ITT: Anons post the first song lyrics they think of from this album

ITT: Anons post the first song lyrics they think of from this album

Attached: a2911195661_16.jpg (700x700, 71K)

obviously
>YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK LIKE A RAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOORSEEEEEEEEEEEE
but there are many other highlights too
I think Wild Dogs: Divorce! has a good amount of less discussed highlights
>AND I ASKED HIM WHEEEREEE HE PUT THE BOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>TEAR DOWN ALL THE LAUNDRY LIIIIIINEEEEES
>And now he's a whalekiller in the wasteland for hire/He can only get it up when you set him on fiiiiiiireeee
great stuff

I knew a boy who built an aviary

its funny theyre such a great lyricist since from their social media they seem like a hyper normie yuppie type of person

something about ovaries
something about a girl with a cock

i remember thinking this album was mind-blowing when it came out. not sure if it'd have the same effect now.

YOU ARE A GIRL WITH A COCK
I AM A BOY WHO CAN'T TALK
WARM ME ENOUGH OF THAT SOUP
TO GRIND ALL THE MILK OUT OF YOU

jordaan is a shitty trust fund hipster who posts political and actual gay shit on his media all the time. even posted a pic of cum on his chest once on an old flickr account like ten years ago now
he just managed to really hit something with this one album, i don't like it myself but Yea Forums seems to love it and it has it's own fanbase. lightning in a bottle i guess

It's still a bit of a head fuck. Boy falls in love with boy; boy become girl; boy likes boys, so boy becoming girl is a problem; everyone is sad. The album is a Shakespearean tragedy. Gives me goosebumps.

arent they nonbinary? they dont even seem hipster tho. more like a yuppy.

Sounds pretty based

good lord what a cesspool of a thread

Attached: A673CD24-91C8-43BC-8201-9C51341665F6.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

For me it's "I'd like a word with you."

So much of this album (first half specifically) is entirely about gay sex but written like a master lyricist.

Right, because this album is super pro-trans...

It literally is desu. He's in love with a girl with a cock.

it's a good album. wish jordaan weren't so obnoxious lol. obvious cishet white dude wanting to cash in on idpol craze

He leaves her because she's a girl with a cock.

By that logic, it's also pro-war. Just because an album involves certain themes doesn't mean the artists necessarily supports it.

I'm so dumb and just realised they get divorced at the end and I'm really sad now. Literally > Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head.

Yea Forums believes that gender is a fluid. Go back to /pol/

>tfw reading this thread and feeling retarded for not realizing there was a backstory despite listening to it 100 times

hello, reddit

Attached: E64323EA-DC82-4A58-96C0-4971954095C9.gif (1000x500, 303K)