Be me, average doomer

>be me, average doomer
>all these 2 hour doomer playlists popping up
>The Cure, Radiohead, The Killers, Red House Painters, The Smiths, Slowdive, etc
>like absolutely none of these bands
These playlists suck, what would your ideal Doomer playlist be? For me it'd probably be depressing folk music like Songs: Ohia, Nick Drake, Giles Corey, etc, mixed with some melancholic Post-rock like Silver Mt Zion, This Will Destroy You, God Is An Astronaut and so on

Attached: Angry+flimsy+near+heron_e19924_7016460.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aKpSSl2Ouqo
youtu.be/Hyy3eGJyNXo
youtu.be/w7wnyDBr-9M
youtu.be/ycqdh6iSLGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find a new hobby besides trying to become a meme you found on Yea Forums

Codeine is the quintessential doomer band IMO

for me it'd be 80s dark ambient, sad delta blues and some atmoshit blakc metal like Paysage d'Hiver. that's mostly the 'depressing' music i listen

+ for Songs: Ohia
- for being a whiny little bitch

Cloud rap, like the original meme said.

I'd rather not be miserable. Not enough time to be moping around feeling sorry for meself.

Have a nice life, cigarettes after sex, Kyuss, The Antlers, Nine Inch Nails, Women, and the final boss is without a doubt Sufjan Stevens if you like sad folk

Kill yourself wojakposting trannie

ween

fpbp

Ween are too fun to be for doomers. For most of their career Gene and Dean's genuine love for each other really shone through in their songs and it's part of what made them so great.

What are they, gay?

You aren't a Doomer, you've just given up over stupid shit and probably have enough time and opportunity to change. Get your shit right before you end up like a true doomer like me.

yeah
youtu.be/aKpSSl2Ouqo
youtu.be/Hyy3eGJyNXo
youtu.be/w7wnyDBr-9M

>doesn't like genuine, emotion driven music
>instead likes contrived nonsense like Giles Corey and post-rock
I think maybe you should just kill yourself

You sound even more gay

i have aspergers, essential tremor and severe tinnitus in my left ear. and when my parents die i'm gonna be homeless

>doomer
cringe

>doesn't like genuine, emotion driven music
>instead likes genuine, emotion driven music

third wave post-rock is super contrived and just sounds like it's meant to sound evocative and epic instead of having expressing any sort of emotion

i used to like God is an Astronaut quite a bit but in hindsight that's all there was to it

Alot of third wave post-rock is pretty shit, yea, but you can't deny that first wave stuff like Bark Psychosis and Talk Talk are filled with genuine emotion, second wave is pretty great for that too

Attached: 1559911301983.png (800x800, 1.15M)

Ideal Doomer Playlist:
>Swans
>The Fall
>The Velvet Underground
>Wire
>Godflesh
>Cop Shoot Cop
>Suicide
>Big Black

>Wanting to listen to specific music so you can be a "Doomer"
>Not trying to be a gondola
ya fucked up kid.
youtu.be/ycqdh6iSLGc

bladee honestly
kill yourself btw

these doomer playlists are a fucking meme lol
if you truly were depressed, you'd barely, if ever, be in the mood to listen to music

This, saged