King Crimson

Check your Spotifys

Attached: Discipline.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Apple Music fags have had KC for over a month now.

What do you think got Fripp to flip his stance on music streaming?

holey freakin crap!!!! guess im gonna listen to this once and add it to my all time favorites chart!!!!

Still no Red, Larks, or ITCOTCK.

How long can he rely on selling physical collectors boxes of old ass albums?
The shows sell out anyway.

I thought they were adding the entire discography? The best albums still aren't on there...

they realize it's about exposure more than payment

>Their 13 studio albums will be available on other streaming platforms in May before uploading to Spotify on June 10, the same day King Crimson kick off their 50th anniversary world tour.

I don't give a shit about this I just want him to allow the artwork back on last.fm damn it

man, and Tool is releasing their stuff on streaming services later this year with the release of their new album. This is a great year for music accessibility, friends.

>spotify

WE EATIN

Attached: robert-fripp.jpg (250x250, 62K)

>caring about tool

where have they said this? i surely would have heard about it

here
eh, more caring about music accessibility and moderately enjoying Tool

Didnt officially say it, but earlier this year they did get apple music/spotify accounts, and official ones too. I dont think its too far of a stretch to speculate that AT LEAST their new album is going to be up there.

>streaming music instead of buying cds or vinyl
fuck off zoomer

How else do I listen to music while working, you dumb boomer?

>still holding out on their most famous/popular albums
why though

You do your work without listening to music! Wow, your job production must be terrible. Entitled little shits, no wonder you're all so poor. A company man wouldn't distract himself from his job.

>your job production must be terrible
Nice implication.

>including dr. diamond and guts on my side on starless and bible black
based

>i am such a cuck that i do things i don't have to for people who don't care about me for no greater momentary reward
suck me bootlicker

i'm not a fan of what the guy said but being an unironic communist is even less cool

>buy CD
>rip CD to computer
>put ripped CD files on your phone
wa la

god i fucking hate boomers

>not licking a faceless corporation's asshole for brownie points makes you a communist
you can suck me too

Fair point, but my PC doesn't have a disk reader.

Exposure, you say?

Attached: R-1508883-1224951955.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 89K)

>buy cd
why would i do this when i can download music for free
cds are like $10 im not made of money here i go to college grandpa

As far as I can tell, they just took the CD1s of each 40th Anniversary re-release and put them on Spotify, and that's how it was already (the original track list + some extras for every album, so Discipline had an alternate take of Matte Kudasai and some vocal loops).

I can't wait for the non-stop King Crimson shitposting and low quality discussion brought on by this.

This doesn't mean anything anons. Surely you're not going to let this stop you from legally purchasing DGM Live related media? You wouldn't want to disappoint me. Putting it on spotify is merely a filter as to who's a loyal fan and who's a dirty streaming freeloader.

Attached: fripp pc.png (1600x2148, 2.98M)

does this mean fripp will finally let his album art be uploaded to last.fm?

i looked and they just have some live shit

>Fripp

Attached: peter-hammill.jpg (459x640, 28K)

silence elitist

Discipline and Islands on there though

I hope not, their shoutbox is far and away the funniest thing on lastfm