Post your pedalboards!

Post your pedalboards!

I'll start. Due for some upgrades but it does the job.

Attached: IMG_20190606_224855.jpg (4608x2176, 1.96M)

I use this shit and sounds perfect to me
I would fix the wah wah effects

Attached: 8962E6B2-15CE-4116-8C1A-F27BB99E543A.png (261x193, 41K)

just a turbo tuner baby

I like the ocd and tube screamer combo

Boss metalcore

>omg pedals! it's like im a real guitar player!

Attached: 1560202491927.png (753x960, 29K)

Based. I just got this thing for $80 and it's been nothing but fun.

Attached: zoom g1 four.jpg (1275x1500, 145K)

>Due for some upgrades
Don't. You have everything already.

Been wanting a polytune mini, just don't feel like spending the $$

They stack v nicely :) I alternate between what goes first in the signal chain, very different sounds but both nice

i dont want to be rude unrequested, so if you want my ruthless opinion on your shit pedalboard, just ask ;)

t. petal expaert .

>guitar pedals

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Lay it on me big guy

which one?

OP

also say which particular instrument are you using it with.

Guitar. Strat through a Marshall JVM

imagine being this retarded

Best to ignore these incels - let him play his B.C. Rich through his Cube 30 my guy

aight, its as vanilla as it can get, meaning your tones will be as generic as tons of other guitarists, lots of staples there like the ts, the ocd, the holygrail, safe choices. still, the OCD is fantastic, would trade the spark for a xotic (theres one with the same controls), why xotic? because theyre fixable. all donners ive tried are the weakest link on any pedalboard, sort of noisy, prone to failure and parasite noise, specially the digital ones. flashback is sort of sterile sounding, but may be what you strive for. would trade the tuner for a polytune and the noise supressor for a Decimator. mod the crybaby to true bypass.

Fair points, the upgrades I mentioned I wanted to make are mainly to spice it up and not have it be generic. That said, generic =/= bad.

The Donner chorus is there cause I legit never use chorus but wanted a modulation effect to fuck around with if I so choose, so I went cheap. It's not a good pedal.

Only thing I wholeheartedly disagree with is xotic boost over spark. The spark is too damn versatile and powerful to pass up imo.

having more than like 3 pedals is the mark of a coping guitar shitter

Yeah... None of the modern virtuosos use more than 3 pedals.
>oh wait

quality post dickmouth