Let's make fun of Yea Forums

Let's make fun of Yea Forums

Attached: 342.png (1010x1088, 1.46M)

communist losers

I wanna fuck Elias so bad. Also, I'm from Yea Forums. Why you mad bro?

No fag

He's looking like a hobbit

He dresses fine I must admit, good looking fella.

Yea Forums has no writers but rather book eaters just as college/university people, this because when you have a book to write you barely read others and when you're a true writer you can barely handle other writers, they just give thousand of book reviews and tell you to go read another thousand but they don't think for themselves and live in quotes from others.

What is the David Foster Wallace of music?

And I don’t mean Yea Forums or NMH I mean in music generally speaking.

David Byrne.

>:(

Yea Forums do be kinda cute tho

:*

The 70 IQ, underage capital of Yea Forums attempts to make fun one of a 110 iq board.

Attached: 1288730114289.jpg (294x294, 51K)

I thought /sci/ was the 110 IQ board and Yea Forums the 70 IQ board who believes to be 110 IQ

>IQ meme

I like Yea Forums. Sorry.

no way. byrne isn’t a shitbag

I’d say Daniel Johnston
Radiohead is the Douglas Adams of music

>Yea Forums proving once again how they're literal pseuds

Attached: 4chanIQ.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

why would I believe that?

Who is Pynchon of music? Captain Beefheart?

it'a bullshit anyways, Yea Forums is full of bookworm pseuds who couldn't write their way out of a paper bag.
/k/, /o/, /ck/, and /diy/ are the high IQ boards.

too many leftists on mu for that to be true

is that deagol?

Attached: steveharvey.gif (498x276, 2.46M)

/sci/ is nowhere near the top. It's got some smart people, but also a lot of retards.

you never went to Yea Forums
>they don't think for themselves and live in quotes from others
Sorry but this is stupid. Like, it happens that many people have thought many things before you, reading them can do nothing else to you than give you more knowledge and perspectives instead of believing that you can "think for yourself" from no background and that references would subject you to themselves. Can be much rather the contrary, if you don't blindly believe in "muh freedom" you can't even define.

>reading
>requiring any IQ

pick one

I legit know people who can't read well in adulthood.