Seriously, what the fuck is this?

I have never heard such inoffensive music to the point of being boring and obnoxious. This is like diet vaporwave. Do you cucks actually listen to this aside from on the radio at Urban Outfitters?

Attached: 220px-Tame_Impala_-_Currents.png (220x220, 135K)

Tame Impala is trash.

More news at 11

Tame Impala Is The New Beatles

Attached: 1559965877540.jpg (3120x3068, 2.81M)

Its actually their best album and I eagerly await their next album.
t. vaporwave and psych rock fan

if this is their best then the rest must be totally unlistenable shit. free max b

i... kind of agree with this.
albeit one of their most mainstream songs, Elephant has a very prominent Beatles vibe without sounding identical.

Tame Impala is just Beatles with distortion and (arguably) more cohesive songwriting.

elephant is basically Come Together

When did Tame Impala released 7 masterpieces in a decade and redefined pop music?

3/7 so far

he's catching up

Attached: 1559967667284.jpg (1268x544, 47K)

>more cohesive songwriting
Expert b8

None of these albums are masterpieces. What is your problem?

I like it

The fuck out of here with that shit.

your opinion is wrong, cuck.

Attached: peggy.jpg (500x465, 52K)

Innerspeaker is good, lonerism is ok, currents is weird but has its place. good out of 10 desu

OP throwing a fit because people like what he dislikes lmfao

>2 run of the mill psychedelic pop records
>1 shitty synthpop record
>masterpieces

Attached: 1438036720884.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

no such thing

I thought the same at first, but one of their songs is pretty catchy

Disciples is the only good song but it’s the shortest

>they say people never change but that’s bullshit they do

Holy fuckin zoomer. Kys

It’s just got very airy textures as that’s the aesthetic they were going for. Some of the tracks are catchy, too. Good chill listening.

"Chill" is the cringiest music descriptor ever

seethe a bit longer little boy lmao

Tame impala ruined mainstream psychedelic music

only thing "ruined" is the way media covers it. This can be easily ignored. Plenty of other bands doing the own thing

Like “banger”, it quickly explains something that takes more words to musically describe. Like “banger”, socially inept people will also bitch about it’s usage because they don’t communicate enough in life to pick up on why it’s useful.

This pic never fails to make me cringe.

no, we listen to innerspeaker and lonerism though

The only people I hear using 'chill' or 'banger' are people with no knowledge of music to describe a song with anything more than its very vague general vibes. But hey keep equating ignorance with sociability, shows how interesting you are as a person to talk to irl.

Based digits

it's a shit album but it was cool when it leaked and everyone on Yea Forums was talking about it

Revolver is probably the worst Beatles album

Please remove your life

Attached: 1500317417822.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>he hasn't even listened to them

Yuck!

Let It Happen and Eventually are amazing

People only like there music because they were mostly high and with friends when they first heard it, then they equate enjoying the album with the nostaglia they feel listening to it

I was high and alone when I first heard Endor Toi, though.

awful album from a shite band