NLDW is unironically their best album

NLDW is unironically their best album.

fite me

Attached: 1473905518138.gif (475x267, 991K)

its niggas on the moon

bottomless pit is NLDW but better

this

While it is their most stripped-back record, it has tracks and ideas that I go back to more than Exmilitary.

based

shit taste

I mean Ex-Military has Guillotine but doesn't have Get Got, I don't know, maybe tops for Beware? Or you just want to acknowledge an newer album with more chances while diminishing the real Ex-Military debut and first glimpse.

Lock Your Doors? Literally the best song they have ever released

I used to love death grips. I saw them live twice.
Then I started reading more into their lyrics and found out they're actually preaching Kabbala mysticism, which is basically Jewish Satan worship.
No thanks, I'm not into supporting the Jews evil ways.
also they support trannies and I've seen lots of trannies online preaching about how great Death Grips are...

and your point is? ride also has gnostic tattoos, and a cross tattoo, if you don't know them personally shut the fuck up and dont speak for them, no doubt theyre into that kinda shit but its not like theyre forcing that on anyone or like MOST of their fans really read into what the fuck ride is saying.

there is no way to please this motherfucker

lol, ok dumb cunt

almost got it, it's Powers That B
imagine being this wrong
based schizo

Based

I really like the album where a bee is coming out of an explosion.

You could make an argument any of their albums is their best. NLDW is especially no exception it's fire

It's Year of the Snitch

All their albums suck you turd sucking faggot.

THIS THIS

Good taste OP. Thats the first DG record where they really came into their own sound.

Who gives a shit I wanna hear the music they’re not my mates

>>>pol