Spotify vs Apple Music

Which one Yea Forums?

Attached: apple-music-vs-spotify-contest-min.png (1280x709, 49K)

Pere Ubu’s The modern Dance and Dub Housing are only on Apple Music. Spotify has some gay compilation of early singles and shit

Apple Music is the better streaming service. Despite having to pay for it, the curated album recs for your taste, the quality of the music, and the downloading of MP3 files is way better

Nah spotify does all this better

It's Spotify for me.

Spotify is owned by dirty Swedes.

how and why tho?

I don't use Apple products. I just don't like the way that they operate.

For me? It's Tidal

Attached: genova_suit.jpg (720x960, 62K)

I only use Spotify and it seems to be working good so far. Should I get Apple Music too? Is it worth it?

apple music

No I switched to spotify after using apple music for about 4-5 years. I instantly saw how better the Spotify algorithm works and their playlists blow apple’s out of the water

Based
>OLED black theme
>Highest pay to artists
>Highest audio quality, sometimes even masters

>streaming lossy shit

Attached: Zoomer pwnt.jpg (1024x5123, 456K)

>streaming
If your main priority is sound quality, this shouldn't even be a thought.

I just switched to Spotify. Apple Music is very glitchy for me and has a lot of missing albums in my country. Spotify's playlists are also so much better.

Spotify is a villainous canal of major labels.

ugh Im so tired of saying the same shit over and over again. Apple is superior for 2 simple reasons.
1: spotiffy has a download limit of 3333 songs, which is insanly low. Apple doesnt have a limit.
2: Apple music allows you to drag and drop whatever files you have and it auto syncs it to your devices and playlists. I dont want anyone to tell me 'muh this isnt available' because you can literally just download and add it.
spotify is 320, apple is 265

deezer

Black Player + slsk

Attached: smug pepe.png (680x661, 262K)

you have opened my eyes, thank you

The Download limit has recently been increased to 10.000 songs

Apple Music automatically doesn't make sense when you have an Android phone, it runs horribly
Feature-wise they're identical, though Spotify has more and better recommendation systems while Apple Music lets you upload your own files

Apple Music hasn't been out that long launched 4 years ago this month... fucking liar

Neither

foobar2000
because I like physical cds

I haven't been able to figure out how to upload any of my music to Apple music

Does nobody buy cd's anymore? Surely a preference for spotify just indicates a lack of any real music collection.

Neither, I usually download my music from soulseek and export it to an mp3 player.

Neither

I buy physically, share with people or buy and download from smaller platforms.

still a limit doe

people who think Spotify is better than Apple Music listen to playlists instead of albums

for me, it's slsk

Well, you import it into iTunes. Then either it syncs the file with your phone, or it finds the same song

We're millennials. We can't afford things like CDs.

Attached: Edd_.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

musicbee + slsk

I would never voluntarily support a Jay-Z venture. Spotify all day

based

not true, its 3333 songs over 3 devices, so technically its 9999 in total, but only 3333 max on one device