Just face it, if he hadn't killed his bandmate and preached Neo-Nazism...

Just face it, if he hadn't killed his bandmate and preached Neo-Nazism, he'd be entirely forgotten in the black metal community. Aside from one song, his music is ok at best.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (604x458, 50K)

>black metal community

I’m puking

so

Filosofem is the most popular black metal album. That's because it's good.

All his album before Belus were good.

If shitty bands like Gorgoroth or Satryicon can remain relevant simply because they were a Norwegian black metal band in the early 90s, then I think Burzum would have been just fine. The self-titled Burzum album, along with A Blaze in the Northern Sky, are two of the albums widely considered to have established 2nd wave bm. If anything, his shitty vlogs and albums after prison are ruining his legacy if anything.

>Aside from one song, his music is ok at best.
Just wondering, what song?

Aside from his retarded new ambient music, he's great.

Det Som En Gang Var would be his most stand-out track for me.

No matter how hard anyone (either fans or artists themselves) try to deny it, the whole black metal genre derives its drive and energy from the evil acts committed in the 90s by the bands behind them in the early Norwegian black metal scene, and the genre would've died with them had they never done what they did

There's nothing more Metal than killing somebody.

Just face it, if he hadn't been killed, he'd be entirely forgotten in the black metal community. Aside from one song, his music is ok at best.

Attached: Cz-KIYQXUAEHtdy.jpg (350x400, 31K)

>liked "extreme things" and started collecting communist memorabilia because "communism is pretty extreme"

Attached: IMG_0979.png (750x1334, 880K)

The norwegian BM musicians who survived the early 90s and 2000s without completely losing their minds are now boomers with kids. Their style of black metal will disappear with them.

He had unique style, no one sounded like him back then

It wasn’t popular in the 90s. Burzum became big because of Lords of Chaos (the book not the movie) and was widely ignored/hated. I like it a lot but it wasn’t very big back then

That's fucking bullshit and you should know it. Burzum was infamous and got international traction since the 1993 Kerrang! cover story, by 1997 you had hipsters like Korine feature Burzum in soundtracks.

Lords of Chaos came out in 1998.

JFC pseud.

>if he hadn't been a great man worth admiring, he'd be forgotten
Wow, great observation.

This is huh....war

This.
Also, as a scandinavian the church burnings were a big topic even before Lords of Chaos.

He doesn't make music anymore sadly

This post is such extreme tourist bullshit I don't even know where to begin.

>murderer and a nazi
brainlet subhuman

>Just face it, if he hadn't released MYFAROG, he'd be entirely forgotten in the black metal community.

corrected that for you.

Black metal wouldn't have survived without the lolVarg shit. Without someone having the balls to actually kill someone the music wouldve been exposed as the pasty incel magnet it really was

>his music is ok at best.
that describes all Black Metal though

This. Look at the pussy shit that is the whole Batushka drama today. Really makes bm look bad.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 0014348387_10.jpg (1200x1200, 302K)

lol no. maybe you need to fix your eardrums and listen to his other shit.

I wish black metal murdered more commies.

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss actually but okay

Euronymous had it coming.

Ur a fagg

You missed the part about setting multiple churches on fire in a single night. He wanted the world to know he was G.G. Allin tier garbage.

Attached: reverend-timothy-lovejoy.jpg (210x240, 14K)

welcome to the standards of Yea Forums

>this thread?

Attached: 1559959147326.png (354x504, 62K)

sneed

>Really makes bm look bad
>but murdering people doesn't
You have to be over 18 to post here.

>albums after prison are ruining his legacy if anything.
I'd rather listen to Varg's post prison stuff than Darkthrone's crust punk garbage albums. I don't think he has to worry about ruining his legacy.

yes

belus is good. clean your ears

Self defense.

Varg is one of the most based and redpilled musicians in existence.

his discography up to filosofem was great so you're totally incorrect.

nah, just by being part of the early norwegian scene his shit would be circlejerked and overhyped.