Playing hide and seek

>Playing hide and seek
>With the ghosts of dawn
>Waiting for a smile from a sun child
>*skips*

Attached: In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpeg.jpg (220x215, 14K)

moonchild is the best track

IQ measured: 60
Thank you for taking the Moonchild Test™

>not rolling up a fat doink during the tinkly sounds

>Liking Moonchild more than Epitaph

Epitaph sucks

ok bud

shit opinion

HAHAHAHA

Welcome to my world, prog tourists who waited until this album was on Spotify.

The music, as with everything on this album, is superb, but there's no way to make the sound of Greg Lake's voice singing the phrase "satisfy the hoax" less irritating.

It's very creepy to find these lyrics posted here right as I'm listening to them

Zoomer here first time listening, why does it feel like I'm playing a 90's text based rpg listening to this?

Because it's proooooog baybee

No it doesn't, actually.

Old prog and heavy metal is perfect for text adventures and roguelikes.
Manilla Road legitimately makes me better at DCSS.

Still to this day 50 years later, Moonchild acts as the ultimate pleb filter. Don't worry, OP, I used to be like you. One day you'll realize that you must embrace it in order to fully appreciate the album.

Whoa your record skips at that part as well, that's spooky, what a great song though

Old prog is fantasy as fuck

Yeah, that's a good description of prog as a genre

Also knowing what a text based RPG is makes you a millenial, not a zoomer

>get to Moonchild for first time
>almost put to sleep after the 8th minute
I mean it's not bad it's just not interesting enough to hold my attention for a whole 12 minutes. I suppose it works in context of the whole album but it's certainly not a strong point.

worst song on the album

Epitaph is the true pleb filter

who here /wind talker/?

Oh that's a great song.

Moonchild was actually my entry point, heard it in a Vincent Gallo film.

wew

One listen is enough to know that you won’t get anything more from it no matter how many more times you listen.

Based. The song that singlehandedly earned the album the famous "ersatz shit" tag

agreed. its a sappy ballad on an otherwise kick ass rock record.

>sad music is for pussies bro
>what are you, gay?

Read the lyrics bro. It's some shit a tryhard libertarian 14 year old would write for poetry in English class.