Sure is summer in here

Sure is summer in here.

Attached: mu - music.png (196x53, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ryanfucker/thenecromancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summer is great.

When is it not summer when it comes to this board?

spring, winter, and fall.

It's been summer since 2014 and it just keeps getting hotter by the day

Attached: 1445692383545.png (400x514, 228K)

The biggest summerfags are the retards who think this place actually gets significantly worse during summer. Wake up my dudes zoomers don't care about this place

Eventually I just get used to it

Attached: 42B8B90E-5120-4282-A87A-867C9D79215E.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Why dont they just go ruin a subreddit or shitpost in twitter
Why wont the mods do anything about it
This place has been shit a while but at least there was music discussion in some threads, now it's all shitpost

It's been summer as on Yea Forums ever since Pitchfork gave MBDTF a 10.

>zoomers don't care about this place
95% of /fa/ is ""18"""
80% of /mu is """18""" as well
same probably goes for the rest of the big boards
we're a handful of 20-somethings with the odd over 30 peppered in swimming in a sea of high schoolers

>all good genre and instrument generals slowly died, only good one left is /gg/
>sharethreads and /prod/ dead
>people are browsing the site right now using spotify as their main source of music
>multiple shitpost threads up at a time
>top40 trash + way more hip hop threads than there should be
>obscure interesting music is now considered "cringe"
what is happening to this horrible place and why cant the mods do anything
why cant i just leave i try so hard

s\um\mer

It's still spring, dumbass.

it's gotten so bad, /daily/ doesnt even exist anymore. they used to be quietly doing their thing for YEEAAAARS and now i guess they've just decided to go off and make a discord or something.

the worst offender is your last point, that obscure and interesting out of the way music is considered cringe. zoomers are so fucking fragile too, we were discussing headphones in one thread and the guy said he just uses cheap earbuds and everybody told him that they're not very good (low audio quality, plus you're hurting your ears) and the guy sat there and said that wearing headphones is dumb and that he's not gonna get brainwashed by Yea Forums into not wearing cheap earbuds.

this place is the actual fucking opposite of what it used to be. i feel like i've gone insane.

explains why there are so many Billie Jewish stans

Fuck summer, I hate this shit.

Nigga you think kids don't access to mu during school wake up boomer everyone has phones. If anything the little faggots would be more bored during school then summer

oh no, you misunderstand me,
i don't think they're just here for the summer. they've been here for years, taking up more and more of the board. this place is awful all year round.

ban kpop and well be fine

Everyone else does this! If I do something else I will be a weirdo!

Worst generation ever. They have the gift of the entire history of human knowledge including the vast majority of the history of recorded music at their fingertips everywhere they go. They still want to listen to mass marketed trash exclusively. I don't get it. By the time I was a teenager music piracy was mainstream and we made mixed CDs with the shit we collected off the internet. Not all of it we learned off the radio, TV, or some shit like that. Sometimes you just downloaded shit because the name sounded cool and it was.

>obscure interesting music is now considered "cringe"
This one isn’t true desu

Fuck daily threads and fuck rym threads

streaming ruined that, zoomers listen to the prepackaged spotify playlists that are just determined by payola

If I see that Billie Irish thot one more time I swear I will fucking ddos this site that bitch's face makes me want to puke

it's a fucking music board on a Chinese-waterboarding forum who the fuck cares.

i agree i hate that cunt more than adolf hitler unironically

This

summer

I listened to her album and it's not that bad. It's not very good either. One or two interesting ideas and a slick marketing campaign is all you need to get called an "innovator" and considered an icon by hack bloggers.

You should hack Interscope and doxx the marketers.

>he thinks more people join this place during summer

Attached: 1501550528384.jpg (509x423, 61K)

*insert brainlet wojak pic*

this board is 30yos larping as zoomers trolling some other 35yos that pretend to be boomers but are more zoomers at heart.

i'm 24

if you're in your 30s and posting here you need to get a fucking grip

I'm 22 and I like Billie Eilish

Found one

kill yourself

soundcloud.com/ryanfucker/thenecromancer

will listen, comment, repost if I dig it, and follow.

all kinds of music

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-18-34-16.png (720x1280, 476K)

Sure is Donna Summer in here

Attached: image.jpg (640x359, 52K)

It's winter, dumbass.

she cute