I listen to so much specific, quite obscure shit that I forgot to listen to those important, canonical albums

I listen to so much specific, quite obscure shit that I forgot to listen to those important, canonical albums.
do you have some list, some "best 70's albums" shit like that to recc me?? thanks

Attached: image.jpg (640x434, 29K)

yeah i got your list right here, bend over and i'll SHOVE IT UP YER ASS FAGGOT

Pitchfork's lists are great.

lol

Listen to Carole King’s Tapestry.

neck yourself nigger
are you joking? lol

Nice you're just like me. Don't bother, most people aren't blessed like us to find such enjoyment in obscure non mainstream shit. Just roll with the unique taste you have acquired.
What do you have in mind when you say obscure shit? Also if you really wanted something mainstreamish 70s, Supertramp.

How hard is it to find a lost of the most acclaimed 70s albums using google? And I’m supposed to think you’re some kind of music expert? Please refrain from posting until you have something worth my time

It's not a joke dude. You want the most acclaimed albums. Try Pitchfork.

Let's just get this out of the way

Attached: 1559610741083.webm (1920x808, 1.37M)

Lynne Ramsay really is a genius.

idk it's not exatcly obscure as totally unknown, it's just shit that falls out of the radar, like some ramdom ebm project or some bleep shit
yeah a I like to cultivate a taste but it's good to open up to new things too

alright. I'm gonna check it out
thanks

Got any examples to share?

Listen to the complete discographies of the Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Steely Dan, Grateful Dead, AC/DC, and Aerosmith

Oh, nothing special. Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, the list goes on and on

ebm shit:
>rummelsnuff
it's electronic with a touch of folk, he also do some nice covers
>icon of coil
listen to Machine Are Us. Their other albums are great too
Industrial:
>Malhavoc
>Umbra et imago
>3TEETH
nice new industrial band, just dope shit

If you want mainstream cultural touchstones, I think you're much better off looking for the best-of lists of a big publication like Rolling Stone.

Cool you unironically have very interesting music tastes. I like my avant prog but all the other stuff I haven't heard of. Taking notes.

Teutonic as fuck

bro that long ass list wasn't me, that's a meme

>Teutonic as fuck
yeah lots of german shit lol

If someone had such 'meme' tastes, they'd still be a pretty cool guy; I personally would balance it out with more accessible music of course.