Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/oetzbrugger/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Outside

not here

>Iron Maiden, Van Halen and Rainbow.
Clearly a poser. Just go to Forever 21.

>Van Halen
It's Ozzy, looks like you're the poseur retard. Fukking kill yourself newfaggot.

Glanced at it and thought it was Roth. I'm a massive faggot.

Metal nights, metal clubs.

Fpbp.

Nottingham.

'scene' bars and clubs

I'm 40 years old I'll look a right berk.

if she knew about /mu she would punch you in the ballsack

Shows, scene bars, make sure you have long hair and are sporting at least 100 pounds of accessories and apparel.

some sort of fucking hellscape

you look like a jackass here too, so you might as well go

If they let you in, you have nothing to worry about. Metal is a subculture more tolerant of straight-up ugliness, so providing you get past the doormen, there's no reason you shouldn't shark for prime metal puss puss.

I didn't mean this insultingly, btw, I just meant that if you're reasonable-looking, being older won't be a problem when you consider that really ugly guys try their luck in that scene.

Lame of thrones conventions

Attached: 1485888281745.jpg (1280x1024, 435K)

Sunset strip

Attached: DLRunaway.jpg (535x429, 44K)

imagine how smelly her feet must be from those shoes...

I like how you can see all the dirt and dogshit on her shoes and she has them on her bed.

Americans, really?

>Americans, really?
its a Euro photographer likely taking a picture of another fellow Euro
instagram.com/oetzbrugger/?hl=en

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

STAND BY FOR EXCITER

Tons of girls like that always show up at concerts for well-established, mainstream metal bands. Go to a stoner metal concert, especially.

Nah, I don't do rock/metal much but a fair amount of the listeners there are on the older side. It ain't all little kids.

why would you want some smelly metal chick? she probably was molested by her meth head trailer park father