youtube.com/watch?v=2YHl_0P2EJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PURELY PSYCHOSOMATIC

AVALANCHES ABOVE
BUSINESS CONTINUES BELOW

YOURE A NUT

whoa christgau was in that video?

did i ever tell you the story about COWBOYS and mi-midgets and... the indians and... FRONTIER PSYCHIATRIST

RANAGAZOO, LET'S HAVE A TUNE
AND WHEN I COUNT THREE

this songs about a school shooter, prove me wrong

okay i can understand the “chorus” being about a school shooter but what about all the crap about the man with a golden eyeball and making false teeth

Worst song on the album

just shut the fuck up and quit analyzing obvious pop nonsense literally
autists

>getting pissed over two guys on an image board making conversation
yikes pal

That got me to watch Polyester, which is John Waters finest work of art.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwtbY9zfOMA

Attached: 3C5FC0B2-E4EE-4D26-83D8-ABB676BD8564.jpg (1020x1540, 320K)

Dunno about that, but the large gentleman who says "I was in another world..!" played the court guard who conducted John Adams to King George III in the miniseries. Note the similar period costumes-I bet the actor was tapped for the later project becuase of his performance in the earlier one.

(start): youtube.com/watch?v=2YHl_0P2EJ4

(1:45) youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

I'd like to know his name. Has he made other appearances? And isn't it Wee Man of Jackass as the midget in the baby costume?

Attached: guy.png (1868x680, 719K)

i don't think there is a bad song on this album.

>not understanding that an album with no bad songs can still have a worst song, and conversely

The more likely situation is that your reading comprehension is shit, but an even sadder, academic possibility exists: you haven't spent any length of time thinking about music that you enjoy, why you enjoy it, and comparing its appealing aspects to other music that you enjoy (ranking). If this latter were true, then I truly pity you.

WELCOME TO PARADISE

SINCE I LEFT YOU... I FOUND SOMETHING NEW
SINCE I LEFT YOU... I FOUND SOMETHING NEW
... 10 HOURS LATER
SINCE I LEFT YOU...
WELCOME TO PARADISE
(COSTA RICA) WOW

A bird?

yeeah

that sample got me to listen to Doopee Time, and I'm so glad I did

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x476, 21K)

I love this song a lot but after listening to the album a lot I feel like it really doesn't fit in with the rest of the album

Attached: 1543794289461.jpg (750x745, 78K)

Going through the list on whosampled for the opening track blew me away. I can't believe literally every separate instrument is sampled from something else. It's just unreal how cohesive it all is.

Dude shut the fuck up

i know right? i didn’t even know this album was 100% sampled until after hearing it like 6 times

I'd say that's why it hits so hard

How?

What does that mean?