Home alone

>Home alone
>Like to practice singing because I'm a huge puss who can't do it in front of other people
>Still sound like shit despite like a year of practice

Any other wannabe vocalists here?

Attached: 1370139759749.jpg (315x310, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cp5s66Zw56
youtube.com/watch?v=eOLx0mSmOpw
youtube.com/watch?v=NyVXTBIh08U
youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw
youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYcKf1nWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah not really man, I'm an amazing singer

Post a clip. Do you practice?

Hey guys famous singer here, you're never going to make it

I don't need to make it. Honestly I'll just settle for passing.

ive been thinking of doing it for fun where should i start

Scales and diaphragm singing

OP Here. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It's the first verse to Happiness by the Kilowatt by Alexisonfire.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cp5s66Zw56

Pls no bully

>Alexisonfire
>vocaroo.com/i/s0cp5s66Zw56
How do you feel about guys? I'm just asking because you sound almost exactly like me and I'm pretty sure girls think I'm gay.
You sound less gay than the actual Alexisonfire singer on that track though so that's pretty cool. Keep working on it. I personally find it helps to sing along with background music so you can feel yourself lock right into the pitch.

This sounds pretty decent actually. Just keep working at it like said

I'm not into guys. Post your voice if you sound like me. I'd be interested in hearing that
Also I think Dallas Green is a fantastic singer who I wish I could sound like. See: youtube.com/watch?v=eOLx0mSmOpw

And thank you for the critique. I appreciate it.

T-Thanks Anonymous!

That live take sounds a lot better than the album version. Very nice. I don't have the balls to post my voice; I'm sweating just typing text. ...but now I want to go practice singing in my basement.
Thinking more about it, I think the gay sounding thing is just how a lot of guys talk in this day and age. Like, just listen to actors from modern movies and compare them to those from the early/mid 20th century.
I've always wanted to sing like Aaron Marsh but I would need to cut my balls off to get that high.
youtube.com/watch?v=NyVXTBIh08U

My dude, I feel you. I have a hard time singing when I'm around others or when I'm being recorded. I sperg out hard.

>Thinking more about it, I think the gay sounding thing is just how a lot of guys talk in this day and age. Like, just listen to actors from modern movies and compare them to those from the early/mid 20th century.

Maybe. I've even been told by a girl I was fucking that she loves that I have a slight lisp. I never thought I did.

>I've always wanted to sing like Aaron Marsh but I would need to cut my balls off to get that high.
He's so damn good. This song is fantastic. If you could sing like Marsh, you might be able to even achieve Sufjan tier vocals. Those are some high-highs

youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw

timestamp, pussy

Same, but I don't sound like shit and have worked my voice to fit a particular style of singing. Anyone can sing, they just have to find their niche.

That's a great Sufjan track too -- man all these guys get me excited to go a practice but then I listen to guys like Geoff Rickly where I need to sing in falsetto just to match his normal voice and I just get discouraged. But >Anyone can sing, they just have to find their niche.
I think this dude is right. We just have to find the right style for our voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=fiyYcKf1nWU

Work on your falsetto. Those highs I can hear you ringing. Otherwise it’s decent enough

>Work on your falsetto. Those highs I can hear you ringing.
Not him, but someone else interested in singing -- what does this mean? He didn't go into falsetto?

Work on his highs essentially.

who here sings along to whatever song they're listening to and tries to sound like the singeR? for example i try to match the octave of the singer, the timbre of their voice, and their pronounciations. it gets really cringey when they're australian or something. i cant help it. i have autism. thank you for reading my blog.

I'd recommend NOT doing that. Especially if the singer can hit notes you can't.

You sound good man