Eminem is becoming blacklisted, those who hate Eminem support evil

And it's because he's a white heterosexual male who's too big and famous now to be controlled.

youtube.com/watch?v=VAR3AjN_sxk
According to Forbes, Eminem doesn't even exist. Why you may ask? He's not a favorite of mainstream media and their evil agenda.

Attached: eminemmgk.jpg (970x589, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rhe8BAcPxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rQCVveGhzs
youtube.com/watch?v=50fjHGZHK5A
youtube.com/watch?v=JzSh9gp6icE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he keeps saying homophobic shit "ironically" but belittles tyler the creator for being gay. in fucking 2018. rap moved past him, rap is socially progressive and there's no place for white men who hate gays and use violent imagery against women.

eminem is cringe

Rap is dying either way

good

so is every other rapper but he somehow manages to be less cringe than others

Good for him, Revival was fucking terrible and was the final nail in his coffin

>the final nail in his coffin

Maybe you should watch the video, you're exactly the kind of sheep it's talking about. Eminem is still huge, but idiots like you are led astray because you follow everything the media wants you to believe and likes everything they tell you to like. Good goy, faggot.

Attached: eminemscurrentsales.jpg (1311x308, 87K)

Rap is like the biggest thing and the zeitgeist of the current time. They can't put the spotlight on a white guy who dominated blacks in their own thing and has had homophobic, misogynistic lyrics

eminem wasn't great since he dropped his slim shady persona. His new "deep" stuff is cringeworthy to say the least.
Also he started showing signs of dementia when he tried to go SJW on Trump after making a career out of "smacking hoes and saying fag".
He's like an old dog for whom a quick bullet in the back of the head would be mercy.

So anyone saying anything against trump makes them an SJW? And that deep stuff was a one-off thing. I don't think he'll be doing it after revival and all the aftermath it caused

Em still the only relevant white rapper. There'll never be another one.

Eminem doing "deep" and "woke" material was a direct response to his detractors who bitched and moaned for years that he didn't say anything important for the black struggle or use his platform as the world's biggest rapper to help black people, which is ridiculous

At the end of the day, we saw what that got him, and now we know the true nature of the beast

>So anyone saying anything against trump makes them an SJW?
Tell me where I said that.
>>Also he started showing signs of dementia when he tried to go SJW on Trump AFTER MAKING A CAREER OUT OF "SMACKING HOES AND SAYING FAG".
It's fascinating how you retards manage read only the words that trigger you and filter anything else. I don't give a fuck about Trump. I don't have a dog in this race. I'm not even american. I don't give a shit. You can love him, you can hate him. Just don't be a fucking hypocrite about it. That's my issue with Eminem. He's got talent it's true. But it wasn't just that he could rap fast and use a dictionary that got him to fame. It was his obnoxious attitude and his vulgar messages.
My point is he should have kept being a turd flinging monkey because that was fun to watch. Instead he decided he's that he's smart and should get into politics. Because he must "go against da system xDDD".

black people weren't saying that about him. If anything their biggest criticism was that he was old and his music sucked. Which is did. Relapse was his last good album.

>there's no place for white men who hate gays and use violent imagery against women.
but there is for black men who hate gays and use violent imagery against women

Relapse sucked, his last good album was Eminem show

fucking dumbass Relapse was the shit.

Yeah nigga and that place is called Rap. And gays and bitches can't stop sucking its dick.

I like the homophobia stuff but he alienated me when he made that anti trump rap. So fuck him, his music sucks anyways

t. 90% of his fanbase.

This lol was just listening to a carti song where he talks about Ray Rice-ing a bitch but guess what? Everyone still loves home because he’s BLACK!

