Why does Yea Forums hate Cardiacs so much...

Why does Yea Forums hate Cardiacs so much? Pic related is a killer album that I feel like not enough people here appreciate for what it is.

Attached: sing to god.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVFTN3q9Zi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea Forums hates fun.
Me and my gf love Cardiacs.

Probably my favourite band at the moment
user please where do I find a Cardiacs gf

Idk dude.
I met her at my old job when I used to wash dishes.

i’ve only ever seen people praise the cardiacs on here

youtube.com/watch?v=GVFTN3q9Zi0

Yea Forums introduced them to me, though I'm still in the gathering phase.

One person (Montie) spammed the spork meme to death here, in hopes that people will start hating on Cardiacs and Mr. Bungle

Fiery Gun Hand>Dirty Boy

Attached: Timmy.png (519x344, 238K)

bump like sparky

Sing to God is literally Yea Forumscore.

Every Cardiacs song sounds the same to me.

Starts with 1-2 minutes of a surprisingly creative, high tier punk inspired riffing.

Then spends the rest of the 3-10 minutes on some kinda goofy carnival circus music.

Good album, but it's too long for its own good

There used to be a *holds up spork* meme that floated around, which made discussion about any of the supposed sporkcore bands impossible. I can also see why some people would dislike Cardiacs, but I didn't think Yea Forums hated them.

Then stick to one and listen to it forever

DIGGING TO GROW BIGGER
JIM PROVE 'IMSELF

spergcore?

What even are the odds of LSD being finished and released?

Kavus reckons that it was about two thirds of the way done and what with Tim being on the mend (and also producing the next Spratleys Japs album) I can honestly see it being released eventually, maybe even within the next few years.

>OMG CARDIACS

Attached: 8C2EFA69-6940-4BEF-B065-3FE7E840384B.png (732x772, 34K)

they're pretty fucking rad. the lyrics on sing to god are a real fucking trip and I rank A Little Man And A House as my favorite post-punk album of all time

it sounds like you've just been listening to the first 30 minutes of sing to god over and over again and not actually listening to any of their music

>tfw nobody talks about Heaven Born And Ever Bright

that's like the only album I haven't listened to lmao