ITT: the best bromances of music

ITT: the best bromances of music

Attached: B70CBD55-F8DA-4CB2-8088-40E46C29CF32.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bz0-P-aAwIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you know who these degenerates are you should unironically kill yourself

me and your dad

Why though?

Attached: Bladee + ECCO2K.jpg (770x730, 67K)

>yeah and or the chest give me an eagle perched upon a fidget spinner

Good post

based

free galla
free traffik

Attached: BB1ACACF-FD0D-4F38-AF5F-F7D68B029DEE.jpg (899x656, 115K)

Cobain and Liquor.

Attached: kurtcobain.jpg (510x233, 56K)

Attached: IMG_4607.jpg (556x537, 55K)

based
Bladee and Yung Lean would also be accepted

draaaainnn gaaangg

yung lean sucks

>imagine shilling these two retards on Yea Forums
kys

Oh great more Xanax Xombies with Anime hair and scribble on their face, just what music needs rn

your mom and my dick

FPBP

FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE HIGH SCHOOLL

Twists just look stupid on whites and hispanics. They look like they just wanna fall apart, the hair isn't coiled enough for it and they have to wrap it so much. Just let your straight hair run wild and free like the rock stars did, those were better styles for them.

Look at those fucking dad bods. If I was a rapper who posed topless all the fucking time, I'd at least put a little effort into lifting and cutting fat.

Sipping lean is an essential to be a rapper, but seriously why don't they just stick to codeine pills or percocets if they love opiates so much? also they look greasy af and probably have terrible diets, judging by their looks they only use an hour at most of studio time to record whatever gibberish they spit on the mic so they should have plenty of spare time to go to the gym/do research/get a personal trainer

cringe af. gallagher and traffik don’t care about your pathetic lifes. they’re making money, fucking bitchds and top tier music. unfortunately you guys don’t have the cognitive capabilities required to understand these two genius. R1Q17 is out. galla and traffik will probably be free in july. cope you pretentious fags

Ok, even though they look like special ed students i'll give them a chance, what are their best songs? And what sets them apart from every other lookalike rapper?

fpbp

youtu.be/Bz0-P-aAwIo

diamanti razzisti, magma vulcano, shopping, nove, swish dance.

sorry but this is elitist art, you can’t understand their art if you don’t speak italian and have a high iq. knowing their personal stories is also essential to fully understand them. they really don’t give a fuck, they always exaggerate and be inappropriate, they robbed some fans who approached them asking for a selfie. they have no respect. the list goes on. they’re the epitome of basedness

Came in with low expectations, it's like an Italian take on drill (which is next to cloud rap my favorite part of 2010's rap), why so many dislikes tho? the way they treated those fans?

yeah, but they also invented a new slang and new formulas. they have a lot of dislikes cause people genuinely think they’re ridiculous. they also got in beef with an ugly rapper who made a diss song accusing them of being racist cause they frequently say “negro”. pathetic. they responded with a song called diamanti razzisti (racist diamonds) basically saying that the only racist thing about them is the purity of their diamonds. based.

Attached: bjoynlqmeody.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Attached: 1485793152251.png (1002x1280, 1.65M)

Attached: aeen.jpg (356x283, 25K)

are you me, user?

don't you mean cobain and heroin.

nothing as life destructive as liquor could be considered male so this doesnt count as a bromance this is just a romance

rega er traffik spinge i chili d'erba da quanno c'ha 15 anni quindi non scrivete cazzate porco d*o nel mio dm non lo sporcate con le vostre parole stupide brutti bitch ass nigga traffik è il re della trap spinge i chili noi non è che stamo a fa i repperini che se svejamo la mattina e famo i repperini capito questo è trap for real tutte le canzoni che scrivemo sono la nostra vita hai capito gallagher e traffik viviamo in un film er traffik l'hanno arrestato capito perchè c'aveva i chili non sapete quanto me mancherà stare a casa cor traffik a trappà tutti i giorni in casa sua capito non sapete quanto me mancherà er traffik tutte le cose che abbiamo passato le risate tutte le volte che ve avemo preso per il culo a tutti voi

Attached: traffik.png (229x216, 82K)

How do you know they're degenerates?

what's based about not having respect for other people? are you 15?