This is the exact thing Eminem was talking about in the interview. "If I zig I should've zagged"
If Eminem, undoubtedly the most famous WHITE rapper in the world, hadn't addressed the Trump issue, which was the most volatile at that time leading up to revival , the entire industry and media would be at his throat for releasing a big project and making money out of it (hip-hop is a black genre as well, that has its own implications) and twist the whole thing in a way that puts Eminem in line with someone like Trump, a money grubbing, self serving image with subtle racist undertones. Also I believe there was some sort of obligation for doing it because throughout his life most of the people he has respected are black hip-hop artists who themselves don't think too highly of Trump. And by this I don't mean to say that his hatred for trump was forced or affected because trump was being laid out by the mainstream media constantly and the environment in which Eminem surrounded himself with(trump hating black people) played a part as well.
This was a Scylla and Charybdis situation. He just chose what he thought was right otherwise he would've never said that "drawing a line in the sand" line. It was a disaster nevertheless

This

Almost makes you think that niggers get a pass from their jewish masters for some reason

*relapse

First of all
Relapse was a love letter to his white fanbase, and a specific section of it...the horrorcore fans, black people don't fuck with horrorcore at all. Go to a Three 6 Mafia show in your city, it will be 90 percent white despite them being ghetto as fuck.

Second of all, black people were saying that about him. Lord Jamar being the most vocal and well known one, but all across the internet like Youtube vloggers and social media, black people were bitching for years using the excuse that Eminem sux bcuz he just doesn't say anything pertinent to OUR STRUGGLE, obviously this is a certain variety of black, the same variety of white we call a skinhead, kluxer, or neo nazi, but blacks are allowed to be that way.

Rap isn't music.

>Lord Jamar
Fuck that nigga. And I don't care any of that shit Relapse is a goddamn masterpiece. Dre's 10/10 production, Em's rhymes better than anything. When I see a black Em fan, he's definitely listened to Relapse more than Recovery. That Relapse shit was fucking awesome. Same Song and Dance, Underground, Must be the Ganja, Deja Vu, Stay Wide Awake, 3AM that album was complete awesome fucking shit. Em's never come close to this egain, never been at this level since. Shit Framed is the only good song on Revival.

Who actually dislikes Eminem because of his lyrics.
I've literally never met anyone who was legitimately offended by Eminem's lyrics.
You lot constantly go on about the libtards being sensitive but you're all crying over this non issue that no one except you cunts are talking about.
And now you're out here defending his shitty new music because you decided out the imaginary libs you fight against don't like it.

Well there are certain black people who do like Eminem, but the ones who actively hate Eminem I would wager hate Relapse type shit the most, they hate the whole pseudo Satanic serial killer vibe

this but minus the faggy attitude

>I'll rap about my mom again
>I'll rap about Christopher Reeves again
>I'll rap about how much everyone hates me again
>name drop woman I married again
>name drop woman I wanna fuck again
>name drop woman I wanna kill again
>surprise! they all the same woman ... again
>add in trendy pop culture reference again
>beef with other white rapper, again
>I rap god now

Oh my god guys this is disgraceful poor Eminem we really need to help him out!
No one likes Eminem guys he's only one of, if not the most recognisable name in music of the last couple generations he's only a multimillionaire who's highly respected by literally everyone in the entertainment industry c'mon Yea Forums let's stop these evil sjws that we totally didn't make up

>acknowledges Eminem is being blacklisted
>says we're making it up

Okay, retard.

Attached: eminemsmug.jpg (207x178, 18K)

>album sales matter
If this were the case the cast of Glee should be regarded as some of the greatest musicians ever. Move your goal post someplace else.

>the ones who actively hate Eminem I would wager hate Relapse type shit the most

Maybe the oldheads but half the shit the rest listen to now is that devil/occult/illuminati shit from Uzi and the others. The ones who actively hate him now hate that shitty ass poppy revival shit the most. Em was just the COD song guy, drop a corny album only for his mainstream fans for years to go platinum with. You get some whiny relationship drama song, get pink or rihanna to sing the hook, release some rappity rap god speed rap song for the "real fans" collect your money until the next cycle. Revival was more of the same of that with extra Fuck Trump shit nobody really cared about. Kamikaze was finally back to something that resembled a person who gave a fuck again. Ironic that Em gives the most fucks when he gives no fucks.

I mean Eminem's on Forbes so I dunno what everyone's on about.
But either way he's not being blacklisted, everyone knows who Eminem is, whenever he's releasing new music he seems to be everywhere, all over your TV and your phone and your computer. Performing at award shows and appearing at sports events and selling out arenas.To believe that one of the most recognisable, well known, successful artists of this era is being blacklisted is just stupid because well, he's not.

