This Fucking Blows

I finally got around to listening to this, expecting it to be a culmination of SOPHIE's singles and an extension of her style, and I got fucking nothing.
Bubblegum Bass had a chance, and this is how it died, replaced with soulless trans marketing by P4K and RYM faggots.
For the cunts who think this is a fantastic representation of the 'trans experience' or whatever, have you listened to Vektroid, Fire-Toolz, or Egyptrixx?
It's just virtue signalling. I'm relistening to ELLE and BIPP again and yeah, all the soul was lost on Oil of Every Pearl's...because instead of being a deconstruction of poptimism, we get an album about cutting off your fucking dick and drenching it in reverb.
All you fuckers who support this album should neck yourselves. You don't want to advance music one fucking bit. You don't want anything.

Attached: a.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~ToastyCubes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't RYM.

Yeah but when this came out you flaming niggers wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Bunch of drooling zoomers.

All you really had to say was This Fucking Blows

>her

shut it

Yeah I know, but I feel kind of robbed by the communities I'm a part of. I should have left this shithole when the Aphex Twin memes started. At this point I only use Yea Forums to gauge what new releases to check out, but I might as well not even do that. You fags lack taste. ESPECIALLY YOU, READING THIS RIGHT NOW

What exactly do you have about this? Ever thought maybe it's just not for you?

>her
seething tranny

PC Music was never about “deconstructing” poptimism. They wanted to produce for fucking pop stars and celebrate old trashy dance genres that got unfairly maligned by rock press. Just because you’re a retard who had to justify liking pop music to yourself by calling it subversive doesn’t mean they changed. Sorry your dumbass political opinions makes it impossible for you to listen to a really good album because muh lyrics (the most plebbit element of music to focus on, by the way).

overcompensating faggot

Jandek's music is for nobody, but people like it anyways. What do you have to say to that, you fucking nigger?

Found the human normie rateyourmusic.com/~ToastyCubes

I was looking forward to it because I loved his earlier albums. What a boring fucking disappointment. You can tell the whole trans thing was slapped on last minute so that retarded ass white liberals would be more accepting of it and refuse to be harsh on it, and that clearly worked

But this is YFM

lmao what a fucking pleb profile OP is a fucking moron

At least we know now why he's mad all the time. You can't even call that a taste lmao.

Dilate.

This fucking glows*

how do you know for sure?

Read OP and search for those artists and what he likes. Also He is just another faggot Aphex Twin fan raging over IDM =/= Deconstructed Club.

stop spreading your retarded cancer you fag

I'm genuinely impressed you found my profile :)
Yeah, if you check my unrated section I have a lot of stuff to get back into, because freshman year of uni I just idly listened to stuff because it was cool.
I have better taste than this whole board though

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Old AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Organum, classifriend, bloodie, Franssel, pabanks, exitsense, brandonsyl, antigona, docperkins

Fallen Gods Tier: New AntiWarhol, TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Mensa, BAYAR, tankpit, I0000Days, greenway, herkyjerky, stilton, sodr2

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Verkrah, lad

Wise Old Man Tier: AlRog, toolshed00, Grampus, TheScientist, sp59, sluggo714, Euphemos, Magicsxxxxx, Piezo, Patricksmash

Newly Ascended Tier: lad, aciid, cacespace, sodr1, respirateur, jazzthreadguy, Sisu

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): jmarvin_orbiter, jmarvin_, bratty, velocifish, duckstab_tenthousand, mihr, TriplePositive, prostagma, apotos, owl_jolson

Missed Apotheosis Tier: fruitfork, Gallifrey, geldofpunk, Qwerty100, marsbars, Vito_James, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, toolshed00

Neo-RYM Tier: gay_, dzzytrll, zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, doctor_frosty, kanaberal, cancherito, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, savagebear, WaylonFunn, XerTeX, caviarrr, ThisNameWasStolen, SuicideByCandlelight, /daily/ users

Creamey Tier: FutariSaison, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz, EishunK

Actually East Asian Tier: FutariSaison, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish, TheVince, kaxk, purplerain, skytothelimit

Fuck You Tier: TheCrystalBird, gay_, Decibelle, Montie, Sal, Hotel_Trivago, Jangle_Bojangle, Mercenarion, debtinjune, PyramidPostcard, yoozy_cutie, mookid, theo_g

Trans people suck desu

He's still at it

>I have better taste than this whole board though
That's too easy. Now why don't you try these people out?

>You can tell the whole trans thing was slapped on last minute
The name of the project has always been Sophie. The coming out wasn't a shock but now we could see the face behind the project in HD.

I didn't like it but I could see the appeal and some of the production is very interesting. Should I listen to Product?

yes you should

It's a terribly boring album.

P
BOY
N
Y

it's just not daring enough or pop enough, it exists in a middle ground that is quite mediocre desu.
and it sounds like it's gonna age like dog shit
there are some enjoyable parts tho

>it's just not daring enough or pop enough, it exists in a middle ground
This is exactly why it's good. To each his own.

Is this a pasta? Such melodrama

Attached: 1559681377299.png (500x500, 506K)

?