>evian
>liquor

these two look like they flunked out of grade school desu
and why are they so greasy? is being dirty part of the soundcloud aesthetic? at least the americans have cut bodies when they walk around shirtless, you Italians aren't even trying

Based
Redpilled

>has tattoos of "Soldier" in russian and a Waffen SS Skull at the same
What did he mean by this

>at least the americans have cut bodies when they walk around shirtless,
no we dont lol

not you you fat fuck I'm talking about soundcloud rappers

bowie and iggy
tyler and earl before wolf
pic related, sans deak

Attached: 1398775095226.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Because they don't need to uphold the standards of society and fucking around doing drugs all day is great. Only faggots with nothing else going on need to worship personal health a virtue so they can at least feel superior to literal obese mouth breathers.

When did Peep and X merge together?

Attached: peepxxx.png (1024x450, 605K)

Attached: 0faa08d3187cffe8758a7b221bbb1b3c.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

but being smelly, unhealthy, and doing drugs makes you stupid and die early. as a matter of fact both of those retards are in prison right now as we speak are they not? doesn't seem all that appealing to me
at first glance i thought OP was peep and his friend and then i expanded the image and thought it was lil pump and his friend and then i read the thread and found out it's two literal who degenerates who are just copying american culture and selling it to an italian market

I have no idea, I'm 36 years old and this is the first time I've been on Yea Forums in like two years.

I'm gonna say they're called Vakant Nigga and Lil' Shit.

I agree heavily with this one

Attached: Dv9FeDiVsAAeGHB.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Don’t you mean Cobain and a shotgun

Attached: 009.jpg (918x610, 202K)

Imagine being a fly on the wall in their sex dungeon

Attached: haagen dazs.jpg (486x750, 78K)

think i found my bestie

Attached: pclu.png (2446x1210, 2.01M)

embarrassing. that’s what i meant with “not having the cognitive capabilities required to understand them”. can’t you see how pathetic is respecting people? what’s more pathetic? expecting people to respect you. not even going to tell you why, you fag. maybe read some philosophy or spend some time thinking
free traffik

Based
Codeine in my blood pham

how old are you?

You sound like a smart and very capable man

>inb4 ooh this explains a lot of things
i know thanks user

thanks for actually answering
I do think your world view is pretty immature, but I can't tell you that it's objectively wrong
the whole bit about "do some thinking or read some philosophy and you'll agree with me" is retarded though, as if those things will naturally bring everyone else's world view closer to yours (spoiler, it won't)
at the end of the day your approach to things is pretty unsustainable, I would guess you'll think about things pretty differently in a few years

never said/implied that lol. thinking or reading philosophy might do. or might not. and it was bait anyways lol
unsustainable cause “what if we all acted like that? the world would be a living hell” lol not even going to argue cause i had this conversation many times
>inb4 triggered post about my arrogance or silence to show off maturity or lack of interest
listen to r1q17 and get on my level

who are these clowns

no, not unsustainable for that reason. unsustainable because mutual respect is a very useful thing to develop between yourself and others. it's not that I don't see the appeal of what you're talking about, I just think the utility and convenience of giving or feigning respect outweighs the satisfaction of refusing it. you should seriously stop with this >inb4 shit though, it makes you look hyperdefensive for no reason
I didn't really like the song you posted so I probably won't listen to the rest of the album.

>you should seriously stop with this >inb4 shit though
but it’s funny

I guess if you like doing it keep doing it
but do me a favor and don't do it every post

they do know the whole soundcloud rapper look hasn't been cool for like a year now, right?