This so much
The day of the rope will come

There's space for both you retards, Eminem's still hugely famous isn't he?
If you're actually out here hating gays and beating women then yeah, you're gonna catch some flak from the media, it's happened to plenty of rappers recently, but no one's crying about Eminem's edgy shock value lyrics. Literally no one except the SJW boogeyman you made up.

You know any artist can be invalidated like that right?

"Nail in his coffin" would imply his career is failing, in which case...the only thing that matters is record sales, retard. The "art over sales" argument only works when discussing the quality of art, not the quality of career....or do I need to buy you a dictionary so you can look up what a career means? Fucking retard.

Eminem is a NEET who likely spends all his time on the internet, of course he gives a fuck. Also, I guess you make a point but....there's a generation gap, I'm someone who grew up when Eminem was just coming out so I'll always remember him for who he was in those days, basically the ultimate troll and rebel who somehow crossed over to the top 40 world and caused chaos all around. People younger than me who got introduced to him at a different time are gonna have a different mental image of who Eminem is, which is probably like you said, that guy who made some songs with Rihanna on a hook or some shit, where to me I'm fine with that because I define him by his glory days and see anything new he does as just being an evolution or whatever, it doesn't matter to me because to me his classic era is done, he can do whatever he wants now to me as long as he still raps tight. It's like Metallica, if you think Metallica = Load/Reload, then Metallica is some gay band, but if you think Metallica = Ride The Lightning or Master Of Puppets, then Metallica is one of the most badass bands ever to do it.

The guy in the video said most casual fans didn't know Eminem has released 2 albums since MMLP2.
Well that's a load of fucking bollocks those albums were everywhere.

The Forbes article was literally titled "hip-hop's next billionaires".
It spent a decent amount of time listing and describing the business ventures outside of music that the artists listed have been partaking in. Drake has a whiskey brand and does real estate, Kanye has Yeezy/Adidas/Kardashians, Diddy has a TV network and a Ciroc, Dre has Apple, Jay Z is a business, man.

Eminem is mostly just on his music shit. He has a record label and a couple books and shit but he's not doing much business shit like these other guys hence why he's not mentioned in the article.

No, because not every artist makes the same songs about the same things using the same played out jokes over and over and over again.

Most of them are just references. And try keeping it up for 2+ decades without repeating some of your content, no artist can do that. Most of them aren't even relevant for that long

Most artists earn the bulk of their money through touring and Eminem barely tours. That's why he's been popular for 20 years but not the richest.

No it's because the SJWs are literally blacklisting him that's why no one knows about his last 2 hugely successful platinum selling albums

>Most artists earn the bulk of their money through touring

That's the thing though. Most rap artists at Eminem's level don't earn most of their money through touring. Eminem's money does seem to all come from his music and maybe a couple endorsements, advertisers. No doubt he'll be rich forever and probably makes more off his music than anyone else on that list, but it's not going to generate as much as the others who own multiple businesses and constantly try to sell their fans stuff.

And $240 million for Kanye seems like a very low estimate.

was I the only one who unironically thought rap devil was better than killshot in basically every conceivable way

I mean this feud means less than nothing to me but I was quite surprised to see that people thought that it was in any way better than the absolute trash on Kamikaze. MGK's song at least made me laugh a bit

I thought both were terrible but yeah Killshot was awful.
That. Whole. Staccato. Flow. Thing. He's. Doing. At. The. Start. While. Making. Fun. Of. MGK's. Man... Bun. Was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Rap devil literally felt like a bunch of anti Eminem tweets lumped into one song. It was quite pathetic desu, killshot was better in every conceivable way.

>I thought both were terrible
correct

some of the lines in MGK's last verse made me smile however

>You. Gotta. Man. Bun.
>better in every conceivable way

It probably was a worse song but a much better diss record. Em was right a lot of Rap Devil was MGK going "Yes you are GOAT but you suck leave me alone". And MGK's clown shit with the crowd and getting called out on it, then running to Em hater #1 Charlamagne to explain exactly why he won't be responding just killed him.

