Jesus fucking Christ mu

Jesus fucking Christ mu

What an absolute shitshow of a human being

Attached: GettyImages-167948072-1553009531-640x445.jpg (640x445, 52K)

phil's flaws are part of what makes his who he is.

He did it all for the nookie

What's he done now

he prefers white wine lol

His possibly racist stunts make me think he's dumb, but I love Eyehategod and Corrosion of Conformity, and he does too, and he constantly promotes them, so he's a decent guy. If I saw him in person I'd probably want to talk to him about his southern sludge friends.

Stay mad, söyboy

Phil is mild compared to some people in metal. He has been accused of being racist and said some things that might incline people to believe so, but anyone with a brain or knows what it's like to be drunk knows he's just a dumb drunk/drug addict with a loud mouth, not a real racist with an agenda or any sort. Compare him to one Vince Neil.

>In 1984 he got into a car accident, killing passenger Nicholas 'Razzle' Dingley, a drummer with Hanoi Rocks. He also hurt two occupants of another car - one suffered brain damage.
>Neil was arrested in 2002 for punching record producer Michael Schuman in a nightclub parking lot.
>In 2003, Neil was arrested again after accusations that he assaulted a sex worker at the Moonlight BunnyRanch by grabbing her around the throat and throwing her against a wall.
>In 2004, an arrest warrant for misdemeanor assault was issued for Neil after a fight during a show where he left a soundman unconscious for 45 minutes.
>In 2007, Neil was arrested for suspicion of DUI in Las Vegas after police spotted him making some erratic moves in his Ferrari. In2010, Neil was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Las Vegas again in 2010.
>In 2011, Neil was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after an altercation with ex-girlfriend, Alicia Jacobs.

Attached: vincenail.jpg (500x656, 123K)

White people

this is more interesting that their entire discography.

also there are videos of phil chillin with black fans, he thanks them for the support and calls them brothers.

Vince killed Razzle on purpose, didn't want Hanoi Rocks becoming bigger than the Crue

Being clinically braindead isn't a crime-

Redskins are disgusting, desu~

Attached: images[1].jpg (181x278, 16K)

So defend R Kelly and Chris Brown

How so? An infinite list of rappers and rock stars are WAY worse.

you cant deny, chris brown slaps.

He was also drunk during the car crash btw

based

jfc what happened to him, he was such a qt twink ;____;

Attached: THE OGRE.jpg (790x1185, 143K)

that pic name rofl

Based Vince found a way

>Hanoi Rocks was a Finnish rock band formed in 1979. They were the first Finnish band to chart in the UK and they were also popular in Japan. The band broke up in June 1985 after the drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley died in a car accident during their first US tour in December 1984.

>Tommy Sommers photo
Based KISSfag boomer he is, I listen to every show

Attached: three.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Attached: vf.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

The Wall

why does he have button snaps on his wrists, but nothing to button to them? did he lose his mittens?

How can people live knowing they killed an innocent? I couldn't live with myself.

Attached: 1560113594033.jpg (700x624, 75K)

you know you're a pussy, right?

I might be remembering wrong, but I think Vince Neil has dealt with severe depression and maybe alcoholism because of that incident.

There was a famous book, I forget what it's called, but it was about the psychological impacts of killing people. I think it was written by a military veteran or something. But yeah, unless you're a sociopath then killing people even in a war scenario changes the way your brain works and kinda fucks you up.

>what happened to him
he got fat you retard

>oh no he wacist :0
grow up pussy

take a look at this picture
do you think he's lived with himself particularly enjoyably?

Black people

Attached: MLK incest nigger.jpg (1027x955, 144K)