So, were they """"transphobic"""" ?

So, were they """"transphobic"""" ?

Attached: Whirr-640x426.jpg (640x426, 52K)

They just shitposted with a name behind it and the basedbois on twitter took it seriously. That shit gets said on the daily on /lgbt/ by actual trannies

good, fuck trannies

the natural state of humanity is transphobic since they're mentally ill degenerates who should be shamed, not encouraged

>fuck trannies

Attached: tenor.gif (368x368, 2.2M)

i never understood 'homophobic" and "transphobic"
i'm not afraid of them. "islamophobic" makes way more sense since i'm actually scared of them.

I still miss them. They definitely shouldn't have said that shit on twitter, that shit was fuckin' stupid, but I don't think that was what ultimately made them decide to break up.

Based

The internet was a massive mistake

bitch got a penis

idk who these dudes are but i hope they get in a fatal van accident together

Who gives a fuck, either they make good music or they don't.

this. I'm not afraid of em, I'm just really grossed out.

if that's what you like, dude.

It's just a term. Basically comes from the fact that people are afraid of things that are different.

>makes more sense

not really since it implies the fear is irrational

Was previously a fan of whirr, didn't realise they said those things about gloss. After researching what was said, I now like whirr even more than I previously did.

this

No they were based, fuck gloss and fuck trannies

They were in a gay indie band and tried to be badass. Honestly one of the weirdest things ever. Like how did they expect to get booked saying they hate trannies when they are in the quaint indie scene? I mean it was pretty obvious that they were fuck ups after the girl left

based retards