ITT: Hack singers

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-14-at-13.32.15.png (598x592, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72BhejMSRFc
instagram.com/p/Byoj6D6BEBz/
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ATPhkVWi0
youtu.be/H7kui_WdqnM?t=1633
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJRW9ofNO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Neck yourself

if you dont like her dont post about her fag

Seething zoomer scum

nah just sick of seeing her mong face when nobody here likes her yet still shills her with these fucking posts

What did this lil gentrifier imply by this?

Attached: 7BC1F599-F6F0-49DD-A462-F2FD93D11E07.jpg (828x1560, 303K)

Based!

___ _____ ____ ___ _____ _____ ____

>"For Billie in particular it's really exciting because she is such a big part of the Apple artist community and someone the whole company has really rallied around," added Schusser. "It's amazing to see the positive reaction from our subscribers."

>Vice Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman explained "These pre-add numbers are incredibly exciting for Billie, and a real validation of everything we - the artist, Darkroom (A&R), Apple, and Interscope - have worked together on over the last three years."

>Apple has worked with Eilish for a few years, starting from March 2017 at an artist's showcase at SXSW, before being named as an Apple Music 'Up Next' artist and featured in interviews on Beats 1. Artist development firmPlatoon, bought by Apple in 2018, signed Eilish for a distribution and services deal in January 2016, giving the artist more of a connection to the iPhone maker.

This is a Billie Thread. Not a hack singers thread.

I would ______ Billie Eilish's big toe

Attached: DxDr_mdU8AAjNTL.jpg (484x574, 24K)

She’s actually said this before in interviews.

>January 2016
Is this when she was signed to Interscope?

The video for Ocean Eyes was released in March 2016, so it would make sense.

Stop shilling this cunt

Billie Eilish =/= hack singer.

cut the nail of

you start op

Her bro is the real artist.

kill yourself if you like this shit

Have sex.

waste a 9mm on

You still think she's a good singer?
youtube.com/watch?v=72BhejMSRFc

Attached: 1355182854686.jpg (310x249, 26K)

>not flirting
instagram.com/p/Byoj6D6BEBz/

Curry just looks like he smells of fried conch and Gatorade.

you post her to keep her in the minds of Yea Forums and look her up and eventually find to like it. well i listened to her stuff and it stinks. stop posting this whore.

Protip: conch is a notorious aphrodisiac.

CIA psyop

THIS NEEDS TO BE A HIT. IT'S HER CATCHIEST SONG.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1ATPhkVWi0

Fuck off and die retard

Me

She'd have to improve a lot to be considered a hack

[insert your favorite artists here]

Bad bad news
I'm a plant, not gonna lose
Interscope has got the crew
Just add payola

God this is shit.
No wonder its pop.

These have to be the most mechanical song lyrics I've heard in a while. Literally sounds like a university student's final project in a songwriting class.

It's literally trap. Hear that bass and high hats?

Imagine being such a poor singer you ruin great production with a sub-par vocal performance.

Original article?

Figures.

Bland as hell.

This board is obsessed with Billy Elish. Embarrassing.

Not really my kind of place.

jesus, she is pedestrian. if this is considered a "great" singer then its all over for the music labels
fuck zoomers will fucking suck on anything theyre told to even if it sucks.
zoomers are the new hive mindset - just 1 up me

What's wrong with her singing, might I ask?

Is she tranny?

Does she have ANY black fans?

I ask, because I know she's associated quite heavily with hip hop, yet I went down to the venue right before her show started the other day in my city, and about 95% of the people waiting in line to see her were basic white girls. I think I saw maybe six black girls and two black guys (excluding Denzel of course) out of 9k people waiting.

accidentally step on

I'm new here. Like, genuinely new. What is with this board's spaghetti spilling over this artist? Her sound and image doesn't seem too special. It's so weird to see the board act like this.

she is legit shilled by a marketing team here and it pisses us off. every one of these threads has the same few posts repeated and pictures posted, almost bot like. plus they try to sell her as some sort of alternative counter culture thing but it's blatantly manufactured.

>What is with this board's spaghetti spilling over this autist?
fixed it for you

It's pop and she's a shit vocalist.

Oh, so her popularity is coerced. I see how inorganic that can be.

It was from the start. She released a single last summer (Crown) which barely charted, then all of a sudden she was being shilled literally everywhere. This was eight months before her album was released. The whole thing is sketchy as hell even for plant standards.

>marketing team here
youre being trolled you dimwit.

Fucking kek.

She's a teen girl pop star whose music is primarily made for teen girls. Nothing offensive about it.

basedpilled
cringepilled

i don't give a fuck, it's shit music and there's no teen girls here so get out of here

t. marketing team

I unironically listen to Billie Eilish and enjoy her.
Ask me anything,

Look at this retard right here

Favourite songs and why they're your favourite songs from her?

why aren't you dead yet

Probably Bad Guy and COPYCAT. I like the lyrics to COPYCAT. Bad Guy is really different from her other stuff and actually decent to dance to.

Because drugs haven't killed me yet

Do you think Billie may very well be doing drugs despite coming out as anti-drug?

No, her parents watch her like they watch their bank account.
But I wish she was drugs are cool

Attached: 1101602.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

DESU I get bad vibes about her parents. It seems like they really pushed their kids into the entertainment industry, depriving them of normal childhoods and homeschooling them so they could focus on music and acting. Must have taken a few ques from Joe Jackson.

*slurpy slurpy*

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

yeah id suck her toes.

Yes
100%

How can you tell?

Checkmate
youtu.be/H7kui_WdqnM?t=1633

I FUCK A BLACK GUY

DUH

Attached: 1546386021071.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

One of these days I'm gonna open a pic of this cunt and punch my computer screen as hard as I can, I swear

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 12K)

Have sex.

Dear God, why wouldn't she just use live pitch correction instead of publishing something this embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJRW9ofNO8

Yea Forums tourist here, why do you fags entertain obvious shill threads if that's such a big issue around this chick? What happened to sage goes in every field?

I dunno much about her but I quite like that "bury a friend" song.

Attached: 1560261463539.jpg (1078x1079, 306K)

they witches...