Kek his biggest claim to fame in rap I'd that he's competent and white

Yeah, it's different for rappers. But I mean eminem can sell out stadiums like huge rockstars but he rarely does shows.

Yeah so? You're acting like "fucking beard's weird" line was any better, to which this was a response

Of course they could. The reason they haven't is because he's not as relevant as he used to be. The spotlight was on him for over a decade though.

He's a lazy neet that only want to rap watch cnn and play arcade games. If his old ass could figure out how streaming works he could do as many concerts as he wants from his own house his retard fans would pay to watch him do live streams of old shit.

Yeah they're both trash but at least he didn't deliver it like an idiot.

Eminem's not blacklisted just because you learn how to use iMovie, op. This isn't 1999 anymore. Eminem's not going to be a cultural phenomenon he once was. I know it's hard for your addled brain to understand, but not everything is political.

but everything in Killshot is basically eminem saying
>my greatness is self-evident I'm more famous than you
like duh mate, but everyone should realistically have stopped giving a shit when you stopped making (good) music
I'm totally unlearned on the whole story of it, but my take away from Rap Devil was
>stop calling out rappers not even half as famous as you just because you're old and bored and you need some feud to make people give a shit

Yep, he's like Madonna or something now. He should accept it but Rap won't let you die gracefully. You can do that in other genres, in rap you'll have just fell off and be dead

have schizophrenia medication

This was one of the things he said, that wasn't the entire purport of his diss. A diss song should make the receiver feel pathetic and incompetent which it did. It was basically a statement that "I can do whatever the fuck I want, nonentities like you don't bother me with your opinions of me"

I wonder why more diss tracks don't have catchy choruses?
You'd think if you could get a viral hit with everyone in clubs repeating a refrain about how much of a bitch your diss opponent was you could win the entire thing.

>I wonder why more diss tracks don't have catchy choruses?
Baaaaack to back

yeah but that's Drake, Drake needs a melody otherwise it's guaranteed to be trash
Hit Em Up counts possibly, also that shit's overrated too

This is bullshit. Eminem is never at awards shows, talk shows, or other social events. Of course he's not a media favorite. He's basically a recluse.

>I wonder why more diss tracks don't have catchy choruses?
Eminem has diss songs with choruses
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rhe8BAcPxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rQCVveGhzs
youtube.com/watch?v=50fjHGZHK5A

But typically, a diss song is not supposed to be like a hit single, it's supposed to be a hard hitting message. That's why most of them aren't singles and none of Eminem's are even with a chorus or not, MGK is such a loser that his only diss song is his biggest hit single.

Rap Devil was shit, if you've been into rap for a long time you know how shit that diss was. He called Eminem old, ugly, made fun of him for not being fashionable...which....MGK dresses like a bad parody of a gay man, which is not "gangsta" at all, so, it really doesn't make sense. MGK is gay even from a rock n roll perspective, take it from me, I know gay rock fashion. MGK's whole facade is phony and sissy.

>You'd think if you could get a viral hit with everyone in clubs repeating a refrain
That's exactly what both Back to Back and Hit Em Up did.
But like you said, they're both overrated diss tracks. Making a catchy song doesn't make it a good diss but it could make them stand the test of time.

I suppose they did
I'm not sure mate, both disses were really bad, and if we consider the entire thing as an exercise in futility I really didn't get anything out of Killshot, I think the problem for me was the fact that Eminem didn't really address why this whole thing happened in the first place which seems to me, conceivably as:
>Eminem releases a load of shit music
>people react
>Eminem decides to diss a bunch of people demonstrably beneath him
>MGK reacts, reminds Eminem of his recent shit music (I cannot stress this enough, the entire point of this ought to be to prove that you are more talented than the other shouldn't it, otherwise I may have the wrong idea)
>Eminem does the I'm better than you and this is obvious HERE'S A LIST OF REASONS WHY but doesn't actually address the central problem of why his music has been so terrible as of late

do you follow?

