ITT: Songs you like to wave your floppy vagina to

>WHEN I WAS, A ONIONS-BOY
>MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE SHITTY
>TO SEE A BOOMER BAND
>HE SAID SON WHEN YOU GROW UP
>WOULD YOU BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE BLOOMERS
>THE NORMIES AND THE CHADS

Hoooooooweeee! That song reminds me of a piping hot junebug in the south side of Little Rock, Arkansas (my home town that is :3) huaaaaaaaaaaaaaafffffpting!

Attached: DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!.jpg (355x355, 27K)

You might genuinely have autism.

a thread died for this

Probably some bullshit thread I imagine so no biggie

No way, it was probably a pop punk general. Fuck you and your horseshit, it's genuinely ruining Yea Forums

Newfag

I love pop punk, all my favourite albums like in the aeroplane over the meme is great

Oh yeah, Jeff Mangum and the Neutral Milk Hotel, I haven't heard of In Overy Island is it good?

Oh yeah, it's the one that goes, "Ey pepperoni ayyyyy, I'm Bjork and I just got my clitoris tickled by a weenie head! Ayyyyyyyyyy *finger guns*"

That's not Neutral Milk Hotel, that's Vulnicura, the album that goes, "Helloruru I'm David Bowie and this is my snythesiser, alright hit it Brain Eno!"

*drum machine starts up* LMAO!

No no no that's Low, the one in which the Berlin Wall was standing up, the Cold War was dangerous you know. There was a movie about East Germans going into a balloon across the border

Yeah that's communism for ya, in fact the band, "Godspeed you Black Emperor" is a communist band, have you heard of LYSFTH? Peeeyooouuuuu! I haven't heard an album that stinky since GG Allen's last romp!

Yeah what the fuck was GG Allin's problem? I knew he was from New Hampshire, but he was also a reddit man or something, what are you angry about? The government?

I don't know he liked to smear da poo poo on his chest and call himself German man stan, he could have gotten tips from Kraftwerk

I absolutely adore Kraftwerk, especially the electric cafe or whatever you call it or the one with the Pocket Calculator

Yeah I know that one, "I'm the OP rater with my pocket calculator!"

Faggot+Newfag = (you)

What the fuck did I do, why are you in my thread. This is supposed to be music discussion, not two assholes spamming my thread

What the fuck did I even say, I was just dicussing pop punk with another guy and OP came raging, what are you supposed to be? Rage Against the Machine or something?

Yeah I was having a nice discussion, what the fuck is your problem?

You called me a faggot for no reason, plus you said, "Electric Cafe" is good. I'd rather sit in, the "Electric Chair"

Autobahn is bae and so is Ralf und Florian

The title hip hop track of, "Autobahn is good" the rest is some ambeint filler horseshit, even guten morgen or whatever the last song is. Not good.

Yeah I agree, but what is truly bae is, "Trans Europe Express"

No, "Trans Europe Express" is some bee bopp boop poopy doo doo, hall of mirrors is poopy doo doo and so is Showroom Dummies, we get it. You're European, we get it.

>21 / 0 / 3
that's gonna be a yikes from me

you have too much free time mate