instagram.com/p/ByhKA0UB3sJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=TPzNNkiUgHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YcK1M3RKpxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit artist but i like how they edited his face/jaw structure in the cover

youtube.com/watch?v=WT_31HCr9wg

holy shit.

Based

Attached: industry-garden.png (931x598, 827K)

This shit is really bad. You need to have some sort of life experience to make depressedcore and this fag is clearly 15 and knows nothing. And you must be a based boy zoomer or hired shill

This is so gay lol

>wanting mr. jizz boss' sloppy seconds

IM TRAPPED
I CANT GET OUT
SO MIGHT AS WELL JUST FUCKING GET HIGH

This dude is not gonna catch on. Sorry. And this is coming from a big alt rap fan.

He's part of the Peep-X-Billie wave. He's also an industry plant so you know he has a ton of payola.

Shut the fuck up you boomer

Don’t include those fucking cringefests with peep ever

X and Billie aren't even cringe.

Jumex is a soulless peep ripoff basedfren. He will not be sticking around

And on what basis are Billie and Denzel in a sexual relationship? They're literally friends, that's it.

its hard living the rest of my life knowing I will never get to cum deep inside of his manlette latino boipussy

Attached: crusher.png (710x836, 1.13M)

instagram.com/p/ByhKA0UB3sJ/

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

Dude even the zoomers are cringing over you zoomerjr

cuz baby imma loner

He's an adult actually, he just looks like a teen because he's a femboy.

YOU CAN BE MAD
SKRRRRT
CUZ BABY IMMA LONERRRRR
YEAAAAAAAH

The musical equivalent of this fucking image.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 4.11.12 AM.png (932x597, 790K)

I gave this a chance and listened to a few of the songs. It’s a no dog. It’s like if you took lil peep removed all the authenticity and added the monotone delivery of 6dogs without the charm and the edginess of x without the genuine ear for melody. It’s aggresively bad

>having a song about billi elish

damn taht shit SUCKS mark stop posting this shit on here yer music sucks

FAVOURITE SHIT IS ISOLATING
FAVOURITE SIP IS ISOLATING

The beats on this cd are really flat and boring

Is this it? Will this finally burst the soundcloud rap bubble? It's so dull and uninspired, how the fuck does someone like this gain traction?

SoundCloud rap de facto died when X was killed.

I JUST NEED UR ATTENSHUNNNN...

When peep died. X was the cremation of the body.

X's death was when "muh clout muh xans muh lean" was no longer fun anymore, because the evils of the subculture were exposed.

It really was fucking sad. Having those two guys die one right after another. Like when Kurt died. Well still be getting puddle of mud-tier knockoffs like Jewmnez for a few years

Ehhh, I wouldn't say Kurt Cobain's death is what killed grunge. Grunge was already on its way out. Nirvana were never considered "legends" in their heyday and most of the mystique which surrounds Cobain to this day was an invention which only emerged in the early 2000s with the release of Nirvana's Greatest Hits LP. It was all a marketing gimmick.

Why do you say that? They were the most commercially successful grunge band. Also in my eyes the only mystique surrounding Kurt is his godly talent for songwriting

youtube.com/watch?v=TPzNNkiUgHg

In Utero had no pop hits unlike Nevermind. Nirvana's popularity was already on the wane when Kurt decided to clout martyr himself.

thats a big yikes from me dawg

In utero was critically acclaimed and charted at #1. If they would’ve released another cd it also would’ve hit #1 and the cd after that and the one after that. Cobain was just a wunderkind as far as songcraft goes

>im trapped
>and i cant get out
>so might as well just fucking get high
>im trapped
>and i cant get out
>so might as well just die
>*repeat but screaming*
holy shit I cant believe jumex isnt a parody. His haircut is god tier tho

Attached: f.jpg (960x960, 137K)

The thing is tho a better artist could take those lyrics and make you feel them via different delivery and melody

I'm 30 and thought Hawthorne Heights were cringe when they first came on the scene.

Good

Attached: xxxdedxxx.png (411x363, 165K)

This twink is living the fucking life and people get triggered by his music being emotionally shallow like hes a serious artist and not a soundcloud rapper

This video needs more views.
youtube.com/watch?v=YcK1M3RKpxg

Jumex is literally the next X

how to spot a shill thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_115955.jpg (865x152, 26K)

LOL. Who are you shills? Is this just jumex himself shitposting?

10 years from now, this whole genre and scene is going to be universally loathed and considered pure cringe. This shit is going to age like a cumbox in the sun.

Are Windex and his posse just sitting in the tourbus trying to shill up some hype for this trash? Lmao.

I’ll still be listening to Lil peep 10 years from now. Otherwise you’re right

worst thread in ages
i pray to god that lil b, chief keef and kanye west form an alliance to purge all these whack ass rappers

He needs to be clout martyred.