I'm so proud to be a normie

God i'm so proud of being a normie
My favorite bands are: Radiohead, Muse, Queen, Coldplay, Oasis, Metallica, U2, Placebo, Interpol, Paramour, Tool, Weezer, Pearl Jam, Snow Patrol, Foo Fighters, Green Day, R.E.M, The Smiths, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Depeche Mode and my favorite band ever... RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
God i fucking hate so much the stupid pretentious ass Scruffi drones, OH and also Scruffi himself, what a pretentious stupid ass italian pedo, thank god he is Just a meme in this stupid board, i also hate those fucking zoomers Who keep sucking the dick of pretentious stupid shitlords like J Cole and Kendrick Lamar, and stupid meme tier garbage trappers like XXX Tentacion, Lil Pump, Playboy Carti and Bladee, stupid contrarian faglords, and then people ask why Trap is so hated
GOD BLESS NORMIES, FUCK PSEUDS, FUCK NU PITCHFORK, FUCK FANTANO, FUCK SCRUFFI AND FUCK ALL OF YOU PRETENTIOUS LITTLE SHITS
Now if you excuse me, i'm gonna drink some Coke with my friends While we watch Avengers: Endgame for the 67th time and discuss about the GoT's ending like a FUCKING NORMAL PERSON instead of a loser like you

Attached: TXm5TEk.gif (499x499, 44K)

Why not spelling Paramore correctly?

So the faggy ass little shits who filltered them can enjoy my based and redpilled post

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

cursed thread

>namefag
Lmao go back to r/indieheads you seething nu-p4k drone

Attached: 1558721651251.png (187x181, 69K)

>t. fresh off the boat frogposter NEWFAG

But at least i'm not a shitty namefag redditor

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

I am the god of this board zoomer
I inherited the shit you wallow in

kys

>namefag
>I am the god of this board zoomer
OH NO OH NO OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Go and Kiss with your namefag boyfriend then faggy

Attached: 1558193706651.png (306x306, 137K)

avengers and game of thrones are trash

hmm theres nothing to really work with here...seems I've stretched your routine thin
OP btfo

>Interpol
>Placebo
lmao what

haha pleb, youll never know REAL music like PINK FLOYD, CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL, NEIL YOUNG, and other classics like PHISH and THE STONES. I bet you dont even listen to the GREATFUL DEAD

seriosly how do people listen to coldplay unironicly.

yeah.... this is why I come to Yea Forums… to find treasures like these... thanks user...

seasons 1-4 are amazing 5-8 were standard bad tv

>avengers and game of thrones are trash
>lmao look at me i'm not like normies i'm different and UNIQUE I AM UNIQUE I SWEAR

Attached: Balleno_Asul_2.png (480x480, 238K)

spotted the unironic marvelfag lel

>half of season 6
>1/3 of season 5
>bad

I think todays normies are too normie for even all those rawk bands.

>namefag doesn't like marvel cuz is popular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Just go to redit already you fag

Attached: 1537854889058.png (700x443, 211K)

>normie
>doesn't like trap
you're a failure in every regard