I'm not saying that there necessarily is a case to be made that MGKs track was any better than Eminem's, but for a man of Eminem's supposed quality I would've expected a more coherent reasoning for why we should completely disregard some of the observations MGK makes in his diss

daily reminder that falling down is the only good rap song made since 20XX

Attached: kek2.jpg (720x1280, 105K)

Well, you're just wrong. Here is what happened.

>MGK is a massive Eminem stan all over the place talking about how Eminem is his biggest influence (along with Fred Durst, cringe)
>MGK tries to get Eminem's attention by tweeting about how he wants to fuck Eminem's daughter (anyone who has the slightest knowledge of Eminem knows what a bad idea this is)
>Eminem doesn't let MGK promote himself on the radio station HE OWNS, Shade45, for this, a very fucking mild reprimanding from Eminem all things considered with him being known as the diss song king
>MGK throws a fit about it
>MGK goes on a Tech N9ne song and sneak disses/subliminally disses Eminem
>Eminem responds in the song "Not Alike" pretty brutally, but ultimately MGK made the first diss on wax
>MGK immediately sees dollar signs and hears cash registers and pisses his pants in excitement that is idol finally acknoledged him by name, records and releases "rap devil" complete as a single with a music video, reeking of desperation
>Eminem reluctantly releases "Killshot", but only after a massively viewed three part superstar interview with Sway in which he talks down and belittles MGK making it known he only did the song with little effort because he felt he had to, and that's it, and ultimately thinks nothing of MGK
>MGK in media continues to fume and rage over Eminem in various circumstances like interviews and throwing shit fans handed him to sign whenever Eminem is brought up storming off like a hurt little brat

What

falling down is the only good rap song of the 21st century

>Dominated
Eminem had never made a good album and the only reason he's successful is because white people love supporting other white people even when it comes to genres they "hate" because it makes them feel good about themselves.

>r*p
>gusic

Attached: 1558110265702.png (1024x1004, 772K)

>Eminem had never made a good album and the only reason he's successful is because white people love supporting other white people even when it comes to genres they "hate" because it makes them feel good about themselves.
Guess that's why Vanilla Ice, Beastie Boys, Snow, MC Serch, ICP, Kid Rock, and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch allllllll were Eminem level rappers before Eminem.

Shut up faggot, you've been into rap for less than ten years. Get lost, zoomers don't belong.

Attached: kidrockcard.jpg (512x722, 136K)

Yep, that's what happened. MGK still hasn't recovered. He should never have released Rap Devil, even if it's the best song he's ever made.

>MGK tries to get Eminem's attention
didn't he just call her hot?
If I was Eminem's daughter I would feel a slight of animosity towards my father and his unreasonably protective stance. Just because you're some rapper's daughter you aren't allowed to live life on your own terms and must live in this bubble? bogus argument for anything

>belittles MGK making it known he only did the song with little effort because he felt he had to, and that's it, and ultimately thinks nothing of MGK
Again I disagree, as little as Eminem may appear in the media to not care about MGK he wouldn't have even bothered with any of this in the first place if he truly thought so little of him
>reeking of desperation
please stay unbiased here
>throwing shit fans handed him to sign whenever Eminem is brought up storming off like a hurt little brat
I'm not saying that this is the only context where this might have happened but I can imagine the hordes of completely devoted eminem stans might have had something to do with this

as for the other points, I agree that MGK's actions were childish and ill-advised yet again I see no reason why Eminem had to act with such scorn for a rapper he says is clearly beneath him
what happened to taking on those your own size

You just listed a bunch of artists that were really popular for the same reason. Thanks for helping me prove my point. You can't really be into rap and think Eminem is even choose to being the best rapper. White cope.

Black cope, I'm not white or black, I'm brown, and I say Eminem is one of the best if not the best. Black cope, you're biased as fuck and jealous of the white boy who does your job better than you and more inclusive than you and your little racist cult, and no none of those other rappers ever came close to Eminem fame, credibility, or popularity.

Agreed, though if he hadn't we wouldn't be talking about him right now, or ever at all since he came out many years ago and made the cover of the XXL freshman class, and never made a single headline again because his music is unoriginal and uninventive and boring especially when other guys do the 2010s version of "rap rock" better like Yelawolf.

MGK called said he wanted to fuck Eminems underaged at the time daughter, I don't care about your SJW views.

