BITCH

BITCH

Attached: 1559221383901.png (300x300, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOT

SNEED

PENIS

Attached: 1546377940205.jpg (480x480, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ

BASED

WHO

Anyone here unironically like these guys back then?
Alien, Complicated, Jupiter, Friend Zone, and Orphan Tears were all jams

YourFavoriteMartian - Bitch Got Sneed Penis Based Who (Transphobic Techno)

in HS I thought it was the funniest shit ever
now I realize it's just edgy but it's more nostalgia than actual humor to me

man I never actually watched the video for years and never realized in the end that none of the bitches had penises

trannies btfo

BITCH

GOT

A

PENIS

SNEED

TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH (LITERALLY)

Attached: bitch got a penis.png (689x323, 116K)

Attached: 924B8C96-1F6C-472F-A170-99B3DA554814.jpg (1066x1074, 178K)

we did it reddit

BASES

what i'm struck by revisiting the song is that it's not this horrible beast as i had reconstructed it in my memory. if you're friends with me you know this song is a running joke with me, it has been the descriptor for my 0.5s since i started this account. its very fitting, mostly bc two of the things i joke about the most are transphobes and old shitty youtube videos. but, like, even though this song is absurdly transphobic and used to bother me a lot, there's something about the bluntness of it that makes it hilarious. it's not trying to be clever as if its blatant prejudice is the smart way (We Like Them Girls is that way and is honestly far more disgusting than this), it's literally just GIRL HAS DICK over and over over a generic garageband ass dance beat. it has this really awful bass part that sounds thinner than paper, but once it gets to the pitch-shifted BITCH BITCH BITCH a minute in my sides are permanently in orbit at the absurdity of it all, the hilarity of the idea that Ray William Johnson and some other shlebs put this together in two weeks. i don't remember the song i constructed for this in my head when i first watched it, but unlike the others i think it's because i couldn't fill in the gaps for this one... i simply couldn't follow RWJ's muse here, couldn't find the path that led to making this. as a youtube video and product it is one of the most tone-deaf and hilarious things in existence, and this transgirl deeply appreciates its existence. in spite of how utterly shit it is it has given me much joy

Attached: 7454133.jpg (750x750, 132K)

Bitch got a penis is deconstructed club. YFM was breaking down the conventions of electronic music long before M.I.A., Sd Laika, or SOPHIE entered onto the scene. Besides being biting satire on the simplistic nature of repetitive club music (as well as the love of crass sex and ignorance), the band deftly challenges notions of binary gender roles by presenting a hypothetical character whose sex defies all attempts at classification. Ray William Johnson urges us to contemplate the titular conundrum that also acts as the song's refrain: who's got a penis? At first it seems rhetorical, but it soon becomes apparent that the song's scope is much larger than it initially seemed. What people normally have penises? Our initial assumption is only men, but the song suggests that such distinctions are not so clear-cut. If the titular "bitch" (that term being a subtle reference to the dog-like hyena, whose females possess male-like genitalia) can have a penis, than what does having a penis truly signify for any other person, male or female? A philistine would assume this is merely a reference to transsexual identity, but it goes deeper than that. It reflects the breakdown in traditional gender roles over the 20th and 21st centuries, a period in which women and men have increasingly defied the expectations of behavior set out for them. As Johnson illustrates, women are capable of acting as though they have a "penis," just as men are able to engage in traditionally effeminate behavior (that of a "bitch," perhaps). Like with the noble hyena, the lines distinguishing one sex from the other have rapidly diminished and will continue to do so.

The song raises the question of what it means to have one set of genitals over another, and the deeper meaning (or lack thereof) associated with them.

Can we stop the bitch gotta penis posting? I'm a transgirl and its really offensive you might push someone to suicide

lel

it's a good song

Attached: bgap.png (589x208, 21K)

>you can't acknowledge that transwomen have certain genitalia
>somebody might kill themselves over that

Imagine how fragile you have to be to commit suicide over a song while homosexuals and transsexuals are being put into real, actual concentration camps in certain parts of the globe

It's not that we accept our genitalia but you use it in a toxic way to harm us

learn to take a joke
this song isn't trying to attack you, it's making fun of a dude for freaking out over dicks (repressed homosex tendencies) and overreacting

>repressed homosex tendencies
cringe

nice

this stupid shit really shouldn't be enough to shake you like that i'm sorry

penis