How do you go from making the best rock album of the decade... to this?

How do you go from making the best rock album of the decade... to this?

Attached: qotsa-739336d5-0d84-4c85-852f-b07df2b9d239.jpg (920x920, 132K)

Villains is alright
Really QOTSA only have 2 or 3 really highly regarded albums and the others are good or just okay

It's not that bad, Josh never made anything bad

Kyuss

is great

Attached: 1533326758672.jpg (1818x1369, 342K)

What if like clockwork is my favorite followed by Blues for the Red Sun

Contrarian because Songs for the deaf is objectively their second best.

As long as you don't hate anything by Homme (except maybr Humburg) you have nothing to fear

Frankly some Eagles of Death Metal isnt that great

It's a side project. Can't expect much.

Not as acclaimed but I still enjoyed it, it's groovy

Attached: may wait a sec.png (556x429, 150K)

So are the Desert Sessions and those are great

Now you're being a pleb. It is great and self-aware. Just a couple of best friends playing what they want

it has more of a concept than like clockwork and thats loving life. head like a haunted house and the evil has landed are great. the production really is something new in rock music. what they did was try something completely new and it would have worked if the songwriting was less lazy.

Why doesnt Josh tour with them

No time

Two Brown Boobs is the best QOTSA album

Lullabies to Paralyze is thier best

You hire Bruno mars isn't it? Or the 9the error bloke?

What if I only like Rated R?

Nickest Nick

Best album of the decade goes to maybe... Daughters.

Cringe format

What if I hate the fact he is a psycho who kicks people in the face for no reason?

Do you have asscheeks for ears? The base line in The Evil has Landed singlehandedly grants this album god-tier status.
Fans are just seething because the vocalist is ebcoming less of a edgelord.

he doesn't want to get shot

Rated R = Songs for The Deaf > Like Clockwork > Lullabies > s/t > Era Vulgaris > Villains

Then you're just a douche

S/T, R, SFTD, and LC...
Then on Lullabies you can find some damn good songs (Tangled Up In Plaid is a particularly fine tune), some alright songs on Era, and you won't find anything worth your time on Villains because the production sounds like I bought it for my 10 year old son, fuck that album
Also 4 great albums is still really good for a band, especially a mainstream Alt Rock band

Attached: slav_zoomer_vs_boomer.jpg (607x1080, 110K)

I'm a boomer, and that's Ok.

I didn't think I was a boomer, but I'm the boomer.
Fuckin hell

rainy day guise its beautiful

Lol i will murder you :)

yeah, its also good for a band that never drastically changed their style but still manage to sound individual and interesting for more than 20 years. There aren't many that can manage it (look at Pearl Jam, Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Muse etc.)

>a band that never drastically changed their style
You think that if you gave a 1998 QOTSA fan a copy of Villains he'd believe it was by QOTSA!?