>what happened to taking on those your own size
They're all on Eminem's side and for good reason, no major rap entity wants trouble with Eminem period, it's only nobodies who think they can make headlines by poking the hornets nest who do. Eminem did not want to fuck with MGK, but he had to the moment MGK made a diss track to him first on a Tecn N9ne song.

>They're all on Eminem's side and for good reason, no major rap entity wants trouble with Eminem period, it's only nobodies who think they can make headlines by poking the hornets nest who do.
This. People like mgk who have little to lose go at Eminem. Even if rappers like kdot had something ill to say about him, they'd think twice before doing so because they'd know it's a bad career move

Yeah, now. Plenty of people went at Emimen and his whole camp for years, god the early 00s were great. But now, only the most retarded fucking idiot would even think to take him head on. Lucky for us MGK was that idiot.

>SJW views
>being able to live your life without the repression forced upon you by your famous dad
completely misunderstood the argument but whatever

also is this not the tweet:

I'm not sure this is anything but a compliment?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-17 at 17.42.28.png (1180x590, 607K)

>implying black rappers dont treat women like objects already
>implying that anything about rap is progressive at all

I don't think you realise what being a father means. If a public figure is going to say shit like that about your underage daughter, no matter how respectful he claims to be, it is still tasteless as fuck in a father's eyes especially for someone like Eminem

>I don't think you realise what being a father means
Someone calling your daughter hot is not a reason to take revenge, what if he'd have used the words "incredibly attractive" rather than "hot as fuck" what would the difference have been then?

The way I see this is that Eminem saw a beetle he could crush and took advantage of this at a time when his career was falling off hilariously.

That, my friend - is a bit of a bitch move.

>2019
>caring about Eminem
Embarrassing.

That my friend is your ignorance. Eminem didn't even start this shit. Mgk got all pissy about not being invited to shade45 and since then he has taken many subliminal shots at Eminem, one in a freestyle one in a tec9 song and one in a tweet and the last two happened in 2017. That was the reason Eminem called him out on not alike after which rap devil and killshot happened and to this day mgk keeps milking off that and will keep doing so because that will forever be the peak of his career

rap originates in beating and raping women, the fuck are you on?

>Mgk got all pissy about not being invited to shade45
because of the tweet above
really?

I think em ought to really have his priorities straight
youtube.com/watch?v=JzSh9gp6icE
also I found an interview here where he gets asked about this specific incident where first of all he lies through his teeth about some kind of "press run" about his daughter which is bullshit
then he proceeds to in no uncertain terms dodge the entire question
what really happened?

>please stay unbiased here
was this meant ironically?

This

On top of everything that guy said, it was a blatant disrespect move. You don't say shit like that about someones daughter when you're another rapper in the same field, it'd be like you going up to your boss wherever you work and saying his teen daughter is "hot as fuck" intending for her to hear it while she's in the office and with everybody watching

Would you do that? If so, you'd deserve to get fucking fired, if not have the shit beaten out of you.

You've been told multiple times what happened. MGK made the tweet, got a lot of publicity off of it which pissed Eminem off understandably, don't fucking use EMINEMs family to make yourself famous, Eminem did the mildest possible thing he could by not letting him on his radio station, then MGK started dissing him

MGK should have taken it as a warning and shut the fuck up

I sometimes wonder why Eminem doesn't want to be richer. He could easily be in the Dre diddy category, well not easily but somewhere around that level if he cared about money or business. This is one of the reason why I believe he didn't "sell out" as most people claim

>This is one of the reason why I believe he didn't "sell out" as most people claim

I mean musically it's not even debatable that he shifted towards making much more mainstream and accessable pop music

Just because I'm not automatically taking the side of the commonly accepted view of this debacle means I've said something biased? Otherwise what do you mean.
And I appreciate that whatever was said was inappropriate, but it was however in 2012 and was only brought up 6 years later, and despite the perceived "mildness" of Eminem's reaction to this, it was 6 years out of date for outrage and back when MGK was what, 21 years old?
>You've been told multiple times what happened
yeah and your version of events has been massively distorted here to suit your own idyllic view of your favourite rapper

