How many albums have you listened to throughout your entire life?

How many albums have you listened to throughout your entire life?

Bonus Question: How many albums have your friends listened to?

Attached: 1555702311729.png (974x548, 777K)

I don't know, like over 500?
>friends
fuck off normalfaggot

Attached: 6ix9ine2.jpg (480x464, 25K)

like 800ish
all my friends listen to playlists except my autistic one who listens to albums in full

100+

Glock inside my Benz, no such thing as friends

idk... maybe 4000 to 6000

like 600-700

I have no idea.
Bonus: I have never really had friends who listened to music. One really enjoys psychedlic trance and 2000s dubstep but he just listens to music through YouTube.

Can’t even wager a guess.

how user?

Very stupid questions, how old are you?

GAAAAH!

2000+

probably like 1000 or so. I haven't counted.
also,
>having friends

1000s. Probably more than anyone on this entire board. Throughout my life I have amassed a collection of vinyls and CDs so large that most people here probably couldn't even comprehend it. I have every wall in my house covered with hanging vinyls and tour posters, from top to bottom, every single inch is filled with top of the line musical merchandise and memorabilia. It's funny because I don't even listen to most of it. What a lot of people don't understand is that it's an investment and a life style. These albums will make me a millionaire one day. They are all still wrapped, tagged and sealed. The smell of plastic in my house is intoxicating. The only draw back is not being able to invite any friends or family over. If someone drops something, trips into a wall, I lose 1000s of dollars in an instant. My materials are just too precious. It has been hard because I can't really do relationships or have my family over but this is a lifestyle choice and when I just sit back and look at my collection, the sheer scope and majesty of it all just gives me so much pleasure. I love my collection more than life itself. when I die I plan on getting my ashes infused with a few choice records from my collection and hopefully somebody will add me, my remains into their own own collection. Nothing would make me happier, than to be a part of someone elses collection. That's what I want when I look at my collection. I want to be cared for, wrapped in plastic, sealed and collected just as so many have for generations.

about 2000
myfriends: about 1 or 2

around 300 and I've been actively listening to music for approximatively 1year now.
my friends don't listen to albums except 1 that actually likes music and he has listened to something like 50-60 albums

maybe 350-375. I Find music turns into a chore if i listen to too much.

I always skip the last track of every album, it's kind of a superstition/OCD thing. I get really empty and depressed when i 'finish' stuff (same with tv series) so I avoid that feeling by stopping prematurely

so statistically i've never completed an entire album, so zero

Maybe 10-20
I have no friends

Attached: 155475657868.png (723x403, 777K)

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

A couple thousand

I have around 500 albums on my laptop which I've listened to pretty consistently in the last 5 years. Used to listen to way more new music before then so I'd guess a couple thousand.

I started listening to all of my parents' CDs at a young age. I couldn't even guess how many in total after 3 decades on this shit planet.

He didn't

8,649 according to last.fm
i listen to a lot of singles and eps though as well so that number is definitely inflated.

Attached: 1525728492161.png (420x420, 103K)

According to RYM, 5,246. I haven't rated any singles, the majority of my ratings are LPs and I've listened to them all at least once. I'd say 50% of them I've listened to at least twice. I am 34 years old.

quickly approaching 4000 catalogued... i have a job that puts me on the road a lot, so im able to listen to quite a few a day

my friends dont listen to full albums

Attached: 1409645450482.png (273x240, 155K)

around 8000, still rating in bunches.

a little over 1000

I have over 1,000 cataloged, so at least over that.
Probably a dozen or so for my friends.

Attached: 028.jpg (640x490, 44K)

how many is too much but still a believable amount? that + 200

yeah you wish

more than 1300+, but I don't care about lyrics that much

I only have 170 album rated according to my RYM, tho it's probs closer to 200 maybe 300. I don't know how guys with over 10,000 albums rated do it. Like, after 1 or 2 albums I'm burned out, and do something else.

2,500 looking at my library and that's not counting early teenage CDs I never uploaded to it which I should do sometime
I imagine my friends have listened to more albums as a lot of them are involved in local music scenes/music instructors in some capacity and have broader tastes than me

Probably 400-600 unique albums, but most if not all of them I've listened to at least two or three times. For those of you saying you've listened to thousands, do you just listen to it once and drop it? Do you still listen through to the end if you hate it? I really don't understand what the point of listening to that much music is if you're just going to completely forget about it once you've finished with it.

lmao

About 6500 albums so far. I don't have friends. But I'm nearly 27, I did have friends in a past life.

Only counting the ones i have saved on my computer it would be around 2300 albums. Outside of that i'd probably throw in another 500 or something. It's not rare that i drop by a friend's house just to listen to a couple of albums

A lot of people with high ratings are rating garbage like singles. It's actually a pretty easy and rewarding thing to do, but it's a hobby. A lot of those people have been doing it for decades. If I averaged out how many albums I listen to with how long I've been doing it, it's still only about 2-3 albums a day which actually translates to days where it's only 1 album or none but then other days where it's like 7-10.

I catalog it precisely so I won't forget it but there's no point in remembering unmemorable things. Even if I don't love something, if there's something that catches my interest in the first listen I always tag it as something to come back to later. I'd say at least half of the thousands of albums I've listened to, I have done so multiple times, but there's definitely plenty where I don't need to. I always listen to every album through to the end because a lot of great songs are on terrible albums and I don't want to miss out on a potential great song that's worth keeping.

But when you skip the last track, the second to last track is the new last track. Thinking recursively the first track is already the last track making the album obsolete. The first album you ever listened to was your last thus leaving us with the only logical conclusion: you should never listen to music in your life

What's your RYM? Hit my line bro

Have sex

Around 2, but that's a high estimate

At least 5-6k but I'm in my mid 30's so it's not that unreasonable.