Why does Yea Forums hate this album?

Why does Yea Forums hate this album?

Attached: 81fVUZiXFJL.jpg (1500x1334, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6eEh8Vxgw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its dad

WHERE WERE YOUUUUUUUUU

no rog

‘ate roger
‘ate dave
luv syd
simple as

Too patrician for Yea Forums
Also because Roger told them to hate it

it doesnt? I see posts here all the time on "this is the best Pink Floyd album". I mean for me its Animals but I dont know I liked this album.

I like every Pink Floyd album that isn't The Wall or The Final Cut.

man why dont you like The Wall :(

stfu, you wouldn't even know The Wall if it wasn't for Yea Forums

BEYOND THE HORIZON

eh, more like I wouldn't know The Wall if it wasn't for Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2. Dad used to play it all the time. Perhaps I'm looking at the album with nostalgia blinders a bit, but what's so bad about it? Whats not to like?

Good album.

unresolved daddy issues

The album has two faces because it only has 2 songs that are not shit filler Roger touching the synth with his dick and Gilmour masturbating his strat neck, High Hopes and What the fuck do you want from me I won't listen that shit agian.

The final cut is a 10/10

this

The final cut might be the worst album ive ever listened to in my entire life, and i consider pink floyd my favorite musical act of all time
How can you listen to incessant monotonous whining for that long without chuckling at the ridiculousness and complete lack of artistic inspiration

Pleb: Filtered

Do you live under a rock? It's probably the most well-known piece of Pink Floyd music after Money.

:^)

It's great, but its (over)production lets it down some
8/10

i assume you never lived through early 80's britain

It’s a pretty dull album and doesn’t have the strength of concept of classic Pink Floyd albums. The only stand out songs are Coming Back to Life and High Hopes, both of these are also excellent live.

I’d honestly listen to Gilmour’s solo stuff over it, On an Island and Rattle that Lock are both pretty decent.

Attached: C78E98FF-34E6-45DE-B662-4A0217AB6216.jpg (961x961, 479K)

I proved my lust for this person to a fable using a bottle of tabasco sauce and USB sticks

Attached: IMG_0370.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Attached: 1557488192565s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

>High Hopes
youtube.com/watch?v=F6eEh8Vxgw8

> roger
take the middle three songs out of piper at the gates of dawn

Syd co-wrote Pow R. Toc H. and Interstellar Overdrive. The album would be much better without Roger's stupid doctor song.

Literally this.

Pulse live versions are much better than studio ones