When will mu understand this is a better album

when will mu understand this is a better album

Attached: larks.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

Whats aspic?

Beautiful album.

It’s good but it’s not that good

It keeps the body taking over just nicely

Attached: 749683B7-C938-48A9-A8BB-7B7F725F8FF8.png (236x214, 88K)

your admirers in the street...

Lizard is better

In the Court, Red, and Tongues are all 10s

Also Lizard

It’s their best by a long shot

Also Red is boring

Meat jelly. Shit's hella delicious.

>T. flyover

Better than what? Most KC records? Absolutely.

However, it doesn't surpass ITCOTCK because Easy Money is kind of shit.

title track is underwhelming
you're boring

Lizard is shit. Only the title track and Lady are any good.

>spotify ples giving their opinions like anyone cares
YOU'RE TOO LATE FAGGOTS

imho there's no "best" KC album, they're the most consistent prog rock band in existence and I love everything from itcotck to thrak.

>imho there's no "best" KC album
Your honest opinion is wrong. Most of their albums are at least pretty good, but there's no doubt that something like Larks is on another level compared to, say, Thrak, or Beat, or Starless and Bible Black.

>there's no doubt that something like Larks is on another level compared to, say, Thrak, or Beat, or Starless and Bible Black
that's your opinion. his is different.

They'll come around eventually.
Specifically, it goes:
>Larks' > Red > Discipline > SaBB > Court > ToaPP > Beat > ...
However, their live albums (The Great Deceiver, Absent Lovers, and The Night Watch in particular) are even better than their studio work.

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (850x400, 318K)

It's not opinion. It's very clear which Crimson albums are in the running for best and which ones are not.
> SaBB > Court
Dumbest opinion I've heard all day.

>It's very clear which Crimson albums are in the running for best and which ones are not.
no, it's totally opinion based.

Court is fantastic, but its best songs aren't as good as SaBB's best songs.
I will grant you that the gap between SaBB and Court is definitely not as wide as the gap between Court and ToaPP or even between Discipline and SaBB.

I know a bunch of guys irl that like Discipline and Thrak over albums like Larks, Lizard or Red, most of them professional musicians themselves, so I'm just going to ignore your opinion on this topic.

Awful take. Itcock is a masterpiece but aside from I talk to the wind and moonchild it gets old after years of hearing it. and easy money is the best song on larks

SaBB's best song is Fracture, and that pales in comparison to 21st Century Schizoid Man, which isn't even the best song on the first side of ITC. Don't make me laugh.

So your argument is Larks' is a better album because you've listened to it less? Really convinced me there, chief.

Discipline is my favorite, but Thrak is nothing compared to Red or Larks (Lizard is shit). the reason musicians like Thrak is because it's two bands playing at the same time, and there's nothing else like it really- it's not actually that good of an album.

t. Drummer

i've understood ever since i listened to it.
larks is incredible in every regard. i even own an original 1973 copy.

>and that pales in comparison to 21st Century Schizoid Man
lol

Yes, it does. Fracture is great, 21st Century is near perfect. Never even mind that the musical exploration, innovation, and overall consistency and flow of Court is miles above SaBB.

that's your opinion, but i disagree.

>SaBB's best song is Fracture
Correct.
>that pales in comparison to 21st Century Schizoid Man
Incorrect. Best part of 21CM is the drumming, and while Michael Giles is great, Bruford is a beast.
>which isn't even the best song on the first side of ITC.
Correct. Epitaph is the best song on the album, and it's beaten by The Night Watch.

t. drummer

By the way, so that this may be a more constructive conversation: what do you think of King Crimson's live work?

I do agree Bruford is the better drummer (it's not even close, Bruford is my absolute favorite), but I still think 21st Century is a better composition than Fracture. I personally don't like The Night Watch at all, not even a standout from SaBB for me. I definitely don't see how you'd think it's better than Epitaph.

As far as their live work goes, as you can maybe tell from what I've said I don't love SaBB. Absent Lovers on the other hand is amazing (I love the Belew era the most). Beyond that I haven't invested much into their live albums.