I used to visit Yea Forums but haven't been doing so for quite a while now

i used to visit Yea Forums but haven't been doing so for quite a while now
tell me what did Yea Forums think of this album

Attached: unnamed.png (1200x1200, 1.48M)

we loved it, instant Yea Forumscore classic

ha, I knew Yea Forums was gay all along

overall consensus was very impressed. idk about Yea Forumscore classic but maybe for this year it's Yea Forumscore.

nigger

fuck off
i thought i was actually going to get through the day without seeing that damn cover

hey man, im really sorry
i now understand your pain

It was generally well recieved so Yea Forums isn't allowed to like it

I think it’s pretty good but it’s a very reddit/fantano album so understandably there’s some pushback. A lot of love though since this is a reddit/fantano shitposting toilet board now.

fucking generic boring 15yocore

Attached: 1559588823387.jpg (3000x3000, 1.05M)

Everyone hated it so it's probably Yea Forumscore

Attached: 63AB99FA-01A9-4E8C-8161-6378C7157A2B.jpg (381x381, 110K)

kek

He showed some real progress with this, gotta admire a rapper who actually cares about the artistic merits of his music and strives to improve his musicality. It's a nice pop hip hop album that is a genuine pleasure to listen to.

earcandy shit

-〽

everyone said they hated it because fantano liked it, But yeah its Yea Forumscore

Pretty even split between faggots who would love it regardless of how shit it was and edgelords who hated it without even listening to it. I belong with the latter, so fuck off and take that reddit shit with you.

Positive I think, it went down quite well.

ooga booga where da white bois at nigguh

Faggot shit

hahahahah

The album

Reminds me of Yeezus with how it's kinda sorta experimental for a poppy mainstream album, but just ends up being ok to someone who's listened to more interesting things. It's no where near bad, but Tyler's made better things.