Therapist hates me and thinks I’m boring and constantly yawns during our appointments

>therapist hates me and thinks I’m boring and constantly yawns during our appointments
Music for this Feel?

Attached: 67A3D1E7-CBB7-4B27-9EFD-55FD2180DF2F.jpg (1000x600, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk user. How does this make you feel?

could be worse
you could be a real fuck job instead a boring insecure meanspirited incel

Attached: therapy.jpg (500x483, 39K)

Lol. Are you boring? What do you talk about in therapy? I’d say the bends by Radiohead is good music for this feel

:/ please try getting a new therapist who will listen. your current therapist wont do you any good. please search for a new one.

Attached: F539BD1C-4276-4AC6-B029-45AADCFD1C10.jpg (220x220, 20K)

I’m just very introverted and not very open about things, I say very little/what he wants to hear. It’s a waste of time for both of us. I know it’s my fault

What are you afraid of/what are you withholding? Why do you wanna go to therapy if you don’t talk about stuff that bothers you?

therapy is largely useless for introverts. I went to therapy for a year and had the same experience. The majority of normies go to therapy because they enjoy being able to tell someone about their problems. when they leave they feel better simply because they could vent. where as with introverts it's the complete opposite. and psychologists kind of have no idea what to do when it's actually up to them to try and understand what's wrong with you. mostly they will just start getting frustrated with you

that fucking sucks. how tf are you supposed to "get help" then

You do what the Greeks and Hindus did and you look within yourself and nourish the soul

being an introvert has nothing to do with it.

people have an innate need for expression - shit needs a way out or to be heard or recognized or to be in the fucking world somehow. it is utterly unavoidable and necessary.

GET SOME

are you sure that's not just another one of your paranoid delusions? i get those all the time.
also, you can get a new therapist. it's allowed, medical health professionals understand that some therapists and some people just don't get along.

I am an introvert and spill my guts just fine.

i think it depends on the type of therapist. mine, you tell your situation to and she helps gives you tools to deal with that sort of problem.

it sucks because if it's something vague like boundaries and you dont have any specific examples, she wont want to talk about it

There's a stark difference between introverted and avoidant. Most mental health professionals can deal with a wide variety of customers, and it is not a rare occurrence to be referred to a different office if you think your progress has stalled.
But it's all bullshit. Even if you were to find someone to deal with your avoidant behavior, you'd still be paying them to artfully ask questions that you currently know the answers to.

Attached: jXEJjFA8tB0.jpg (600x461, 26K)

boundaries aren't vague at all.

i meant in a sense of teaching about boundaries

I still don't think boundaries are at all vague.
tho, im sure I could invent a situation, that shits pretty clear except for people who cant figure it out and need therapy.

i'm introverted and the therapy sessions i had helped me through a really fucked up time in my life. t wasn't perfect, but i got what i needed out of it at the time. the way i see it, you get out of therapy what you put into it. and if you show up talking about all your petty surface-level issues with other people, and how much you hate yourself, no therapist can help you with that. you need to make that first step towards really opening up if you actually want to get better. maybe it's not that you're introverted, it's that you aren't being honest with the therapist or yourself.

Imaging falling for the therapy meme.
No one can help you, life is hopeless.

You grow a pair.

i've come to believe that happy people are actually the delusional ones. happiness is essentially to what extent you are able to concoct your own version of reality. the happiest people I know are people are people who have a delusional amount of optimism about the future. even when things they thought would happen don't, their optimism doesn't fade

OP here I’d appreciate more music so mods won’t take down the thread thanks

i had a revelation once in the bread isle of a grocery store whilst stoned that happiness is when you aren't thinking. i have not forgotten that to this day, and i still believe it to some extent.

do you always do what everybody tells you?

mods don't do shit.
and if they do, just make another one.
they're basically mall-cops. they actually have less power than mall=cops.

some of us get them angry and have our threads deleted . . .

