Relistened to Hellboy today. The tape is one of the only classic tapes of the decade. A pure 10/10...

Relistened to Hellboy today. The tape is one of the only classic tapes of the decade. A pure 10/10. I could easily see someone 10 years from now coming across Hellboy and being blown away by it's emotionality, composition, and style. Lil Peep was a revolutionary, his music was bringing true change at one point. Of course his singles like Gym Class, Lil Kennedy, and Beamer Boy are undeniably some of the most timeless songs of this era, especially Gym Class, which might be his magnum opus. Overall, I can't believe we have to continue in this world without him. Love u Peep

Attached: 6AF9800C-EB9C-4BCE-B91E-B74EB236B510.png (250x313, 121K)

Move On Be Strong is so bad it takes two points off of whatever rating you give it.

Feel this brother. Nobody will understand and bash this opinion too.

I need a fork for all this pasta

Nobody likes this faggot except for sluts who are just as pathetic as him.

Mostly hypebeast faggots like him. But he really is the king of emotional rap.

He makes music for fat white girls and autists

i know it's cold outside but the last thing i wanna do is let you in

very VERY based.

Id like him more if he wasnt a pussy ass fake g bitch who got od'd

He was anti Israel tho so thats kinda neat

Castles II is also just as incredible

Hahaha no, Bladee does it way better

> people call his depression and drug addictions fake
> literally dies because of his disease

Fucking not fair man... he was the only one who truly understood my pain. Now that’s he’s gone I don’t know where I can find the strength to carry on...

he genuinely looks like the jared leto joker

Attached: jared leto.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

your pain is fucking gay and retarded if lil peep's music was an accurate representation of it

his music is thoughtless shit that is not sad whatsoever

>ITT: ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOM

it's uncanny

Attached: lil peep.jpg (550x382, 43K)

Bladee is an amazing artist too. But him and Peep on the same shit. One just doesn't sound drowsy at all times.

SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE

Should've drank more soda

Attached: 1531169436378.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

I JUS FELL IN LOVE WITH A BAD BITCH

Attached: 1558398821397.gif (500x473, 3.77M)

DRUGS DRIPPIN OFF OF MY NOSE RING

blood on the wedding ring, aye

Trust me you’ll get over it really quickly

part 1 and live forever are his best albums not a single bad song on those 2 tapes.
I get angry when people say his depression was fake, he literally predicted his death in almost every song and people still say his death was just an accident with nothing to do with his depression at all, and that he was totally lying about being depressed. These fuckers really make me mad and I'm not usually the type to get mad. Lil peep is a legend and a musical genius who will be remembered forever.