the n word?

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk&feature=youtu.be&t=323

remember when he told SJWS to drink bleach?

damn... he really was /ourguy/ once upon

wtf

How was that fader article even wrong? He clearly did pander to /pol/ kids in 2016

it was wrong of them to say pandering to /pol/ kids is wrong

Because that kind of transgressive humour was at the forefront of meme culture

>meme culture
cringe

hello leftist trannie

Incel

sodomite

lets argue: fantanos sam hyde interview was the most interesting thing he ever did.

No, hyde's a hack
bad tim and eric ripoff at best

doesnt change that the interview was fantanos most interesting work, and sam carried it.

the jamaican accent part was extremely reddi

Most of us on here have had our neckbeard phase, to be fair

thank god i outgrew that shit

just try to name a better fantano video than the sam hyde interview. just name it lol

everything he's done is worthless garbage

im just rating on a scale of entertaining to not entertaining. and that interview is actually interesting because of how you can tell fantano is being stretched beyond his comfort limit.

I remember when he interviewed fucking hungrybox, it was like 2 egomaniacs who loved hearing themselves talk were having a conversation

the podcast episode with Chris Ott was pretty cool

i dont blame him. id do that to keep my standard of living that low e
physical effor

he rode the anti-sjw bandwagon like the amazing atheist, cult of dusty and other liberals did.
these same liberals are not bashing anti-sjws

are now bashing*

gatethony keeptano

>these same liberals are now bashing anti-sjws
yeah, because they're all cut from the same cloth of complete cowardice

Fantano was able to easily transition from kekistani edgelord to a bluecheck Chapo leftist because he's a social climbing sociopath with no actual opinions, views or morals.

youtubers are kind of fickle people and ride the current fad when it has the potential to make them money

Worst post all day

being an sjw when anti-sjwism was popular would have been bad for your youtube career

i would honestly fucking kill myself if my videos were used in something like this. holy shit Anthony.