I concede that MGK's actions were stupid, if not slightly disrespectful but not enough to deserve active interference from the man himself, especially when he's apparently so far below him

Because something to consider is that Eminem is a rap fan, a bigger rap fan than any of his black contemporaries. He respects it too much. It's also never been his style, Eminem always represented Detroit and a working class mindset, he never tried to present himself as a player or a pimp like all those other guys and it would be corny for him to. Even when he does go for endorsements and shit like that he chooses shit that's not "icy" or whatever, he goes for shit regular folk might wear. That's his pocket. Even though he's rich as fuck, he still wants to represent the common jackass, guys like Kanye and Jay Z want to be bankers, Eminem hates that shit.

Attached: eminem_banner_v1_518x260.jpg (518x260, 26K)

you mean they saw a massive demographic that they weren't making money from and decided to market a rapper to them, making this man significantly wealthy in the process which is also undeniably true

you are so full of shit

Eminem didn't interfere in anything until MGK started making diss songs. All Eminem did was say "I don't want this guy who used my daughter to get attention and implying he wants to fuck her in front of the entire world to be on my radio show"

Who knows when Eminem said that, could have been years ago, MGK was a nobody anyway, who knows when he would have been even accepted on Shade45 anyway when they deal with A listers all the time, I guarantee it wasn't even on Em's radar

Kek'd at this post

Eminem could just as easily come out wearing gold chains and shit and talking about diamonds, he doesn't because that's not what it's about for him.

>I'm not automatically taking the side of the
but you have taken a side

He lost the moment he said "your beard is weird", it's the equivalent of a rap battle between 2 middle schoolers rapping about how their opponents mom drowns in cum

you are being obtuse.
Eminem used this tweet as a kind of leverage to attack mgk, it wasn't so much the fact that it was tweeted 6 years ago but the intent of Eminem's was to defame mgk's character by comparing him with rkelly, and to remind him of what happened when someone else talked ill of Hailey. Your fixation on that single bar forms the basis of your argument. Targeting someone like Eminem is easy because you've got a lot of shit to say about him. Even a normal guy off this board can make a diss song against him. But you have to dig deep if you want to attack a random nobody like mgk

nice b8

>Eminem didn't interfere in anything until MGK started making diss songs
Why would someone who reveres Eminem so much kick the so called "hornets nest" on purpose in this way without any provocation?

excellent word games, my friend please contribute to the discussion

Fuck are you talking about man he's just in his 50s he doesn't wanna dress like that anymore.

Attached: eminem.jpg (1200x930, 621K)

I agree with you entirely, and I think this is the actual version of events.
how am I being obtuse or was this meant for someone else?

contribute?
this was all as fake as wrestling. Diss tracks are marketing tools, nothing more.

>all the evidence is some shitty yt video
>ignoring that his last album broke more records, his tours were sold out in minutes and even his fucking disstrack broke YT record
Nigga is doing fine.

Holy shit that thing is outdated. Isn't Kamikaze at 2.2m by now?

>who likely spends all his time on the internet
Nigga what? He probably can't even use a computer. Everyone associated with him talks how he's in the studio 24/7 which fits much more to the workaholic and recovering addict.

Maybe, like, possibly ... moneys? Getting dissed by Eminem was his only chance at a career.

facts and words hurt, they don't help

Attached: 1854124282592.jpg (3039x3559, 2.95M)

>eminem
>heterosexual
this fucking guy right here

Eminems mistake was trying to remain relevant in this era where rappers are trying to be more than just anti-establishment troublemakers, because that's all he is. All of his best songs are just him trying to make old ladies clutch their pearls and yelling about what a good rapper he is. He should have just quietly fadded into obscurity and been remembered fondly as an artifact of his era. But no, he has to respond to every dis from the media, make an ass of himself, and make us all remember how old we've gotten.

>era where rappers are trying to be more than just anti-establishment troublemakers
You wut? Where? Majority of charting shit is just consumerism, as it was back in the day too just without any skill.

Eminem is the only relevant artist out there with the balls to call out the establishment, industry and the media by name.

Should have just retired with some dignity like Dr Dre.