What the fuck was John thinking?

What the fuck was John thinking?

Attached: lennonono.jpg (1600x1067, 455K)

just trying to get some cred by marrying a real artist

He wasnt.

fepebepe.

i did the same once, bfd a girl that was the ugliest ive had (and she wasnt even ugly, but my lowest). did that to enter the art photography clique, which i did, and it was worth it, then i dumped her.

He was addicted to heroin.
In other words, he wasn't thinking.

maybe she was an incredible fuck?
john probably got his fill of thousands of lifeless starfishing groupie thots and finally found someone to fuck his brains out right

John was the most popular Beatle. He had infinite amount of 10/10 blonde's pussy. He had to try something different.

The question is about John not Yoko

He beat the wrong woman.

Muh waifuuu
John was a pathetic incel like us

probably the opposite. he probably could get amazing sex any time. he wasnted someone with brains and talent. shes clearly more brilliant and cultured than him. he clearly wanted to be an artist so bad and he met her who actually was a serious artist running in fluxus circles, studying under john cage and duchamp

>he clearly wanted to be an artist so bad
>by 1967 he was the most critically acclaimed pop songwriter of all time
>he met yoko on 68

Imagine being John Lennon in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Yoko Ono, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my media persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is beat another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be John and not only sit in that chair while Yoko flaunts her disgusting music in front of you, the favorable production barely concealing the lack of melody and tone, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN YOKO ONO SINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been beating nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged abuse victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Liverpool. You've never even seen heard this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can hear the glass cracking in the other room as she sings into the microphone suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "avant garde (for that is what she calls herself)" vocals, the vocals she worked so hard for with Japanese potheads in the previous months. And then the producer calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking John Lennon. You're not going to lose your future long and fruitful solo career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1519550747048.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>John didn't have talent
lmao

He fetishized her for being asian and artsy. What she saw in him is another question

he cute

Attached: IMG_0267.jpg (750x899, 192K)

>acclaimed pop songwriter of all time
yeah he was an entertainer. he wanted to be seen as an artist... honestly read about yoko. shes amazingly talented and smart and was genuinely interesting and cool. john was just a dumbass above average songwriter. you could sense he wanted to be an artist. serious artists like cage and flynt loved yoko but knew the beatles were talentless hacks...

john liked strong women

>John above average songwriter
>Cage serious artist
KEK, that's the plebbest post I've ever seen.

>What $he $aw in him i$ another que$tion

>serious artist
>cage
Unironically kill yourself.

cage was the greatest theorist about music and imortant musician of the 20th century

>serious artists like cage

why are you on amusic forum if you dont like cage?

you like the beatles but not cage? are you retarded?

i mean its fine to dislike cage and not agree with everything he says. but most of the people i feel who dont like him dislike him cause "this is weird" "i dont get it" "waaahhh."

You shouldn't tell people to kill themselves. Consider the impact your words could have on someone who's going through a rough time.

this

Woah, check out the alpha chad

mommy fetish

He just wanted to fuck an asian girl, just like everyone on Yea Forums. You could say he was ahead of his time.

why did he keep picking ugly ones?

Attached: 105828901.jpg (800x534, 188K)

>Pang
>ugly
Shit taste, friend

John should've hooked up with a niggress at least they can sing

bug fettish