Attached: 40772138860_c568db05bd_c.jpg (800x713, 226K)

WOW SUCH AN ORIGINAL THREAD

come up with new ideas, OP

You probably would like joy division

that's really not that bad. classic case of 'is that the worst you can do'

you would like eckhart tolle

shhhh. don tell.

in that case i'd see fit to say it's all about "how willing" the person is to change, for better or worse. i say that because i'm avoidant and would have to endure complete ego death if i were to return to society. the multiple times i have returned, the ego comes back and the more i doubt any chance of full ego death or a happy life. i'm a shit person in society's eyes and i don't think i care to join back with them. escapism fuels me.

why do you need your therapist to think you're fascinating?

there's nothing wrong with being a normal, boring person.

Attached: FDC05200-982A-4689-8758-BEF96B897F45.jpg (1440x3000, 566K)

I see my therapist tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm to a degree the most interesting client he has considering I doubt any of his other clients ever made an album and gave him a copy. then again I don't think he listened to the whole thing and i basically say the same shit every week which is that I didn't practice and I'm using some new heavy narcotic so I could be boring idk.

There is nothing cathartic in me explaining my problems to a stranger. It boggles my mind that it is so therapeutic for normies

go practice, you dumb cunt.
im literally about to go do rudiments.

what problems do you have?

maybe you've spent too much time alone and you've built up this psycho-narcissistic idea of yourself. you go outside and the You in your head and the You in relation to real people doesn't sync-up. you think you're Napoleon or something and can't let go of the idea of You as extraordinary. yeah, maybe you do need to undergo ego-death. maybe you need to burn yourself in the fire of society and let yourself come out a stronger person. if you can't be the person you want to be around other people, then maybe you don't know who you are.

or maybe i'm full of shit, i usually am. but i get what you're feeling. believe me.

also: this is the shit you should be talking about with your therapist. if you're not, then maybe that's why you aren't getting anywhere.

for sure for sure. I'm kind of drinking right now tho. If i can't figure out another album to put on I might do some unfocused noodling before I pass out. It's ok tho, im gonna get sober and woodshed tomorrow I promise

dude, don't be an addict. i know it's romantic and artsy and seems like a nice source of inspiration, but all my heavy drinking ever got me was a bunch of ugly memories.
you don't need to go straight edge or anything, just stop getting drunk every night. you're only handicapping yourself.

Mommy issues
Low so
Drug addiction
Depression
Im addicted to a fijiian spearfishing forum

I can articulate untill the cows come home but that doesent change anything

Bayst. Addict behavior severely hampers every part of being a musician ime

yeah I really am gonna get clean. I just got some booze the other day to celebrate getting outta rehab and i had some leftover, but not enough for another night so i got a little more to supplement it. Now I only have like 3 drinks left and im gonna power through them tonight so I can stop drinking tomorrow.

Alcohol is so shit. I’m 4 months dry and I feel worse than I ever have but I’m not going back to it cause it’s what put me in this fucking situation

Fuck this cancerous mentality. This is why the male suicide rate is so goddamn high.

Be more interesting by developing a Ketamine addiction

gonna be honest man, i've heard shit like this so many times that i almost think you're joking. plan to get sober when you're sober.

yeah man I only drink cause I don't have money for narcotics. I don't think it will be that hard to stop.

>I can articulate untill the cows come home but that doesent change anything
I could see that given your list.

I found I did a lot of articulating when I was doing drugs. so much so, I alienated my non-druggie friends because we had nothing to talk about.

try pushing the puzzle bits around and working on it.

lol how the fuck can you get addicted to that

yeah it does sound like a joke. I am worried cause I have semi-plans to get more pills from this doc I know that I have to see next week. I hope I dont

I've done that. I don't think it makes you more interesting.

you just get tired of acid after tripping for a month straight because your fentanyl guy got locked up

Send me the pills. They percs?

Wow wtf. I was on Wellbutrin for like a year and it broke my dick. Do not pick up those pills wtf they don’t even get you high

cursed image

this thread is actually cursed.
i was cursed already, so i'm basically home.

Mods seem the like they just don't give a shit nowadays.
Most of the threads I make are trash but I haven't even gotten a three day ban in months.

Wtf man i know who you are. Jesus christ how are you still doing this shit? get a grip man you actually have talent but everything you release has been getting worse and worse

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

#
So what you mean is that many people really know their problems but choose to bury them. Being selective and avoiding the hard shit

i think it's safe to say that if you think your problems begin and end with
>nobody likes me
>i hate myself
then you don't know what your problems are.