The Garden, John Maus, Machinegirl, Idles, Deli Girls, 100 Gecs, Kill Alters, Parquet Courts, the list goes on

The Garden, John Maus, Machinegirl, Idles, Deli Girls, 100 Gecs, Kill Alters, Parquet Courts, the list goes on...

Attached: meme.jpg (656x579, 46K)

art hoes don't listen to john maus

yeah they do

practically arthoe with a tumblr listens to him

they do, they dont really listen to the other stuff op listed though

i think i'm in love

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

yeah I'd love to meet an art who listens to The Garden, wouldn't it be much too wierd for them?

So she's a New Yorker?

dating one can confirm that they do

>Burger Records
>They’re also avid modelers; having campaigned for brands such as Yves Saint Laurent, Hugo Boss, Ugg, and Balenciaga.
>image being characterized by "DIY principles, thrift store-cum-glam fashion style and a vast list of influences.
sounds like art hoe shit to me

yeah I mean I guess they have the appropriate image, but an eclectic mix of post-punk, hip-hop zolo and other random shit with no mainstream appeal in the least doesn't sound very art hoe to me

his entire audience consists of art hoes and sam hyde fans

bump

>The Garden, John Maus

Based

Attached: 44820220_363288930882596_954714594654649671_n.jpg (1079x1079, 126K)

Even the most normie leaning art hoes I know pretend to listen to them

I hate you so fucking much I hope you die you lousy son of a bitch

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT ME I MADE FUN OF PARTQUET COURS AND IDLES FOR THE 576839W0575759294757563791PQ0Q010TH FUCKING TIME, I'M SURE THAT IT'S NOT ONLY FUNNY BUT ALSO FUCKING BASED XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1553094346094.jpg (754x771, 93K)

girls can't stand fully electronic dance music, so no machinegirl

easy on the soi buddy

they do but they don’t *listen* in an attentive deep manner or actually understand the themes and meaning of his music or why its so good

the only reason art hoes are associated w/ john maus is bc of kennedi shilling him for years
she's an avant-teen but ppl see her as an art hoe bc she's cute w/ bangs

Attached: snap.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

no fucking art hoe listens to machinegirl you dipshit

What wojak is this?

>Tumblr...
That shit still exists?

they just want to fuck the garden twins
too transparent

it doesnt
the incels on here are just deleuded out of touch boomer retards stuck in 2014 gamergate era

this

wtf is this shit

hey bitch

i'd be more than fine if i found a qt who listened to these

JESUS, why are all art hoes so fucking THICK. i swear every single one somehow has a perfect huge pale ass and delicious tits.

what is it?

There's this qt3.14 art hoe in my class, she's kind of chubby but she has a cute face (and big tits). She sometimes wears Yea Forums tshirts, and she drives me nuts. She's the only one that has said anything in the class groupchat I made...I want to say something to her but I feel like stalking a classmate after class is not cool, you feel?

I'm so lonely bros.....

Attached: LEHGUQk.jpg (800x800, 410K)

Compliment her Yea Forums shirts, its clearly a common interest you have and a very natural way to start talking to her. Ask her what she listens to, say you love whatever she responds with and go home and binge the bands she likes. Next time you see her start talking about one of the bands or something to show how much you have in common.

Attached: ZMLMLtD.png (720x718, 758K)

how much of out society is just an autistic imitation of media tropes

probably a good amount by now

yeah, but she doesn't wear them everyday, so kind of hard if that's the only thing i'm relying on

machinegirl is like the most hipster milquetoast (in fanbase) nyc goto for all "underground rebels"
forgetting show me the body

Why is this a bad thing again? Why can’t people listen to music they genuinely enjoy?

Attached: 5E5F34BF-46DA-4A67-B36A-1BF657E90020.jpg (602x565, 19K)

Because they’re women