Hatful Of Hollow is objectively The Smiths's worst compilation album if not their worst overall...

Hatful Of Hollow is objectively The Smiths's worst compilation album if not their worst overall, if it weren't for How Soon Is Now? being on this album and ONLY this album, it would be universally regarded as such

Attached: 220px-HatfulofHollow84.jpg (220x220, 13K)

>if it weren't for How Soon Is Now
Literally the worst song on the record. Hatful is the Smiths best. Sorry you're a pleb.

>objectively
ok retard

Actual contrarian right here, putting that fucking ass rendition of Still Ill and This Charming Man above How Soon Is Now

You're that blasted because of 10 seconds of harmonica on Still Ill? lol

You wear that as though it's a badge of honor. Fuck off back to r/indieheads.

You've clearly never heard it if you think the harmonica was the only change lmao

I wish they didn't remove the harmonica from Hand in Glove. It's what made the song for me

Still Ill here is better than the album version you pleb

Accept Yourself > How Soon is Now

This is their best release.

its objectively their best

t. was the first Smiths album I bought

You've never listened to another Smiths album and it shows, go listen to The World Won't Listen and tell me that isn't miles above this rushed garbage

>still trying to defend his bad opinion.
I'm embarrassed for you, user.

>objectively
ok retard

It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it, are you going to prove me wrong or try and seem smart when it's clear your opinion is completely unfounded?

Ok, you're a troll. Good luck.

Attached: 1557334567191.jpg (649x641, 35K)

>it's clear your opinion is completely unfounded
so's yours brother

>objectively
Lord, help us.
Moron
. Furthermore:
He doesn't know how to use the ord "objectively"
Yep, he's a moron

Lol alright pal

Attached: 20190605_172835.jpg (314x559, 39K)

what's the foundation for your opinion there?

>ctrl f "this night has opened my eyes"
>0 results
bad taste brehs

Having listened to each of them hundreds of times each?

You don't know how opinions work haha lol idiot faggot douche.

Why would you listen to an album you dislike 100 times?

The Smiths have like 1 and 1/2 hours of music my man, mosst people on here have heard their discog

6.7 hours is 1 1/2, alright lol
It's not that I dislike it, I absolutely adore all of their albums, but I think it's the worst of them, at least the compilations

Attached: Untitled.png (252x117, 35K)

Why is "This Night Has Opened My Eyes" so underrated?

Attached: 28255-raw.jpg (1400x1400, 573K)

Based, that and Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now should have been on the self titled album

Based Roseanne-on

Isnt it mostly just the same songs? Why are we arguing over compilations that were only different because of the country they were sold in? Its the same era of the Smiths with roughly the same tracklist

I lov the smiths

Attached: 20181106_181112-1.jpg (2682x1864, 742K)

post your rankings boys
meat is murder > the smiths > the queen is dead > hatful of hollow > the world won't listen > louder than bombs > strangeways here we come

The Smiths > Meat is Murder > The Queen Is Dead > Louder Than Bombs > Hatful of Hollow > The World Won't Listen > Strangeways Here We Come

Attached: mozzer.jpg (285x300, 28K)